tuscl

Married Dancers ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I imagine there are a fair # of them. But to me, this is something that rarely enters my mind when I a w/ a dancer. Previous to joining TUSCL and getting more educated about the game, it was hard for me to phantom a woman being married and doing this type of work. I mean, if I was to think about it “intellectually”, I would assume that there would be – but the thought of it being the case does not come naturally to me.

Of course there is no way to know – but I wonder how many dancer may *be* married? In reading stripper web from time to time, it seems the dancers there are more open about saying “bla bla bla my husband bla bla bla; in their comments – where I would imagine they would be more guarded about disclosing this info to custies in the SC.

When I first started SCing, I would say I would get a little bit more “emotional” with the dancers and the fantasy – so I really didn't like hearing them talk about their BFs, even less a husband. Being a member of the TUSCL DB has of course enlightened me as to the realities of the game and I take it for what it is.

What are your current, or previous, thoughts, to married dancers being in this game? Does, or did, it shock you at first? Are you turned off by a dancer letting you know she is married? Or you don't give a shit either way?

Any comments welcomed.

33 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have only been with one dancer who was married.

IMHO any dancer who is with a S.O. in a serious way is not a good OTC candidate due to possible logistical difficulties. And may not be a good candidate for ITC Xtras. It has been my experience that most dancers with a S.O. in their life...Well the S.O. is a parasite & the relationship is bad at best. IMHO, you have a better chance of getting what you want from them.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I am. I usually joke about it if a customer ask me, if a custie don't ask I don't reveal it.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    Truth is about 99% strippers are either married or have a boyfriend/girlfriend. I have no way to verify that statistic. i made it up. But today i over heard one girl talk about hiking with her boyfriend. so id assume the number of strippers with SOs is high
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I would think the # w/ BFs would be high – but to me, being married is a bit of a different ball game – just me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Well this is NOT the 1st time you have made up statistics kingcripple. I REMEMBER the last time.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I think married dancers would constitute from 1/4 to 1/3 of the group. Just a guess on my part. Those with boyfriends, much higher averages.

It has been my limited experience that dancers who are married have a "husband" who is:

1. Clueless and stupid or,

2. A badass MF who doesn't give a fuck that their "wife" strips for men who are always trying to have sex with her.

As long as she comes home, these badass types get a perverted sense of sexual pleasure that men desire to fuck their wife.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I know several dancers that are married. To them its a job
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I think that a lot of them are probably in some kind of long term commitment with a bf or gf. I just don't ask about it. I like to keep the fantasy.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    Alucard, still bitter? i mean its a pretty good guess. my theory is that all the attractive ones (the ones i find attractive) have an SO. its just a theory, but how can i be wrong
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Im married
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Nothing like a double standard for old Alucard. Chastise men on here for clubbing if they are married but he's got no problem fucking a married stripper. And married strippers having otc sex no prob because he assumes their man is bad. lmao what a clown.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    lots of double standards on this board. both from us custies and from the 'entertainers', such is life...
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    @Tortilla, you know the White Knight lives on his High Horse. When he does things, he does them RIGHT.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I know several dancers whose husbands and/or SO's are incarcerated. I dated one gal for a couple of years and when the bf got out of jail they invited mms to their apartment for dinner and then I paid them both to let me watch them have sex. It was a great show with her starting him off with a lap dance, then a great blowjob, sex in 5 or 6 positions, etc. Different strokes....
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My experience indicates that most have boy friends but the actual number of married ones is very low. I guess less than 5%. I could care less about their status. As long as they are providing what I want, why should it bother me?
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers is married. I told her if she fucks her husband anything like she grinds, he must not make it a minute. She also has one one of the cutest pussies I've seen on a chick. Damn, I hope they get divorced.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Married for green cards
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Years ago, a fellow that worked for me had a wife that danced. I knew this before he "outed" her when we were in the club. End of story, she moved in with a customer, divorce and all the rest of the BS. Last I saw her after all the "rest", she looked about 50 years old and quite haggard. Drinking, drugs, hours, whatever really took a toll on a young pretty woman. Sad!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I might mention that she became quite famous in the news back in 1996.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    This has never really crossed my mind. It doesn't matter to me since I'm just there for the entertainment. But if I had to GUESS, I'd say most probably have boyfriends but aren't married. The fact that most strippers are really young is what leads me to believe most AREN'T married.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Stiletto: "Im married"

So, in other words, we have something in common. Awesome. :)

Her marital/dating status doesn't really bother me either way, unless I get some indication that the husband or SO will get upset enough to do something about me having sex with his wife/gf. I've been reasonably sure of a few.

As for the "moral" side of the question, *I* am married, and I'm not hypocritical enough to condemn a girl for having sex with someone she's not married to, especially when that "someone" is me.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I think most strippers don't mention husbands or boyfriends to customers because they don't want to ruin the fantasy. They're more open to talking about their children.

I had a fav who retired from dancing in her mid 30's. She often talked about her 2 kids, but I only learned she was married after she retired. I wouldn't want my wife doing what she was doing in a strip club, but different people have different values.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    None of them are married. I've been going to clubs for years and have never once seen a stripper with a ring on her finger.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have only met two strippers who, in the course of their stripping career, admitted they were married. One of them got married and eventually quit the business less than a year later. The other I only found out about after I had a minor incident with her husband, where he essentially told me never to get a lapdance from her again. She eventually quit the business, divorced the loser husband and went back to stripping. I did find out after the fact that a few strippers were married, a fact which didn't deter one of those ladies from letting use her mouth as a deposit box. I think it may be more typical of strippers to be like my current ATF, who stripped, got married and left stripping, then divorced and returned to stripping, all the while not stripping while married.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Reread my post. I didn't say that I FUCKED or had any type of sex with the married dancer. That's your stupid assumption.

Kingcripple, whenever I believe you are making up stuff I'll mention it in a post.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    To Staxwell:

"It has been my experience that most dancers with a S.O. in their life...Well the S.O. is a parasite & the relationship is bad at best. IMHO, you have a better chance of getting what you want from them"

This is an exact quote from above. NO where in the quote do I say that I've had any sexual contact with these dancers. The last sentence and thew word "You" refers to the audience &/or patrons in GENERAL. I did not say "I", referring to myself. If you can't read well enough to figure it out, well that is your problem.

If a dancer remains SILENT regarding a S.O. then a person would need to be able to read minds.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    When I see threads like this, I think about how I have only ever known one dancer who ever seemed to have any interest in being honest with me. Even in her case, she had such problems with wishful thinking sometimes, and paranoia at others, I had to wonder about most things she told me. We can learn bits and pieces about these women, but we will never know what's really going on in their lives, who they really are.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    To Shma-la-shmard:

Lol! Come on, Eileen.

"I have only been with one dancer who was married.

IMHO any dancer who is with a S.O. in a serious way is not a good OTC candidate due to possible logistical difficulties. And may not be a good candidate for ITC Xtras. It has been my experience that most dancers with a S.O. in their life...Well the S.O. is a parasite & the relationship is bad at best. IMHO, you have a better chance of getting what you want from them."

^^^^This is exactly what you posted.

"I have only been with one dancer who was married."

Should I post it a couple more times. Now when people say they've "been with some one" in a conversation like this, it usually means "I had sex with someone". If you DIDN'T have sex with her (which wouldn't surprise me because you act like a frustrated virgin) fine, my mistake. But, when you say "I have only been with one dancer who was married." you can't be surprised if someone thinks you mean sex.

"If you can't read well enough to figure it out, well that is your problem."

Don't insult my teachers like that. They did nothing to you. And stop being so passive aggressive. Just say "Staxwell you can't read , you fuckin idiot". Thankyou for your time.

-Herald Staxavelli
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    C'mon Stax... Cut da ol' Drac-man some slack. Remember, he has been tagging along on our "Justice League: Strip Club Unit" meetings and he thinks EVERBODY has superpowers. You see, he thinks you have telepathy and can read his mind when he says "I have only been with one dancer who was married" he thought you got his telepathic signal saying "by been with I mean we JUST played monopoly ... The Ferengi version of the game o' course 'cos that's what the cool kids like me play..."

So Drac my man, you see that Stax just read yo' words, not yo' mind. He didn't mean no harm, so peace out and relax bro...

Shit... I feel like mothahfucking Ghandi here. Bringin' peace to Alucard and Stax. Before ya know it I'll bring peace to ol' Alucard and tha Dougsta. I once made Jesus kiss and make up with Lucifer at a party. So I'm sure I can bring peace to Dougsta and Shma-la-shmard. Well, actually I dressed up as Jesus at a party back at my uni days and met a hot chick dressed with devil horns. Made out for a while but it end when I did the miracle of converting everclear and Kool-aid to vomit in the bushes. One of Jesus' less well known miracles from his rebellious teen years. Cool days, cool days...
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    LOL peace. I'm relaxed now, zip.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Fuck yeah Stax... You da shizzle.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    zip - Ferengi didn't have telepathic powers. lol. Betazoids did tho. I know, I know. It's the star trek geek in me.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @rh48hr: I thought they weren't true telepaths, but rather empaths?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion