tuscl

stock shares

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Honestly i believe buying a lot of stock in the grocery industry is a solid move...hell I remeber back on the 90s when some of my shares tripled in price.......hey I'm just saying

18 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a pump and dump, juice.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    WFM. I suspect farmerart may agree/have something to say regarding your idea. :-)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love you guys......to each his own.....I've got a high risk factor that i love....some love a more conservative aprouch.....
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Well, you never know when there will be a run on the produce dept of all grocery stores to get cucumbers to put up strippers' assholes.

Here is what you do...invest in groceries...post 'bout DPing strippers with a cucumber on all the boards us pervos read...wait for the run on produce...then sell just as the stock prices crest. Fuck yeah!

Or you could go into the MDMA business. Whatever...

Juice on with those investments bro...Juice on!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'm investing into cucumber futures !!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vince give me a hell yea !!!!.........
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    dont forget there is usually a bilateral relationship between cucumber sales and yohoo
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    HELL YEAH, juicebox !!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Geez, after tittyfuck's disasterous advice to short treasures into a 60% rally 2009-2012 i bet he is going to get flooded with requests for more of his genius ideas.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    As Dougster alludes, this theme is behind a large part of my private investment portfolio. SYY; ATD.B; KRFT; MDLZ; AGT, both American and Canadian companies. AGT is a loser (so far). ATD.B is a home run with a terrific growth profile. SYY is a sweet life time hold based on demographic trends. KRFT and MDLZ will be trades. RME is related to this theme and I have taken my profits in the fertilizer guys, POT and AGU.

The only one of these that I would still consider buying is AGT.

How did you get this idea, juice? I am half way impressed. I would be more impressed if you had thought of this theme a couple, three years ago.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Since when has Juice become “Mr. Wall Street” :)

Sometimes I think there may be multiple people posting using Juice’s profile since his comments run such a wide gamut.

Or maybe he has matured and/or sobered up before our very eyes :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Are grocery stores a good investment?

Didn't Winn-Dixie file bankruptcy several years ago? They used to be THE grocery chain in the South.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Juiceman just likes to think across a wide spectrum of topics. He is capable both of being outrageously silly and outrageously serious/deep and everything in between. I don't think we need to postulate different users using the account just one Renaissance man. (I also think juice will often play less serious than his usual self just to hide some of his cards. Don't underrate him!)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    If I was a buy and hold type of guy I would divide my money 1/3,1/3,1/3 over BAC, AAPL, and GS.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Just for "shits and giggles" (as txtittyfan put it) and because RickyBoy hates I just bought 2500 RICK @ 8.83. Let's see what happens.

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    Geez, Dougster, $22K in RICK? You are a braver man than I.

I got sold out of MDLZ this morning. I was going to move up my limit but didn't get around to doing it so I was sold out at a 20% profit. What's with the big $1.40 (5%) move in MDLZ today?

juice, was that you buying my MDLZ this morning?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Only news I see on it is that Nelson Peltz is said to be upping his stake in MDLZ. Could Nelson Peltz = juicebox69?

(My stop loss on RICK is $8.12. I'll add if it can break above $10.50.)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Epic lol ^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion