tuscl

feel i'm a PL in a SC

chairsky
Austin, TX
Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:18 PM
there is a SC I usually go, but recently i have the feeling that i am a PL in this club. I like 3 girls there, they are pretty beautiful IMO, we know each other and each time i go i will buy dances from them. However, every time they come to me just to sell a dance, no other talking longer than 3 mins. I saw they chatting and hugging with some thugs-look like guys in the club, very intimate. And I never see those guys bought dances from them, just tipping a little when they are on stage. This is the 1st time i actually feel i am a 100% PL.

26 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    Most of the time if you think you're a PL, you probably aren't. Those guys are probably drug dealers, congrats on not being a drug dealer.
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    hey jester, i think those "thugs" guys are not drug dealers, i didn't find anything related to drugs in this club.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Then get your thug on ....the juice commands this !
  • Shamrock211
    11 years ago
    You've made yourself into a money-spring. And they will keep drinking there until it runs dry. My advice is to start dealing coke, but my lawyer advises me to tell you not to listen to me.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Welcome to Strip Clubbing 101 Guys like you and me pay her bills but she goes home and fucks those guys for free. You have 3 choices. - accept the fact you're I PL - start selling drugs (as others suggested) - learn to throw a baseball like Justin Verlander and fuck Kate Upton
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    When my well-paid ATF told me that she's always loved "bad boys" and I learned the money I paid her was being spent on drugs for her and for them I knew I was a PL.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    if one thinks hes a PL he is sure as hell a pl
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I don't go to strip clubs for quality conversation with the opposite sex. I am a PL, but do get more "quality" conversation than I want in real life for free. Entertainment from an attractive women is what I seek and a hug on the discard is the only other affect I require. Yes, I've had some interesting conversations in the club, but those conversations are far outweighed by some mind numbing BS that is awe defying.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "You have 3 choices. - accept the fact you're I PL - start selling drugs (as others suggested) - learn to throw a baseball like Justin Verlander and fuck Kate Upton" & "if one thinks hes a PL he is sure as hell a pl" rell has it right. DON'T think of yourself that way. Don't act that way. You don't have to accept that members here may label you as a PL. Don't accept that you have to sell drugs, it will probably land you in jail for a LONG time, if someone doesn't KILL you 1st.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Can it be that the other patrons are talking about something these girls can relate to more? Whether it be drugs or cool underground parties, or just the fact that these guys might be very involved in the nightlife scene, it can make them more appealing to talk to even when there is no compensation involved. On the other and if you're an older guy it's going to be tougher for you to get uncompensated conversation, unless you can truly find a way to relate to the girl.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    gsv: " if you're an older guy it's going to be tougher for you to get uncompensated conversation" That's what he said. He's a PL.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Heh, well, in the end you also have to decide if you really want to talk to some of these girls in the first place. Some of the can probably hold good conversations, but depending on the locale of the club and quality of girls, I would not expect much. As an older guy, just go for the lap dance mileage/extras and be happy you don't have to put up with too much stripper shit.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    If you want them to chat with you engage them in conversation. You said they hang around for 3 mins - you got 3 minutes to figure out something that interests them and talk about it. Unlike regular girls you can get another shot at that 3 minutes every time you walk into the club until you get it right. If you need more time, try spending all you time ($) with one girl one visit and sparking up a conversation. If that doesn't work & you still are looking for that - try a different girl. Personally, the percentage of strippers I find both physically & intellectually stimulating is pretty small. My childhood isn't all that different from a lot of these girls and I spend my teens doing a lot of the things they're doing, so I can relate to a fair amount of them. As gsv mentioned, that's a big part of it. I don't relate so well to the ones who revel in that lifestyle, but the ones who don't want to do it forever always have questions and sometimes have interesting answers. As far as that making you a PL - your call man. Some people will look at you as a PL for setting foot in a titty bar. Or posting on an forum online. Or for wearing whatever you've got on (doesn't matter what, $5k silk suit or $5 sweatsuit).
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I guess that only leases option #3 Try not to fuck up your elbow throwing the curve.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    There are many people who can hold a good conversation, and many who are unable to string two words together correctly. Talk to those who can converse and pass on the others. Don't worry about it, don't denigrate yourself chairsky.
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    yes, alucard, I am going for fun.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    PL or Not. Who cares. It's a service, no different than paying for a massage or a haircut. Don't spend more than you can afford and have a good time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    You don't know if you are really doing as much for those dancers moneywise as the low-lifes. Or maybe the dancers are also low-lifes, and its birds of a feather. I wasted a lot of time and energy in my life before I accepted a couple of obvious things: 1) Me being horny for a woman doesn't mean she's a wonderful person, not even way way way deep down. 2) Maybe I shouldn't expect a woman to be horny for me because I'm a wonderful human being when the reason I'm horny for her is because she can hold a beer between her boobs with no hands. Get your dances, then pick up some cheap drinks at the gas station, and hang with your buds and talk all night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    A good rule of thumb in SCing is not to get emotionally involved. In “real” life, people (women) get the benefit of the doubt – in bizarro SC world, you should assume all these women/dancers want from you is your cash and *nothing* else. If you are so fortunate to find a dancer that is not this way, then you can care about what she thinks or is like - otherwise, if you care what the dancer thinks of you, you will most often be very disappointed in the fact they don’t think much of most customers if they think of them at all. For them (dancers) the SC is just BUSINESS – should be the same for you unless you find that 1 in a million dancer.
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    Why even talk to them strippers? I only talk to bartenders and waitress and floor hosts. This always works towards achieving my intended results. They know best who is who. Let the pimps n thugs put up with the SS Money is the only reason they like customers, believe anything else and you're a PL As a great man once told me, the only thing to say to a strippers is "Shut up and get naked!"
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    "Shut up and get naked!" CLASSIC!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Be happy that they don't talk to you. Sometimes I can't get them to STFU.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Chair: You are a poor misguided fellow and a little naive. Silly boy, strippers don't want a relationship, they want your money.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It's still April 1st. Strippers are looking for a boyfriend in the club who will stay loyal and true. You have to spend money to get attention. Her pimps or druggie friends are just giving her the latest scoop on who to hit up next for her next score. Then she sees you. Bingo. Bingo. Kachingo.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    LOL, Lopaw. A little is good, until they start telling you their problems.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Very true, 3LeggedMan. Sometimes I wanna charge them therapist fees to have to sit there and hear all about their latest baby daddy drama.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion