tuscl

ATF asks me to bring condoms for her friend.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:50 PM
While this happened awhile back I think its an interesting story.

As many of you know I am VIP at a Houston extras club. I have done a number of them there and will be publishing a series of articles about my experiences (unless they think too nasty to publish here).

I got a text from my ATF, A to meet her at the club shortly after opening to "have a coke" (go to CR to fuck) for $100. I had been seeing her for sometime both otc and itc. She also requested I bring some condoms as "a girlfriend had forgot hers and this would be greatly appreciated."

I got to the club shortly after 1230 pm on a Saturday (it opened at 1200 pm) and A met me 5 min later coming out of the dressing room. She was in a sexy black one piece swimsuit like outfit. Her big tits were bursting out of it. She is blonde CL type, 5', size D enhanced cups, and resembles Kendra Wilkinson. After some snuggling and HJ foreplay at the table we went to CR for CFS. A does not suck (reserved for fiancee who is now her husband) but gives excellent HJ foreplay and has a nice tight one. ITC she does CG and is very skillful. She does not do bareback (except with him). After we had our fun I paid her and gave her 4 condoms which were supposedly for her GF who "forgot" hers. She pointed out a tall brunette spinner called M and introduced me to her. She later said "if I am not here M can sub in for me." Now I have allways wondered if I was being fed ss by A. Were the condoms really for A to use during the rest of her shift in CR? If so at least I was first that day. Onetime I had her at motel after she got off work from the club. Had she been fucked a lot at club that day? She always told me I was only one she was doing. Your take? Otc she likes to get on top leaning forward thrusting and she is one of best I have had. She is not very vocal when she cums but from the breathing I can tell. She says she gets off multiple times. When I am close she will intensify her thrusts...sometimes makes light moaning sounds.

14 comments

• boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    She's fucking you for money, she's fucking anyone for money. Especially at $100 a pop chief. Have you ever even read this board?

• gawker
    12 years ago
    My ATF lives about 100 miles from my home. Last year she was seeing me and 2 other guys OTC on a regular basis. I knew who they were and how much they were paying her ( 1 paid $1000 an hour; the other $750 an hour). She lost her drivers license ( DUI @ 100 mph) and had no legal way to see the other 2 guys. I'd drive the 100 miles but the others were even further away and one's a doctor and the other manages 5 or 6 companies and lives 150 miles from my ATF.
    One time she talked me into driving 100 miles to pick her up and 100 miles back to drop her at a hotel where she spent an hour with the doctor, went to the hotel's spa for a massage then back to the room for an hour with the contractor then a hot shower and an hour with me. Each of the other 2 guys gave her an additional $200 for the hotel ( which cost her $175) and I then drove her home and back for my total mileage of 400 miles. I ended up being #3 that day and she ended up making almost 2 grand. Not only am I a PL for spending my day that way, but I learned I'm not any good at being a pimp, either. Kinda makes giving your ATF 4 condoms tame.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    *Dick Wave*
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    My ATF only has sex with me. She never has sex with the boyfriend she lives with. She doesn't do BJ or FS in VIP. And she meets guys in hotels just to discuss current events. I know because she told me.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    she fucks you for $100 dude.

she doesn't resemble any actress younger than 50, and her tits don't burst because they sag.

No offense.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… She always told me I was only one she was doing …”

Sure – I’ve never known a stripper to lie.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Player gettin played?
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Yes there was never any doubt she does others. When she got married (her third time) she told me at an otc meeting shortly before the ceremony that her marriage would not affect our meetings. It did not.

Since then she has quit stripping and has a seekingarrangement.com profile.

Onec a provider, always a provider. She is one of best I have done, a keeper girl, still seeing her.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    pretty naive for a guy calling himself "player"
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Listen bro, I read out of curiosity, but the title made me make an answer right away. The fact that the girlfriend or whatever you call her asked for condoms for ANYBODY is a good thing. Even if she isn't using it on you, its a good thing. Less chance of pregnancy, less chance of std exchange. I'd buy a whole box just for whenever she asks me. We don't need anymore stupid broke parents in the world man. We have plenty yo go around. BUY THOSE CONDOMS MAN.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    What's the problem here again?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I have to agree with Estafador, if someone is asking for condoms, give em.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Payer11 not exactly the brightest guy ever.
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    That's why you don't see Players 1-10 making this post ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion