Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How big is your dick? Really.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I don't know, how tall are you?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I ain't touching that question and the hypotheses suggested in the article with a 10 inch pole

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The article may explain why there are so many Korean women working in AMPs. :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

WHERE, WHERE, WHERE?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Don't worry Scat,the girls told me you're packin heat.

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

What's going on in Iceland? Didn't know the Ecuadorians and Columbians were packing it. Maybe the Asians just do it quicker. Wait.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Well, at least I beat the Koreans...

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

The bottom 11 made my 5.5 fell proud. 3.8 Korea? Really??

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

Oh shit! I'm above average hear at home!! Damn I guess I can sell my unneeded sports car and cigar boat, now.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

Ah goddammit, I'm short for white men. Guess I'll keep the Corvette. >:[

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I'm moving to the Congo, for obvious reasons.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It was 4 degrees yesterday and my IQ is so high it's off of the chart.

I guess I am out of luck with Carolynne

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

It's in the water.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

"Damn, that river's a long way down!" "Oooh, The water's cold!" "And it's deep too!"

  • What's the difference between white onions, brown onions and a 12 inch cock? Nothing. They all make women's eyes water!

  • What does a guy with a 12 inch cock have for breakfast? I don't know, but I have corn flakes!

  • What's 5 inches long, has 100 teeth and has a monster inside of it? My zipper!

  • What do you call a bloke with a one inch dick? Justin!

Russian "Dick" Bridge: practical-jokes.wonderhowto.com

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•
Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Who is doing these measurements?

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Nice to see that average dick size is another area where we Canadians kick American ass.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

What's 11-2?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

fa,

They didn't mention those that had been oiled down from pissing out in the oil fields. :)

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

i didn't realize u all were Korean.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shit

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I didn't know I the.juiceman was from the Congo lol

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

juice baby, ur making me wet...

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

So the same author thinks a cold climate causes permanent shrinkage? Those Icelanders sure are lucky they found some hot springs. I'm not believing this study but the information about the Koreas might explain why some Korean girls seem to practically rape ya.

It might also explain why North Korea keeps threatening to shoot missles, making up for what they are missing. Instead of building nukes, they should be building spas and saunas and inviting other women from around the world. Convert to a communist capalist society like China. Stop acting like they are trying to make up for something.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Baby I'm thick in Da dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Mine got stuck in a motor boobs. .. I mean motor boat

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement