tuscl

if you want to know what kind of women Alucard has unprotected sex with.

read my review when it gets approved tomorrow about Jen's in Akron.

He went Russian on one. Wowzers.

14 comments

• tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    16 yr. old
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn !
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    What's wrong with Russians?
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    3...2...1... PM to Dalex from "the count"
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I read your review. Why do you beat around the bush? Tell us if you like Jen's or not.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    That was a non-informational review. All I got out of it is you don't like crack whores, you hate Jen's and you consider all the girls at Jen's Den crack whores. You gave no description of the girl you liked this trip, other girls (other than in caustic generalities), what you did, how much it cost, how much drinks cost, whether they have indoor plumbing, a description of the club, how many girls, etc. We all know what a crack whore looks like (re: Michelle Obama... sorry I did not mean to give crack whores a bad name she's just a bitchy political ho). I have not been in Jen's Den and your review was so venomous I would disregard it and read on to others.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    I provided more than informative review of the club, don't get it confused. If you want me to write about if the sign outside the club lights up, you're talking to the wrong reviewer. I care about the girls, and girls only, and I've given a review on just that.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Wow Dalex dude...is this the chick?

www.no-clutter.com/gallery/displayimage.…

That shizzle be seriously fucked up!!!
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    This is bullshit. I don't believe for a second Alucard has enough money to get any female to have unprotected sex.

And Tiredtravler..the more I read your scumbag posts the more clear the picture becomes..you hate your life. Your amazingly vile political attacks are your final cry for help aren't they? Is your finger itchy? ;) Pardon me while I go drop a deuce...lol
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    zipman88 anybody who been to Jen's can vouch that's exactly how most of whores there look like.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    C'mon Drac it's still dark out, Speak.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    No wonder dalex has a limp dick if that is the kind of strippers he dates
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    No wonder dalex has a limp dick if that is the kind of strippers he dates