tuscl

Club T-Shirts.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, January 6, 2013 2:16 PM
Did you ever get one free or buy one? Where did you wear it? What did you do with it. Several years ago I got one at the Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta. They had a special going buy 2 table dances and get the shirt free. I have seen other clubs give them away as promotions and some clubs just plain selling them. Well there are damn few places where you can wear them without letting people know that you go to strip clubs. I made the mistake of wearing mine to the Columbia Platinum Plus. The DJ made a public announcement that I was rude. Of course my feeling was "fuck him" but soon after that the shirt found its way into the trash.

33 comments

• samsung1
    11 years ago
    I bought two christie's cabaret shirts. I never did get around to giving the second one out as a present. I only wore it out to a strip club and never out in pubic. I also did get a free Sirens t-shirt. They sometimes have promotions on Sunday/Monday for free admission if you wear it. I have used it a few times in the past to waive the $10 cover. I know some clubs will give their club T-shirts to customers under 21 (who are paying an inflated cover charge) so bartender knows not to serve them alcohol.. I have seen one in the bathroom stall so I am assuming he went to the bathroom to remove the shirt so he could drink underage.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I usually use em for backpacking. When doing the layered clothing and no showering I ain't to worried about it.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    You should've kept it, Shadowcat. Today it would be like one of those old vintage T's advertising places that no longer exist.
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    If I kept all the club t shirts over the past years from 2 for 1 specials I would have quite a collection. I usually just give it to the dancer.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Received a couple, and threw them away.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    staxwell - Ya think the Smithsonian will open up a strip club wing? :)
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    When I used to dance in the Headlights in Elizabeth City, I got a few club tshirts to use them as pajamas. When I got pregnant, they were even more useful.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Lol If they do, Blondie from Clermont Lounge should have her own monument one day.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol I've got a shitload of club t-shirts in the trunk of my car, mostly Rhino shirts, that I can never dare bring home. I drive around with them for awhile and eventually they wind up as garage rags.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    I've gotten several over the years and only wore them at the club where I got them.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I've gotn several shirts. And have worn them around town
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shad, if the Smith does open a SC wing your wax figure will be by the front door.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    LOL.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I have gotten several over the years. Don't recall ever wearing one.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I think I've thrown some away and given some to Goodwill... I wonder if they sold them?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I'm bored,Where is Alucard or Maddog?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've gotten just a couple and a baseball cap. I didn't wear the cap around town. One of the shirts was quite useful. It was a long sleeve T-shirt from the then "Diamond's" in Oregon, Ohio. All it said on it was "Diamonds," with no indication that that was the name of a strip club. And, I lived in L.A. at the time, so no one there would have known its origin.
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    I got a free one with a dance at a Rhino club, but it was a large when I take an XL, so it got trashed.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    No cat she is not mine,I wish, I wish.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Who?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You know.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    For some strange reason she holds you in high regards.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If it's who I think, What has she got to do with the topic?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Topic morphed, it's really no mystery
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shad! Fact of the matter is I'm a 300lb black man and your fucking around with my wife. Lets do lunch.
  • rentz2
    11 years ago
    Only one I have is from The Clermont Lounge and I wear it from time to time
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    I usually just give mine to someone else in the club at the time.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I have received shirts from two Alberta clubs. I wear them all the time around the exploration camp. I have found that the shirts give me a fair bit of 'cred' with the rig pigs. My SC hobby is no secret from the boys in camp.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've gotten three of them over the years: 1. Every so often at The Lumber Yard in Des Moines, they bring all the dancers to the stage and one time, they were having a free t-shirt giveaway as a part of this event and I ended up with a t-shirt. Brought it with me to the motel I was staying at that night and left it there. 2. Got one for free as part of a giveaway at Silver Slipper Saloon in Ottawa, Illinois. (I think I just happened to show up on the right night of the week.) My buddy I was with ended up with both of ours. 3. One time a couple months ago at Shakers in Waverly, Nebraska, outside Lincoln, I was being too honest for my own good and told my dancer (probably my favorite dancer there currently, although I missed her the last time I went there) we needed to get a VIP wristband (she was just going to go to the private dance room). As it turned out, the club owner was playing door man that particular moment and gave me a free t-shirt. I still have it, but haven't worn it yet. I also technically bought one at the Playhouse near Council Bluffs, Iowa but that was for my buddy I was with, because he was low on cash and he eventually paid me back, so I don't think that really counts.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I wear them to work
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, Did you ever get one free or buy one? Yes and no, as they came with lap dance specials. Even got a video once. Where did you wear it? Never wore them. What did you do with it. Stuffed in a drawer somewhere.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    tumblingdice - No thanks. I'm straight.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shadow, next time someone says something about wearing the competitions shirt, just tell them if they have a problem with it then give me another shirt to cover it up with...lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion