tuscl

Ass or tits? Or both?

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:26 PM
If a stripper doesn't have a nice ass, I won't even think of having a dance with her, I might tip her, but that's it. In my 4 year strip clubbing career, I've only gotten dances from one girl that didn't have a nice ass (she has a model face though). She ended up becoming my ATF, go figure. Tits on the other hand I don't really care about. As long as her tits aren't sagging or floppy it's fine with me. Anything from A cup to D cup is alright with me. Great looking tits are like a bonus to me, it's not required to get me to spend some money on her. What about the rest of you?

40 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Picking both would be a boring answer. You have to pick one and ONLY one. For me, it's ass. I can't put into words what a nice ass looks like, I just know it when I see it. Titties don't matter that much to me as long as the girl isn't flat chested.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Too wide of a butt & /or too big of a butt is a MAJOR turn off and I won't spend $$$. I am mostly interested in engagement, enthusiasm and skill in the VIP. That gets my $$$!
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Big tits 1st. Small ass 2nd.
  • NoOtherAlternatives
    11 years ago
    Tits tits tits...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The ass (along with nice hips and legs) is the most attractive part to me. If she has a really nice ass and an A-cup, it is *not* a deal breaker and I will most likely really enjoy the dances. Having said this, I do like breasts a lot (as long as they are natural). So a really nice ass with some really nice tits (bigger the better for me), is heaven for me. But I also do like the contrast of big tits on a skinny girl and often find this to be a real turn-on. So if she just has an avg. ass and some really nice big tits, then I’ll also have some fun. The only thing that is usually a deal breaker for me are fake tits. I’ve turned down many a dancer that may have been 8+ b/c of the fake titties – I f’ing hate them. Even saggy boobs (as long as they are good size) are much less of a turnoff than fake titties, for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    BTW – the bigger the ass, the better, usually, for me.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    I have to say the first thing i look for is ass. Like others mentioned i can't say what it is but when i see it I know it. Tits can be bought.....I also agree with i like natural tits better than fake. But some fakes are so good that you can hardly notice.... But it is ass if you as me.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Pussy.
  • WOODDR2
    11 years ago
    Ranukam, you hit it perfectly on the head for me. Unlike Sir Mix Alot, I don't luje bug butts. Face and nice ass are a must.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I like my booty Sir Mix a Lot style.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I have to agree with alucard on this one. When I first started this hobby, I was more about tits. But as time went on, it has become more about personality and enthusiasm. I've had 6s that were leaps and bounds better than 10s in the vip.
  • scvbn
    11 years ago
    tits for me
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard=MAJOR butt
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    Agree with Drac and BK on importance of personality and enthusiasm. But, from an first impression eye candy perspective, I'm a sucker (pun intended) for a nice C+ natural rack...floppy is OK too.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Since you can see everything on a stripper I usually try and look at the whole package. So too many options to narrow it down to T and A only. Beautiful face, tight body, even the hair get my attention. But with civilian girls it takes a great ass first and foremost to catch my eye for more than a glance. And I remember visiting a highly regarded club last fall and being depressed to see multiple dancers with flat asses. Thankfully not all the girls that day were afflicted. So while great tits are great, as far as I'm concerned great ass is where it's at.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    BIG TITS
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm not against a great body or face, but that only goes so far. In the long run engagement, enthusiasm and skill in the VIP, brings me back to a dancer more MORE and the spending of more $$$. A "Perfect 10" who is a sexual dud in the VIP and who has the personality of a rock is Big ZERO in my eyes!!
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    But Alucard, you didn't answer the question, in either of your posts lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Boooooobies boooooobies
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree that there are a lot more factors than tits and ass. Face is the number one most important thing to me overall. Also recently I have become a fan of legs. I had a couple of faves that had tan, smooth, long legs. I just loved kissing those legs up and down. As far as tits and ass, I think it's always been about tits in this country up until the 90's. In the 90's asses came onto the scene. I still think today that most people prefer tits over ass.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm being like all of our WONDERFUL politicians [Sarcasm] and answering my way and not directly answering the asked question. LMFAO
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    My favorite waitress told me last week "Pablo, I always knew you were a tit man." How true. TITS for me. Then ass.
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    tits ... the bigger the better ... no bolt ons!
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Anything but saggy tits. Gross! I think it depends on what the rest of her body looks like too. Some girls can have little ass and make it work if other parts like legs, stomach, etc. look good.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like a nice pair of tits. However if the girl is pretty in other ways, pretty face, nice overall looks, small tits isn't a deal breaker as far as getting dances. I've met some very hot dancer's in every way except she had tiny tits. They usually give me extra attention if I give them some attention because a lot of guys ignore dancers with a A size cup. I remember one or two A size dancers got implants and looked really hot afterwards and they still gave me a lot of attention. I enjoyed it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't care about most dancers ass unless it is fat. I don't care to look at a fat ass. I'm much more interested in looking at her tits. It bugs me a lot when a dancer turns around and wants to shake her ass. I could care less about 85 percent of the time. That means most of the time I want to see tits, big, small, medium, or whatever. It's only once in a blue moon I want to see her ass. I'm not interested in visiting strip clubs to see someone's ass. A tiny percentage of dancers do have a nice ass and I can see that fine from a chair. When I tip on stage I want to see tits, unless she has no tits but I might still like a peek just to see. Actually I just like watching tits no matter the size. It does bug me a great deal when I see a dancer turn around and shake her ass. It's like she saw another dancer do that so I get disappointed not once but twice by 2 or more dancers. I really do not know personally any guys who would rather watch dancers asses instead of tits. I'm even thinking most guys who like that are mostly of one race but. could be mistaken. There are like 2 dancers out of 99 in one club whom I like to watch their asses. How many dancers think all guys want to see their ass? It seems more like over half. If I see a dancer keep only showing me her ass, I will eventually wise up and never tip her again. Unless she grinds me good during a stage tip.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Being a skilled and seasoned boobologist, often I don't even notice a dancer's ass. I do notice legs, second. It seems that I concentrate on the dancer's appearance that can be seen from facing her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Oversimplified. Number one a girl has to look reasonably healthy. She should be neither flabby nor skinny nor have the body-builder look. Her hips should be wider than her waist, and her back should not be able to touch the wall when she's standing straight. (The ratios should fall inside some range that I only know unconsciously). There are lots of hot girls with just bee-stings. That said, shapely boobs, especially when large, are always a nice bonus. But can't really make up for a flat behind. Ditto for a high-pitched voice, as long as it doesn't sound like a 12-year-old boy's.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Go big boobs or go home
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Probably lean to the ass. I have seen beautiful girls with small tits who were great dancers. I have seen girls with large tits that had bad attitudes. I have seen good dancers from all parts of the tits spectrum. But I guess I have yet to see a girl with a nice ass that didn't have the rest of the package. By that I mean that I have never seen a girl with a great ass who had fat legs and waist or weird body. It has seemed that a girl with a smoking hot ass will have a great body all over. Whereas I have seen girls with a nice natural rack who had crazy pear shapes, or short, stubby legs or cottage cheese in places or weird dimples or saddle bags. If a girl has a nice tight ass, you don't see any of the other problems, either.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Oh, and gmd raises a good point. Why is there never any talk about the pussy? Is it because there is little interest or is it because we think we've seen one we've seen 'em all? I rarely hear any guy talking about the great pussy he saw the other night and then go into detail describing it. Why is that? I have seen guys sitting at the tip rail, staring like they were trying to memorize that pussy as if they were comparing two fingerprints at the crime lab. I thought no two pussies looked quite the same. If so, maybe gmd could moderate [ha!] a thread that examined that question.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Alucard, why do you even go to the strip club, why not just go to a lounge club or a book club. That would hit all your preferences right on the head. There's bound to be ONE pretty lady at a book club. Its a hard choice between the three. But if I had to choose between TWO, i'd say ass. Of course, her legs can't be all lumpy looking and shit, her tits can't be sagging like an empty potato sack, and if she's shot in the face, it turns off her sex appeal a helluva lot. She don't got to have the most georgous face in history (beyonce standards folks), but it has to be nice enough to look at. And the ass has to look nice a firm, in proportion to how slim or skinny she is (fat girls, don't have an ass, just fat on top of their butt). If no ass, then its tits, but they gotta, be firm and natural. Those fake boobs will make you lose brownie points even if you are pretty. If you have both, then your a godsend and I will do everytyhing in my power to have you all to myself (within legal jurisdiction of course). Cynical, aren't I?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Tits for visual stimulation; pussy for tactile stimulation.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q: What happens if you tell a girl you want pussy rather than breasts and thigh? A: You'll get kicked out of KFC.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    First of all, I think it's too much of a simplification to say either tits or ass, because there are other parts I find attractive. That said, if its strictly between tits and ass, I'll start by saying that in the beginning, I was entirely a tit man. I think over time, I've become more and more an ass man. In fact, I have to agree with ranukam's statement, it's almost the story of my stripclubbing life, as when I started going to strip clubs, it was the 90's and I was entirely into tits. Nowadays, ass is just as important, although a girl with big tits always gets my attention, even to the point of giving attention to the fat ones. Of course, most of the time, if a girl has big tits, she has a nice big ass, too.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Neither is most important if she is Asian. After that, T&A.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    if i had to pick ONE id go with ass. more importantly i like a sexy stomach though
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like a nice pussy as well. It sucks that there is no longer a decent nude club anywhere near me anymore. Maybe one day, I might check out some clubs in Augusta. Of course I might be able to talk some dancers into showing me their pussy without traveling so far.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Both. But if I had to pick one or the other : boobies for the win!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion