tuscl

Would you go?

T-Bone
Ontario
Sunday, February 12, 2006 1:58 PM
An ATF i'm seeing OTC wants me go to Vegas with her for her birthday for a long weekend. We have a lot of fun together (ITC and OTC) and have for about 5 months now. We're not monogomous yet, but it's getting there as time goes on. In my book she's a perfect 10, 23 years old and can party like a rock star. She's kicking my ass and I'm lovin it. She also wants to bring another stripper friend with us. She's an 8-9, 24 years old, and can also party like a rock star. We've never had a threesome, but who knows, i guess anything could happen. My first reaction is that I wanna go. How often does this happen, ya know? But then I think, damn this is gonna cost me some big ass bucks to do it right. Probably about $2K-3K, and my attitude generally is - don't do it unless you do it right. I'm leaning towards going, but I was wondering....how many of you would go for it and if so, how much $$ would you be willing to drop?

14 comments

• ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    moving you up the list over davids
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Tbone: I agree w. 2 posters that they're looking for a wild weekend on someone elses dime. However, for slim chance of potential fantasy, and not really give a sh** if I lose it my parameters: 1/365th of annual salary and/or monthly interest earned on bank acct. Using CTL's $5K figure, I'd say that if your annual salary is $1.82M or if you have $1.5M in the bank(Assuming your mon. mkt. fund pays 4% interest) , then go for it! Otherwise, to paraphrase 1 SC DB Members Customized Phrase: "If you wake up and don't see your name on Forbes 400 list, kindly get your a** to work."
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    It might be fun to meet the friend and try to get a 3 some going before you decide.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    Non-troll, non-flame category... bump to top. By the way, sounds like she's looking for a free trip for herself and her friend. Hell no I wouldn't go.
  • ryan111778
    18 years ago
    Hell no I wouldn't go. Sounds to me like she is trying to see how far she can push you and how much she can get out of you. I know a guy who took two strippers to Vegas and they wanted him to take them shopping, give them money to gamble, etc... If you have a good thing going at home, why complicate things?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Here's the crucial question. Have you done her yet? I assumed you had from the way you phrased it (we aren't monogamous yet). If this is more of a GF situation, although one you may be seen as a shugar daddy by, I think you probably have a better idea what to expect from her. In short, if you're already doing her there is no way she'd try to pull this trip and not put out to put it crudely. The second friend may be just to have some fun on your dime, but who cares if they have fun too as long as you have the means and get what you want out of it.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    By the way, if you start paying a stripper for her air travel, I would expect her to expect you to pay for almost everything including some gambling money. I would get a girlfriend first and then you decide where you want to go and when to go and with whom.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I already had a stripper ask me the same question. She seemed to be slightly upset with the way I told her no but she got over it. I can't remember if I put it real crude or what I said. Then she suggested going to Myrtle Beach to some offshore gambling boats which I think I vaguely heard something about somewhere but wasn't sure. She was just looking for a free ride on my tab. No way. I don't have that much money to burn. Of course I never thought of this stripper or most strippers as being a 10 either. Later on I asked if she had thought about paying for the air plane tickets just in case I misunderstood her, I had the correct picture to start with. She didn't say anything about bringing a friend along either but she never had time. I'm not sure what she thought when I turned her down for the beach trip. That's a good 5 hour drive for me though. I wasn't that interested. Now if she pays her own way and her friend too, that would be a different story. If someone was going just looking to get laid, I think it's a bad idea as well to spend at least 2 to 3K just for travel etc. and then she has a friend to interrupt things. Of course if you're rich and got money to burn, go for it.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I wouldn't go, no way no how. The most I'm willing to spend on an ATF in one shot might get her and her friend cab fare to the airport and back, and a sandwiich to split between them if they're lucky. I guess I ain't much of a high roller.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    My biggest concern would be whether these girls expect to do a lot of gambling and expect me to pick up the tab for it. That could get real expensive real fast. If their idea of partying is to sit at the balckjack table all night I wouldn't have any interest.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    My concern would be the second stripper. To me that makes it fairly obvious that your OTC/ITC fav is more into partying on your nickel than she is in cuddle/sack time. If that's what you want then go for it, it's your money.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    T-Bone, If you are confident it'd be a good time (you say you see this dancer OTC, so I assume you have an idea) and have 3-4 large to blow (Chitown's caveat considered, it is Vegas after all and we can't all be Shadowcat) I'd say go for it. It could be the time of your life if you're confident you know the girl and it isn't stripper shit. There is the possibility of this being the most expensive lesson you've ever had, but there is also the possibility that the stripper in question sees this as the ultimate fantasy trip... a "high roller" taking her and a friend to vegas for some serious partying. If you are confident you know them well enough and have the means to make it worthwhile, go for it...and fill us in when you get back.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Two to three large sounds light to me, especially where two of them are involved. I'm thinking that 5G is more realistic for a weekend...and, dancers being dancers, you have no guaranteed of anything good happening. Sounds like a lot of money to lay on the line for results which are, at best, speculative in nature.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Dude, I thought you said strippers were crazy and undateable: Now you are talking about monogamy, and dropping $2-3k to get laid? And you've only know her for 5 months and aren't monogamous yet? Dude, you've got to be a little desperate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion