tuscl

job loss

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever get fired for being known to freakquent stripclubs ?

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It's happen to me before and that Shit sucked all kinds of ass
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    how would they even know unless you told them?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Is that legal? Might be able to sue their asses. If not, look at the bright side - gives you more time for clubbing!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "freakquent stripclubs"

I love that spelling. I'm going to start using it.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    I have to say I worry about it from time to time
    It's not illegal to be in a SC
    People have been fired for less though
    I guess it depends on the company, boss etc. and how high and righteous they are.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Did you just get fired juice
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    I lost my job as a Lutheran pastor because of my clubbing.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice you didn't get fired for going to X on your breaks did you?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Why would anyone care?
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Juice my friend...ya know I'm your biggest fan...but tell the truth. Was it just 'cos you were clubbin' or was it 'cos you were bein' da KA-ray-Z-AZZ J-man. Not e'rybody loves da J-man like we do here!

Fuck dat...you should get special Juiceman dispensation. Do whatevah crazy shizzle you want. If you want to show up and pay the hot secretary $1K to take her top off and let you motorboat her while jackin' it...whatevah! Hell, you wanna come in and rock out wit' yo' cock out and get a hooker visit you for sex on yo' desk! They should give you a fucking promotion for that!!!!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Earl my man...you should start a new religion. The sacrament could be showing your tits to the pastor. Of course, you only want hot girls in your flock.

As a young man I always wanted to tour the country in a psychedelic bus as a preacher. My religion wasn't fully thought out, but I know my way of worshipping the great maker would somehow involve patchouli oil, peyote, and sex with hot hippy chicks. Maybe taking peyote and then fucking multiple hippy chicks on a patchouli-smelling psychedelic bus. And my path across the country would mirror the Dead.

What might have been...
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Earl are you shitting me? I go to a Lutheran church with my stripper gf.It's funny to see how many guys there at church tuck dollars in her g-string when she works and never make eye contact at service.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Have you?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Have I what? Crow fuck and your underage avatar you motherfucker.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Alucunt!Don't you have bedpans to clean?
  • jack0505
    12 years ago
    When I worked in the banking area, there were company sponsored outings to the strip club.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    In my former job, it was my bosses boss who talked me into going to a strip club. I had never been to one.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    It was my "Finding Jesus in G-Strings" sermon that did me in.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Lol earl
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    LOL
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    sue them. this hurts your strip club budget
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I smell dog shit
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My very worst experience in a strip club, at one time, was the time very early in my time at my current job when I went and the management team was all there. I thought I was legitimately going to get fired the next working day, but my boss, who's now the #2 guy at my job, told me I should have relaxed and hung out with them. Nowadays, we joke about that, but at the time, it felt horrible. I couldn't even enjoy the company of my first ATF that day. Even she joked about that the last time I saw her last year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion