tuscl

Disqualifies

3LeggedMan
Chicago, IL
Monday, February 18, 2013 10:00 AM
What traits make you say Hell No to a dancer despite the possible presence of other positive attributes? For me, DQ's include Bad Hair (dirty or short), B. O., or extreme sizes in body dimensions.

32 comments

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Stinky cooter, bad attitude, bad breath, anything that looks like an open sore of any variety.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Nipple piercings.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    No tits to speak of. It's a bad thing to have bigger tits than the dancer.
  • Looking2Party
    11 years ago
    As a young guy in his mid 20s, anyone old enough to be friends with my mom. No joke, saw a mother still dancing in the same club as her now 18 year old daughter...
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If vincemichaels got a dance from her first. :)
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Smell.... So bad breathe, body odor, stinky cooter..... All can be taken care of with perfume, baby wipe, or mint....so no excuse for that. Body shape or size.....not too much of an issue.... I will always tip if the are naked when I am at the rail.....for LD's....Well then i get picky....but sometimes you don't have much choice if it is a off night for a club.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    thecsmell of cigarette smoke on her clothing or in her hair.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Motor, ur that turned off by nipple rings? I fuckin love a nice pair of big fake tits with pierced nipples. My dis-qualifiers are: chubby strippers, Bad teeth (i.e. meth mouth), chicks who can't deepthroat.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Bad body smells generally tops the list, but a bad attitude is up there. Girls who look anorexic always turn me off, too (and one of the clubs near me has too many of them).
  • stanlee
    11 years ago
    no tits, short hair (some exceptions of course), smelly beav, smelly breath, smelly pits, that's about it. oh, and don't be fat. or pregnant. some of you dancers should probably bleach your asshole too. just sayin. On the flip side - it's a mandatory tip if you do pole tricks even if the above apply. but don't take my tip as an invitation to do any lappers. I just appreciate the effort, fatty.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I don't like dancers who are a lot older than me. I'm just 26, so those dancers in there 40's or older are disqualified. Fortunately, this is rarely an issue because most dancers I've seen are pretty young. The other one is exactly what vincemicheals said
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    To the above list, I'd add heavy perfume and glitter, for obvious reasons if you're married.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I also dislike random pieces of metal protruding from my dancers face, nipples, or clitty. Small boobies are ok if there's significant nipplage to play with.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    DFK is not so great with metal or plastic in her tongue!
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    To many tatoos
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Plenty of bases covered above, I'll add 2 more: 1) If I think dancer weighs more than I do.(I'm not a small guy.) 2) If I think dancer is a tranny.(One dancer that had the deepest voice I've heard on any dancer. "Shim" had been bandied about on local board about being a tranny.)
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    In no particular order - Small Tits, Fake Tits (I prefer big naturals) - Any kind of bad smell (including cigs) - Bad hair (I prefer long and soft) - Too much ink or piercings (I don't mind tastefully done) - Bad teeth - Bad attitude mind you I usually will give dancers outside of my normal type a chance, but its a roll of the dice, some of my best and worst dances have been with dancers outside what I typically prefer.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Call me close minded. I have to wonder what "positive attributes" you could find in a transsexual dancer?
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    umiss- I put tranny dancers passing themselves off as female in the same category as a counterfeit art dealer peddling fake Rembrandts. But, given some pics I've seen out there, a handful could pull the con off. Which is one of several reasons why I favor nude clubs over topless clubs. As for your "positive attributes" question: Several years back a Las Vegas "showgirl" who was voted the sexiest of the month happened to be a transexual. Obviously, enough voters found "positive attributes" on "shim". Please go to some guess the tranny pic quizzes, and let us know how you do. Therein lies your answer.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    To varied to list. Something I don't care for can be overridden if something else is better. A perfect example, tattoos. I don't care for them at all. Both my current faves have them as well as my ATF. The faves tats are negated by beautiful jet black long hair and an exotic face. The ATF, same as the faves, but the biggest plus, Asian.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Thanks but I'll pass. I got my answer.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Bad hygiene or unhealthy looking. No hips or no butt.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Excessive tattoos Short Hair Too Skinny Excessive Piercings Her weighing more than me Body Odor
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    Fat, fugly, funky, fake-titted or flat-chested.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Fake tits and especially the ones that look grossly fake and feel like they are made out of cement. I have turned down many a 8+ looking dancers b/c of the super-fake titties. I like my women natural. I like them natural and prefer a C-cup and above – although I will get LDs from small boobed girls as long as they have a nice figure that I like – but fake titties are a deal-breaker 90 to 95% of the time even if they look good otherwise.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    1. A bad smell is number one. I don't want to be near her. 2. Just not pretty at all, maybe real fat as well. 3. I don't care if she is a 8 or 9 in looks if her personality is so crappy, I would be happier shooting her with a paintball gun rather than seeing her dance naked. In other words, she doesn't know how to leave peacefully, she adds insults and ticks you off like it's her routine. She can turn guys from being happy to feeling ticked off. 4. Extremely small tits with nothing to compensate. I might still get dances from a dancer who is hot and charming if the only thing off is that she has small tits. 5. She is just not my type and I don't feel attracted to her. If the whole club looked like her all the time, I would just stay home or go to a regular bar.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Fake tits Too old (if she is my age then my wife is probably hotter than her anyway) Bad Attitude Smelly (cooch, breath)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    The only two absolute deal breakers for me are any cause of stinkiness, or a dislike or awkwardness in dancing for women. There's no going back on either. I'm willing to work with most other things,tho. I used to immediately dismiss short hair, excessive skinniness or chubbiness, but I have sometimes found diamonds in the rough.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Smokers turn me off when I can smell it in their hair or breath. Excessive ink is almost always a turn off. But more than anything is a very beautiful girl with no ass to speak of. She doesn't have to have a large ass, but no ass at all is worse than a fat ass.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    i've turned down dances for verious reasons befor
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If they don't have enough tattoos or hardware, that's a definite turn-off for me. I'll send 'em packing in a heartbeat.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I don't like too fat or skinny. Hail dammage on legs and ass are definite turnoffs. Bad attitude. Smelly pits cooch breath
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion