tuscl

Do Black Girls Have Bigger Titties and Butts in General?

Monday, March 11, 2013 9:39 PM
I was observing a young black lady today at a grocery store and admiring her big titties and butt. Man, I've never seen such big ones and she was not fat. The words to baby's got back rings so true except they should add a line about how baby's got boobs!

17 comments

• 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I think they do...but you also have to add bigger bellies and bigger mouths into that equation.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Not IME.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Black girls tend to be either big or small; not a lot of average size. I think black dancers are generally bigger because big boobs sell in a strip club. I have *known* some very petite black dancers however.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I recall reading in Playboy decades ago, that if you like busty women, hang out around black women. As a skilled and seasoned boobologist, that would appear to true--that a higher percentage of African American women are boobulous.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Booties w/o a doubt IME – even the slim to medium built ones will often have that booty sticking out. Boobs – often but not always. Some of the biggest natural boobs I’ve personally seen in SCs though have been on black dancers. But quite often the typical banging black female body will be smallish boobs; small waist and flat stomach; wide hips; big booty; and thick legs. And black people often tend to be bigger in general thus leading to many black women having bigger boobs and bigger butts b/c they are just bigger everywhere else. The black woman you referred to in the OP is often referred to as a brickhouse – a term usually reserved for the many naturally curvy black women that have the big ole curves in the right places.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @vinstud: I notice from your reviews that you may be from the Dallas area? I lived there for 10 years. If you were impressed with the black woman you saw, mosey on down to the black Dallas SCs and get yourself some brickhouse brisket. Arlington, TX used to have some good black SCs – the Arlington black SCs used to be wall to wall ass and tits - but the city has shut down almost all the SCs there. Other options to get your ebony freak on in Big-D: + Dallas Gentlemen’s club (especially on weekends and also Monday nights since K104 is usually in the house or at least used to be) + Club Onyx – was happening when I lived there 3 years ago but has not been so good the last couple of times I’ve visited (my visits have been during the week so it may be good on weekends) + Lipstick and Pandoras also have some ebony talent on the weekends + Dallas Cabaret *North* - new club – have not visited but sounds good Anyway, not that I know much about the subject, but those are my 2 cents.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Definitely bigger butts
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't know whether they do or not, but they seem to like to show it off more.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Not many black women on the LPGA for that reason. Uneven weight distribution results in poor swing mechanics.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The problem with those "big black tits" is they almost always end up hanging below her waist by the time she is 24 unless she is "thick' = obese. I refuse to get a dance from a woman that is bigger than I am black or white. Since is prefer girls with real tits and out their teens I do not get many dances from black women.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    My most recent ATF was a black spinner with nice B cups and a sweet little tushie. She often complained about her lack of size but to me she is totally perfect. I don't really appreciate all those extra pounds of fat flopping around on many of those "curvy" ebony gals.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Fat girls have the biggest titties and butts
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    This thread inspires a bit of buttocks trivia and obscure vocabulary: Steatopygia-- medical name for an excessive accumulation of adipose tissue around the buttocks commonly observed in people from the Bushman tribes of the Kalahari Desert in Africa. Hard to remember steatopygia so a more colloquial term--- badonkadonk-- large but firm buttocks.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    In my years of experience, I would say yes but latina girls are close behind in the ass department
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Abso-fucking-lutely! Obviously Alucard doesn't have much experience here.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Rick Mahorn had a rather large butt when he played for the Pistons. He's black but not a stripper.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Depends on the clubs and the city. I think all the skinny small titted black dancers in the U.S. migrated to Columbus, Ohio. Oh there has been few large titted dancers black dancers in the U.S., my favorite being Athena at Kahoots about five years ago, but even she had to find a good surgeon to get her tits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion