tuscl

Need help from you vets

kingknight
Virginia
Friday, January 4, 2013 2:22 PM
I have been at this hobby for a full year now, and have seen some highs and lows. Lately I am encountering an issue particularly in the Detroit area clubs which has me frustrated.... too much cockblocking by customers, and to a lesser extent other dancers. The Detroit clubs are quite busy compared to other clubs I frequent in Cali, or Tx. Less of an issue in Vegas, as there is more than enough candy for everyone. But the upscale Detroit clubs are busy enough any day I go (2 to 1, or 3 to 1 PL to dancer ratio). In any given club outside of Vegas, I would say that my type is about 20% or less of the girls. I get approached by the remaining 80%, as the 20% are hogged by others. What can I do to get with the girls im interested in? One idea I had is to go early in the night. I spend freely so im sure if the hot ones ever come my way, they will be happy. If I stay late, that seems to work as well as the crowd dissipates.... but I always keep in my mind the 2am witching hour (thanks Shadow). Also, im not gonna try to pull a girl away from a PL, dont need the drama. Any thoughts?

14 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    1. Try the day Shift 2. Try tipping a "NICE" amount at the stage to get her atention 3. Acquire & cultivate an ATF so you are occupying the dancer's time instead of someone else 4. Find a slower club
  • kingknight
    11 years ago
    Mr Detroit, appreciate your advice. Day shift is not an option. Tried tipping..... last couple trips to Flight Club, I tipped large. After the girls came off stage, they went to the booths and sat (not dance) for a while. I may try a slower club. What do you suggest? I frequent PHC, FC, and the Landing Strip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    What I try to do is to go in off-peak times. I don’t even bother SCing on weekend evenings anymore. In fact, although Monday nights may be considered “bad nights” in terms of talent – personally my last couple of Mo. night visits were more enjoyable than previous weekend eve visits – mainly due to more dancer availability and QOS from the dancers.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Stage tipping and chatting them up when you do so, is about the only way. Even then it doesn't always work. There are two at one of my favorite clubs that continue to ignore me once they get off stage. I just move on to someone else.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I may try a slower club. What do you suggest? I frequent PHC, FC, and the Landing Strip" Depends if you are looking for sex or not. Give Subi's a shot. Maybe Landing Strip.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    From a dancer's PoV: -Alucard hit it well when he mentioned going in the dayshift and tipping well while on stage. Kudos for that. Dayshifts tend to be slightly slower, but help us (the providers) to give you better attention. -You haven't been specific with "your type". Please, comment more on that. Ways for you to avoid cockblocking: learn to say no to dancers, we don't take it personal because it's impossible for us to be liked by 100% of the customers. Try to stick to your type, you'll save a lot of time and energy to dancers that aren't your type.
  • Techman
    11 years ago
    A lrage tip plus, "I'm ready NOW and can not stay long." has helped me in the past. I've had good luck with telling her that I am a nipple, leg, ass, etc freak, whatever is the dancer best part. The perfect LD for the least amount of money is the goal. A big part of the hobbby is the hunt!
  • kingknight
    11 years ago
    SC - agree with you, one of these days tipping will work out. JJ - avoided listing my type as did not want to debate what type of dancer is hot or not. To each his own. My type is tattoo free (mostly), and playboy bunny variety. I have become more direct in recent outings, and have let dancers know that I dont want them to sit, cut them off before their pitch.... most have taken it ok, though the negativity is wearing in me. Techman - good sound advice, will use that approach next time about ready for a dance. A trial dance is cheaper than the wasted time. Agree, love the hunt!
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Glad I frequent clubs that are not that busy. What I can suggest. Become a 'regular'. That means more than just frequency of visits and tons of money. Take time to get to chat up the barkeep, the doorman, the DJ, the manager etc. and get to know them as people and vice-versa. Then perhaps have a conversation like this 'Bunny looks like she might be a lot of fun in a private dance, but she seems to be never free.' Your very own on-staff wingman! Having gotten access via the prior technique see if you can get a number to text the dancer at. Then text her as to when she will be coming in to the club. When she answers ask 'If I am already there can you....' Note that you will want to include a selfie so she will recognize you. Now you're the cockblocker!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Some Detroit dancers are just lazy. It has nothing to do with you. Tip a waitress and ask her to talk to a dancer you're looking at.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Tipping at the stage is a good time for a brief inquiry, something like "I have to leave pretty soon. Are you available for a private dance before I leave?" This often works for me, but not always. I'm not convinced that the size of a stage tip (within reason) really makes a difference. You should also know that some customers will pay the dancers to sit and keep them company. I asked one dancer at the Flight Club (Inkster, MI) for a private dance when she finished her stage routine and she told me that she'd have to get permission to leave the customer who was paying her (and two other peelers) for their company. By "company," I mean they were sitting at a booth in the club and drinking and laughing. She did get permission to provide a private dance for me and I asked her about the arrangement-- she was pocketing 100/hour just for sitting with the customer. The other suggestion that has worked for me is to ask a waitress to let the dancer know that you are interested in a private dance.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I recommend the Landing Strip, it is a little more upscale than Bogarts or H* or H8S. If you go to the Landing Strip be careful of a skinny black dancer I forget her name but she is a ROB she will promise you a good lap dance 2 for $30 or such and once you get downstairs she will proceed to unzip and pull out Mr Happy and lube you up (bottle of lube in her purse) and try to give you a $300 hand job. She does not negotiate before and demand payment under threat. She tried this on me and when she pulled me out and got out the lube I asked how much and she said we'll discus that later I stood up, zipped up, paid her the agreed $30 for the dances and went back up stairs with her yelling at me. I told the attendant (who I always tip on the way in to the booth) what she had done in general terms and he said not to worry about it that the incedent was her doing not mine. I heard from another dancer this ROB makes the rounds to various clubs and stays until the customers wise up to her ways. She was still there when I was in the club last November but have no idea whether she is still there.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Knightknight! If you have it, they will cum.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If you never see her sitting without a custy, you're basically screwed. A girl who is getting money or thinks (rightly or wrongly) she will get money from one custy has no reason to walk away from that for another, unknown custy. If you see a dancer who interests you alone or with other dancers, you can walk up and say you'd like a dance whenever she's ready. A few dancers will give you attitude for doing it, but they are the ones who are probably more trouble than they're worth anyway. I don't like to interact with the floormen. I know many of them are totally cool. But many of them are major, major jerks, and you don't want to do anything to increase your contact with them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion