Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

at da house

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

At.Da.house I.eat a lot of tomatoes and mayo sandwiches how bout U ? ?

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Juice my man...ya know I love ya like a brother...but srsly, lay off the mayo. To much fat when you add it on top o' the Colonel's xxxtra kris-pay and Taco Bell-rific food. Eat more veggies... I hear cucumbers that have been up a strippers ass taste de-lish on salads.

Juice on bro...

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I prefer cucumber sandwiches with mayonnaise and salt. One cuts off the crust before serving.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

You men eat your dinner Eat your pork and beans I eat more chicken Than any man ever seen

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yes. After the sandwich, she had mayo running down her leg.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I like them little cherry tomatoes in a salad with lots of veggies. They're like little red, firm, juicy, round buttockses

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

Lobster Tails and kobe filets smothered in a Kaluga Sturgeon Caviar sauce.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Jim Morrison

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

JB go to mayo lite,we want u around for another fifty

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Doc has it right. Great taste in meat

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Love you boys....lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I eat fur burgers

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

juice you crack me up. keep the laughter comein

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Try this recipe...

Uses cucumbers n maters

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

BLT'S, Juice.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

juice likes tomatoes.....who knew?

Growing tomatoes is one of my hobbies. I grow a couple of varieties of tomatoes that are almost black in colour. Those would be right up your alley, juice; along with the cucumber!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Try mayo and beans

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Did you jack off into a burito gatorfan?

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

No I only use that for glazing.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Juice, do you have a hydroponic growing system?

I mean just for the cucumbers and tomatoes, of course.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If juice had hydroponics he is growing herbs not vegitables..lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I rarely eat any mayo. I don't like the taste that much plus it's nothing but fat. I substitute mustard. I eat sliced tomatoes on a hamburger, sometimes on a turkey sandwich, sometimes diced tomatoes and cheese on boneless chicken breasts. That is actually pretty good if cooked long enough. I like meat and potatoes but sometimes I eat pasta too. I only like lean cuts of meat.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I eat all that shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement