tuscl

What part of NO do you not understand?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I had this conversation Wednesday night with a fat fugly dancer at HeartBreakers in Columbia SC.

Her - Do you wanna dance?

Me - No!

Her - Do you like big tits?

Me - No!

Her - Do you want anything?

Me - No!

Her - well then, how about buying me a drink.

Me - total silence!

30 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Cockblocked heh? Tough when you can't communicate.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Why did you change back alucard? Thouugh this has color, the other avatar was nice too.

I don't thin no is in their vocabulary
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I think sometimes the less desirable dancers are self conscious about being rejected so often and they develop a very thick skin. I much prefer a club like Mons Venus or Follies where the girls have the since to move on if you indicate that you have no interest in their company.
    Once, after a similar confrontation, at a Myrtle Beach club I had a dancer start screaming after I told her (politely) she was not my type. I should have just told her I don't want dances from someone fatter than me. I was tring to be polite, but she went ballistic anyway. Even after she finally left, I decided to leave the club, as I had lost any interest in staying.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    When she said "Do you want anything?" You shoulda said "Yeah you could send over that hot xxx over there!"

LOL
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Every now and then you got to throw a dog a bone. (Then the other girls don't know if they are pretty or ugly.)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Maybe she doesn't speak English. Only Greek.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've had that happe many times. i just got up walked over to the bar pick a stripper & we went to the vip room.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Err

Yes
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    we strippers know that when you fat old men say "no" you really mean "yes"... and the more you protest the more you want it...
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @carolynne: Well, from alleged girls with alleged boobs that are as nice as those you allege are yours, yeah.

From fuglies? In that case, we really mean "no".
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    george, your crotch needs waxing
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i think you missed the irony
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @carolynne: "george, your crotch needs waxing"

Not at all; I just got done shaving.

@"i think you missed the irony"

Nope, but somebody else might have. :)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    What about when the well fitted young guy says no? I hope you think we mean what we say.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    @george... even with your help, i guess estafador still doesn't get the irony. let me explain... when men obnoxously come on to women, in a "regular" bar, for example, or in date rape situations, they will say things like "she said no but i knew she really wanted it". i thought it was ironic that a bunch of men would be complaining that women don't get "no means no".
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Shadow, was the club pretty empty? I have been in a similar situation and one time it happened, I believe the dancer didn't see too many other guys to go to and harass right away. Another time, the girl was just horny but I wasn't interested in her, not fat though.

I found out pretending to hit on someone you don't care for doesn't work either, they try to call your bluff and agree to whatever you want.
    I once complained to the same girl that I didn't want to spend money on lap dances and she said she would do them for free. Of course her being a stripper I didn't believe her that she would do totally free lap dances and then leave me alone after that. It doesn't usually get that far into an argument. Most strippers don't do free.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I forgot to mention after I said no to free lap dances, she offered to take me to her home. I definitely didn't believe her on that one. She was trying to escalate offers to see if I might bite I believe.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    That wasn't the first night I said no to her. She had seen me a few times and I always said no to her before. You know something is wrong if they don't give up after 3 times or after a few minutes of saying no, no thanks. I even tried maybe later which almost always works. Fortunately I've only met two really stubborn dancers that I felt compelled to say no to. I believe the number could have been higher but I'm usually pretty agreeable.

I remember I said no to one dancer and she did a table dance anyway.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    This happened to me with a shot girl the last time I was in the club... I hate being mean but there's only so many times you can say no until you start getting an attitude
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Just fart loudly. :)
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    A trick I use when a dancer approaches me I have no interest in is to raise my eyebrows and point to the ground directly behind them, then leave while they investigate.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Like used car salesmen these dancers are!
  • NEOGuy62
    12 years ago
    "I'm waiting for someone" works for me. It's more diplomatic. And it even works if it's your first time in a club. Most of the time the dancer just moves on. Then there's the danger if the dancer ask who.
  • clevelandbrowns69
    12 years ago
    I hate the "Buy me a drink hustle" even if the dancer drink is the same price as customer price
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    She's not even the worst, she's not repeating the same questions. When they start repeating the same questions, at some point I'll get up and walk away.

She probably banks with wimpy guys who want to get put in their place by a huge beast chick.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    It's been a while since I met a dancer who would rather argue with me for 15 minutes rather than leave my table after saying no, no thanks, etc. etc. In the last instance it happened, the club wasn't crowded at all but it was still early in the evening. There weren't a lot of other customers for her to go ask. She was being stubborn. It's possible she was new. I ended up walking off leaving her at the table by herself while I tipped other dancers on stage. She must have felt very rejected because it appeared she went over to the bar and didn't hardly ask anyone for anything the rest of the night. Of course that can be what happens when a new dancer doesn't understand when a customer says no or maybe later, leave. She can come back later if she hasn't ticked him off and she won't feel as rejected if she is determined to talk to the same guy.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    was she a fat black woman? or a skinny black woman?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    And dancers post on TUSCL how they feel harassed by customers asking them for dates; sex; ph #s; etc.

I guess the “harassment” is a two-way street with some customers harassing dancers for dates/sex and some dancers harassing customers for $$$.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion