tuscl

Eating Pussy

Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:57 AM
My latest evening companion reported that I eat pussy like a lesbian. I don't think I've ever been more flattered!! :)

29 comments

• looneylarry
    11 years ago
    What's your secret(s)? And don't give me any of that trade secret crap because this is a big country and nobody here is going to infringe on your action. Every guy could afford to improve his DATY game.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Mr. Pink don't tip after he eats pussy lololol
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    The pussy eating is my tip to her dammit!!
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    My secret? Basically move around to different spots on her, find out what is most sensitive/pleasurable for her, it seems to be different on most girls. Push hard with your tongue and move in a circle while pressing against her pelvic bone. Once you're determined to make her come and the teasing is over, don't let up. It's kind of like when a girl finishes her intro on the BJ and starts to get into it, then tires out before the pop...ruins the whole thing.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Wait. The secret is to pay attention to her reactions?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lmao! Yes that is quite the compliment indeed. We lesbians are quite skilled and take our pussy eating very seriously. ;-)
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    Maybe one day we can compare lopaw! :)
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    deogol, yeah, sorry. Out of your comfort zone, huh? :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    A woman ought to KNOW!!! LOL
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Order the General Tsao platter and you are eating pussy too
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I was hoping that you would reply to this thread, lopaw :-)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Once, my ATF and I did a three way with a lesbian who got my ATF all excited with her skills of cunnilingus. I asked her later about how she eats pussy and she said that she prefers the Rand-McNally method. She gently traces an outline of the USA with her tongue on the pussy. She explained that adaptations are needed depending upon the size and location of the labia and how much the clit extends outward.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    You know what Sam Kinison said; just trace the letters of the alphabet with your tongue.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @mikey: The alphabet method works, for at least two women.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    lopaw has what is known as the "Home Field Advantage". :)
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    ive been told i eat good pussy ... never like a lesbian though ... i think the biggest mistake is guys focus on the clit too much
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    lopaw may have home field advantage, but the visitors have their big bats due up in the top of the inning
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    @Mrpink: an all-u-can-eat contest? You're on! ;) And motorhead.....The size of the bat doesn't matter if you can't hit the ball =D
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Outline of the USA? Do I even want to know? Does "including Hawaii" mean also a rim job?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    What about Puerto Rico and all of those US Territories? Damn that's gonna mean one achy jaw.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I think that you can exclude the Virgin Islands. :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    lopaw - classic. LMFAO
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    You know if God had not wanted man to eat pussy he would have not made it look so much like a taco.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    I've been told I eat pussy like a girl. I passed that comment along to one of my OTC dancers and her reply "you eat pussy better than a girl." Was I being played?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I wonder if some guy somewhere fucked up and told his girl she sucks dick better than a man. Lol!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As a skilled and seasoned boobologist, I wasn't evening going to read this thread when I first saw it. But, I happened to notice that a few of my favorite members commented, then I got absorbed by it. That happened when the sports metaphors, first popped up (Shadow, Motor, and Lopaw), particularly the baseball metaphors: So tell me, those of you experienced in cunilingus, what does it take to "hit a home run?"
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Isn't that just getting the balls out of the playing field?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ gawker: Except that in baseball, my best position is "left out."
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    "I've been told I eat pussy like a girl. I passed that comment along to one of my OTC dancers and her reply "you eat pussy better than a girl." Was I being played?" That depends. Was her next comment about how big and hard your dick is?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion