tuscl

It sucks to be left to dry

Estafador
BIG APPLE
I know I've always been the fuck these hoes and on to the next one, but I now know how it feels to be "played". Went in the club and saw this nice bodied asian looking dancer. I always wanted to try a asian and the big boobed women I was enjoying on stage never came back out (I tipped her too) so I went over and gave her a tip (she wasn't a spinner as you call them, not into skinny chicks). And just to assure she'd stop by (because it was kind of packed with very few women) I specifically told her to come see me (thanks for the tip tuscl buddies). Her stage show is done and she comes right over to me and we exchange pleasentries. Yet suddenly before she can sit down and talk, she says she'll be right back. I wait one minute, then two, then three then I get annoyed. So I look up and BAM, she's with another dude. Now granted, ihe was wearing a suit while I was just wearing work clothes (luckily it was all black and long sleeved) though one couldn't exactly tell unless they knew a work flow, but I'm being optimistic. Saw her over there laughing and I think she saw me looking at her because she got a slight guilt look but only for a split second before she turned to her current patron and then I knew it was time to feel salty. Afterwards, sat there for a while, ffeeling slightly salty but looking for new potential. Looked at this dancer who was sitting down hiding nice breasts but she never motioned to attempt to get up to consider coming my way. The feeling worsens when you don't get asked for a dance not even since the moment you walk in. Not even the lamest chicked or the most mechanical approached me. Moral of the story, I now know how it feels to be played by a stripper, especially one you really wanted. Stay for an hour before I peeled.

30 comments

• toysales
    12 years ago
    I've had that happen too. I kind of figured it was because of my ATF at the time. She was known to beat some ass. For a while I had a hard time getting LD's from other dancers because of her.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I look at it this way. If no one wanted your money, you made out like a bandit. Didn't spend much and didn't waste money on dances which would have been lame because they weren't showing interest in the first place.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You weren't played, you were IGNORED! Hey it happens at times. IMHO you should of continued to pursue dancers you thought attractive. Just don't sit there twiddling your thumbs. Don't sit there feeling you are entitled to being ASKED by the dancers to have fun. At times you need to be PROACTIVE a lot. You saved money that night to be spent on better talent.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    But were you really left to dry?

Next time do what you would do if she was handing out $100 bills for free.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Shit happens. The dancer met you and decided you weren't her type. Happens to.everybody at one time or another.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Went to guy with a suit instead of you? Was it RickyBoyDugan? Proof that there is something to "the system"?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Not to juiceman....she sees all those $20s all over the table and its all she can do but to help herself to some juice
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    $20's with a photo of Juice's avatar in the middle
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    It happens sometimes. I think strippers get a little ADD in the clubs, with the flashing lights, high energy music, and people constantly trying to get their attention. In the moment, she's focused on you and as she's sitting down, spots a presumed bigger fish - maybe someone she knew, one or her sugar daddies, or his clothes looked more monetarily promising... who knows? In any case, she bolts and takes the higher-payoff option at that moment.

The dancers are always calculating - where's the next dollar, or ten, or 100, coming from? I've had dancers on occasion make a beeline for me over someone else, because they know I'm a guaranteed couple dances, a drink or two, plus decent tipping for her time. And so it goes...
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Happens to everyone at some time or other. Agree that it's the bitches loss, and you've got $$$ for another visit preferably when there are different dancers there.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    It sucks too. Though I did wake up feeling better about myself since I saved money that could have been used on better looking dancers (or clothes lol). Still I was willing to be allowed to be suckered into a champagne room too. Alucard, there weren't that many that were hot enough that id be willing to approach the only other hot one was on the exact otther side of the club plus she was sitting down like she didn't want to dance. Can't really bother a person when they originally don't want to do something. Seems like it won't be a good experience on either side of the spectrum
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Dancers are wiling to try to get dances from you but unless you are some super attractive or very rich movie star, they are going to flock to their regulars and big money targets first. If the dancer doesn't know you, you may have to settle for seconds or move on to the next dancer.
    If dancers see me spending money on dances, I can't sit down by myself more than a few minutes before another dancer tries to get a dance from me and I never wear a suit. I don't even sit around and wait on any favorites longer than a few minutes unless they ask me. If I see another hot dancer, she will have to find me or miss me. If I'm having fun in the club though, I will usually hang out for at least a couple of hours though. I rarely chase down any dancers and leave whenever I want even if favorites didn't get to me yet. I don't get hung up on one particular dancer and suggest others don't either.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I suppose if the club doesn't have very many attractive dancers, you would have to wait or leave for the one attractive dancer to visit. That club would suck in my opinion. Many years ago I visited a club where the customers had to seek out a dancer before she ever asked you for a dance. After the initial time, then she would seek you out. I thought that was weird. That is dancers not asking for dances unless you asked them first at some time in the past.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Hate to say it, since I'm apparently on his enemies list and he'll just think I'm trolling him, but Monsieur Drac has it right. If you want a specific stripper get all proactive in her face.

That said, you should be careful. Often the fact that you have to be proactive despite tipping and saying "come see me for a private dance" means they are flakier than your average stripper. And that's saying something! I've actually found that level of flakiness correlates with stuck up extra self involved strippers that give shitty dances. So be prepared to cut after one dance.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    This type of thing happens every so often, particular in busy clubs and those with high rolling customers, both conditions being quite prevalent in NYC clubs (especially Manhattan). If you continue to insist on clubbing in Manhattan, you will probably have this happen fairly often, at least until you become a known regular in a clubs AND assuming your spending is at a certain level.

I still believe that you need to go East young man, go East! And when I say go East, I don't mean to the only two shitty bikini joints in all of Queens (which are the only 2 non-Manhattan clubs that you have reviewed), but rather one of the many topless clubs throughout the borough. Either G2K or Scandals would treat you right during the day. At night, either Goldfinger Infinity or Riviera would probably be good stops for a young man like yourself, with very diverse sets of dancers and patrons and high pumping vibes.

Anyway, good luck.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Hmm that seems to be counter productive to what has been said on this site zip ol' boy, but I'll keep that in mind
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @lapdanceking82: "if you really want a dance, tell management on her"

Oh yeah, I sure that will result in a *really* good dance.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Lapdanceking, as much as I wanted the dance (not terribly bad), it isn't worth the time especially when all she did was find what she concluded was better profit. After all, she's still doing her job and to management that's what matters most. Besides, the feeling is gone once you force a dancer to dance for you. She probably won't give a satisfactory dance and I just can't enjoy a dancer who doesn't seem the least bit interested (even in fake terms if that makes sense).that's why alucard SOMETIMES (not all the time), its not worth asking especially if the dancer doesn't look interested in dancing at the moment. That's my take on it anyway.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    It happens to all of us bro. Asians aren't really my thing tho. I have yet to find an Asian with a nice booty.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "if you really want a dance, tell management on her...at the clubs I go to, strippers get fired for not giving dances."

Or just handle it like a man and deal directly with the stripper or, better still, find one more eager to take your money.

The day I go to management to whine because a dancer wouldn't take my money is that day that I decide that I'm too pathetic to be in a strip club. Sorry if that comes off as harsh LDK, but sometimes a man just has to manage his own affairs. Also, if a dancer doesn't want to work for my money, she ain't getting it anyway.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Can't remember this happening to me yet, but I would definitely remember her and while never giving her another dime, I would be sure she saw me spending plenty on other girls. Plenty of other girls and clubs out there to worry about one bitch who wasn't even your first choice that night.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Girls always want "what that other bitch has." Remember.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Shit happens.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    We need to remind ourselves that it is *business* and not take it personally. Dancer’s only allegiance is to the Benjamins.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I had the same thing happen to me at Baby Dolls Dallas about 8 years ago or so.

A short stacked blonde (I love short women since they often seem more stacked) sat next to me and we were waiting for a new song to start in order for her to give me a dance.

She had fake boobs which I really hate but hers looked really good and full at least when they were all stuffed up in there in her bikini top.

After 20 or so seconds of talking to me – she sees some young dude; might’ve been a regular or some dude she knew and had hit off with; and she says “excuse me”, and just bails leaving me hanging.

I thought it was rude but didn’t dwell on it much as there was plenty of more fish in the (Baby Dolls) ocean and I don’t recall it ruining my night.

So as I mentioned in my previous post – “don’t take it personal” – it is part and parcel of hanging in stripperville.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Yeah I realize its all business, and I slightly respect that. Just never thought I'd see the day. But its whatever and she helped save me some dollars.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Life's too short to depend on strippers to "do the right thing." If they ain't coming to me, which because I'm fat, old and ugly, is fairly often, I go to them. If they still don't want my money, well, *then* I'll go elsewhere.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I like my money more than I like strippers. Don't get me wrong - if she is willing to show me her assets I will pay, but I'm not worried if I continue to have money in my pocket.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Walking out of a club with money still in your pocket that you didn't waste on clueless bitches is a win.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion