tuscl

When Has An OTC Relationship "Run It's Course"?

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:07 AM
Lopaw made an interesting comment in the "Strippers Are People Too" thread. His comment concerned OTC relationships that have "run their course". What are some of the signs that an OTC relationship has run it's course? I'm sure this is a very individualistic timetable but I'm guessing there are some common signs that most everyone will agree signals the end is closer than the beginning. Personally, I'm still nurturing my first OTC relationships but it never hurts to be prepatred for the future.

35 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    When you get tired of fucking her and want to fuck a new whores instead. It's not rocket science. Well maybe for you it's is tenishomo.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    When giving your money goes from being a joy to a burden......
  • deadmime
    11 years ago
    When she smashes your headlight with a liquor bottle.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    tenisbum1776- You are aware that Lopaw is a girl, right? I see that you wrote "his" when referring to her post.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    @tennisbum, Lowpaw is a split-tail, not a man whore. Don't piss her off or she'll never go OTC with you, or your girlfriend.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    When you show up?
  • stanlee
    11 years ago
    this thread should have stopped at dougsters comment. nuff said!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Stanlee,you related to Sara.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Wow! A rough tough Tuesday.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm with Dougster. When it becomes boring to fuck a hot young stripper, you have to move on. Another sign is when she starts to take you for granted and treats you like an ATM.
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    I find it occurs in steps. First, you get sick of the money demands, next your desire for the pussy goes down, lastly, when the drama/games/mind fucking goes over the top. I had to blow my last OTC off with the daily 4:00 am phone calls! It became much more trouble that it was worth!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Its when they say,;I went to the movies w a friend,I went to breakfast w a friend,I went to dinner w a friend.Time to look out the back of that C=3,grab your balls and jump.
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    Sorry, I didn't know Lopaw was a woman. Thousand pardons. The money demands start almost immediately don't they. I find myself in a near constant situation of "forward paying" for future services. They've always squared the account - so far. Had one of my favs call me today. She started the conversation by saying "you're not gonna believe what happened to me today!". I immediately cut her off and said, "Honey the back right tire on my car blew out. Can you front me $300 to get it fixed? I'll pay you next week when we have our fun time". The silence was near deafening. Finally in a meek questioning tone she said, "Are you serious?" Had to laugh and wonder whether the subtile message got through?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Yeah, tenisbum1776, I hear ya. Sadly, often the monetary demands they make will have me kicking them to the curb long before I'm tired of them sexually. But happily there is usually someone standing by to take her place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    LOL tenis. That is one of the best ways to deflect stripper drama – throw some of your drama (real or imaginary) back at them – they won’t know how what hit them or how to react. The first and foremost thing they want is our money – the last thing they want is any of our drama – they already got plenty of their own. That was a shrewd move.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    T=bum! You did'nt know Lopaw is a woman? Tell the truth, you paid the $300 for her tire. Tbum=Drac.
  • stanlee
    11 years ago
    @tumbling - who is sara?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    For me the end came when another dancer from her club told me that my fav had threatened her if she spent any time with me. She doesn't own me, my wallet or my time.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    How do you know when you are hungry or thirsty?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Simple, when what you're getting isn't worth what you're giving. Just like any other transaction.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I don't run courses, I use a golf cart
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    right on GMD!
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    When you are no longer having fun, or worse... she say that 'you don't seem to be enjoying this as much as before' (and then you realize the expiration date has already passed).
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    My sign is a bilateral lack of engagement and enthusiasm. "She doesn't own me, my wallet or my time" Only if you let her gawker.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Will someone break it down 4 stanlee
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Ex. Will you check out! How do you know when you have to piss.
  • victor2
    11 years ago
    First, you no longer enjoying spending money on her for anything outside the club and spending on her inside the club. The fun and excitement are waning. You feel taken for granted and unappreciated. You find yourself bored with the conversations you once found interesting. You really don't look forward to seeing her in the club, BUT, you are developing more interest to see the other entertainers at the club. You want new experiences and fresh conversation. This is the beginning of the end of a club relationship. So sad!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    When they try to pressure you for more money or drama gets in the way of good sex. Usually these are signs her pimp is pressuring her to get you to pay more money. This can also be some bum she is supporting. A good otc girl is positive, loves the sex, and not high pressure. She will offer discounts on sessions like itc or first at 200 then any more that week at 100.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    By the way, there should be no apostrophe in "its" as it's used in that title. Just sayin'.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I got it. Time to call things off when she stops giving you free bj's. It's kind of hard to talk to her and break things off with her when her mouth is full.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @victor2 Why the hell should you feel unappreciated? She's your sex business partner, not your fuck buddy, not your girlfriend. Do you guys forget that your paying her for sex and that alone (though some of you pay for conversation which should be free)? Making you feel appreciated isn't apart of the verbal contract. Giving up the vagina is. I think the problem is from what I read is that you guys also are looking for a girlfriend in a pay for play. Your paying to play. She's not offering you dinner, or taking you to meet her parents or asking you to comfort her during a thunderstorm. Do people forget this shit once they hook line and sink these OTCs or am I missing something? Personally, I agree with dougster. Its time to cut her loose when your simoly bored with her, like any non marriage relationship (if your the traditional marraige type)
  • berge1
    11 years ago
    I felt it was over when she called the cops on my phone saying I was raping her!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Christ, what the fuck is up with this tenishomo guy, generally, anyway? Look at the topics he posts. "When has an OTC *relationship* run its course"? Yeah, like it's a "relationship" to begin with. Clue in, dumbfuck. Then his brilliant discovery that it is not wise to lend a stripper money unless you are willing to kiss it goodbye. Yeah, brilliant, again. Clue in, dumbfuck.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well Dougster, it *is* a "relationship". It might be a business relationship, or a pathetic one, but it is in fact a relationship. Just not what most people would call a "normal", "healthy" or even "moral" one.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    George, yeah, "maybe" that's all he meant. Just like "maybe" he isn't a homo either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion