tuscl

Relationships

gawker
Older than dirt
I was reading someone's comment who mentioned "relationships" with dancers. I've never thought in that way about how I get along with dancers. My ATF and I have a relationship - I pay and she fucks and sucks. Any time I've tried to bring intimacy to the table I'm told "this is just work for me. You don't know how hard it is for a beautiful young woman to fuck an old fart like you." Today I spent the day with another dancer who had just gone through a tough demeaning breakup and I approached the day as just trying to cheer her up. We went to Victoria's Secret where I bought her $140. Worth of sexy undies, but I didn't expect anything in return. In my car we starting making out. She asked me if I'd get a hotel room. She didn't charge me anything. I'm 45 years older than she. Sure I'm catching her on the rebound. I can sexually please her, but I'm kidding myself if I think I can be what she needs in other aspects of her life. I don't have visions of riding off into the sunset but I have started to rethink just what a relationship can be. So many others write that they all cheat, they're all liars. Not in my experience. But maybe I'm too gullible. Maybe I caught a lucky freebie today or maybe being a nice guy found a nice stripper. Maybe my ATF has been shitting on me for years. Thoughts? Comments?

16 comments

• TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Freebie? LMAO I hope she at least modeled them for you.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    You might've gotten a one-off, based on her vulnerability, your generosity, and the alignment of the stars. I'd enjoy it for what it was - a moment of emotional tenderness tucked into how your first ATF normally characterizes the arrangement. Not a bad thing one way or the other; I just wouldn't expect to saddle up anytime soon for that ride off into the sunset.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Paying for sex with a dancer is a business "Relationship".

Relationships don't always have to be emotional &/or romantic. There are many types of "Relationships".

Don't expect the "free" sex to be repeated. Possible, BUT rather unlikely.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    I don't see why you'd say you're ATF has been shitting on you. Are you thinking maybe all young hot women secretly lust after us old geezers?

The odds are lower of having a good relationship with a stripper, or with someone much younger. But if someone is honest with you, enjoys your company, cares if you're happy, then it's worth a try, regardless of their age or occupation.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No but my dick has a relationship with a few
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Gawker, you're a guy in your 60's like me, right? You've got enough money to pay strippers in their 20's to fuck you, right? You're a lucky guy.

Strippers will like you if you treat them well and pay them well. But if you want them to love you in a romantic way, you're setting yourself up to be played or be hurt.

I have had a relationship with my ATF for 2 years, and this relationship includes real affection. We attend concerts and movies, watch TV shows, listen to music. We celebrate our birthdays, Valentine's Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween. We exchange gifts. But of course I spend much more on her gifts than she does on mine. Of course I pay her for sex.

Sometimes she says she loves me and acts like she does. But at best I think I'm just the rock of stability in her chaotic life. She has had a husband and boyfriends who have beaten her. She has been assaulted and raped. She has had relatives and boyfriends who died of drug overdoses.

I'm satisfied with this relationship. But I think it's important to recognize its limitations. While I'm taking care of my ATF, she is fucking young guys for free. She's spending the money I give her on her boyfriends and liquor and drugs. She's enjoying sex with guys in their 20's and 30's but faking it with me.

But what should I expect? She's a stripper, not a librarian.

• Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    There are women out there that like old guys. I have occasion to be around alot of 20 somethings a few times a year and there are some that come on to me. Because of my position I can't see where that would lead. I don't know if they are looking for a Sugar Daddy or Daddy issues or if I represent success and stability. I have noticed in clubs that there is a group of girls that hang with the young dude and only dance with the oldsters and then there are girls that hang out and dance with the us oldsters and prefer our company.
    If I were you I would look for a new ATF that can actually stand you but do not expect a GF and keep the companionship for your dog.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Jack:

I am hurt.

All this time I thought strippers enjoyed it when I fucked their brains out. And the whole time it was me, only me...........
  • victor2
    12 years ago
    Jack, great comment, dead on.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I agree. Great comment Jack. You're correct on all points and puts things in perspective for me. Thank you for sharing your insight and wisdom.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… Everybody who has ever gotten in trouble relationship wise with a dancer was feeding themselves lies to over look the obvious …”

Ain’t that the truth.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Who's Manti Te'o, for 500, please.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    ^^^^^Who's Manti Te'o, for 500, please

Lol, that was sharp stax, well played
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Wasn't a freebie really. You paid 140.00 for it! O_o
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Yeah – I wonder if he had not spent the $140 on gifts and had just paid for dinner – would he have gotten the “freebie”?
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Jackslash - one of the best posts I've read on TUSCL ever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion