tuscl

Family time at the SC?

Corvus
Arizona
Sunday, December 30, 2012 6:30 PM
There is a review today for the 3 King's Lounge in Nampa, ID by a first time poster. He took his wife AND son to the SC. Would you ever consider taking your spouse AND adult child to a club, together? I have no kids so cannot honestly answer but have to guess that I would probably not party in this manner.

24 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm guessing that it is another Bullshit review to get an UNDESERVED membership. This is why all memberships should be PAID FOR!!
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I don't see anything wrong with taking family to a club. At separate times I have gone with my Dad, wife, cousin, cousin & his gf, my gf. Once my son is old enough he will be there too (at the request of a bunch of dancers). The review looks like a one-time thing to me. I don't think it's a throw away just for the free membership. There was no information I, as someone that may stop, would be able to use.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    Maybe for a guy's night out among siblings & cousins. Otherwise most sane normal people wouldn't.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Once many years ago I spotted a group of 10 or 11 people entering a divey club in my area and they proceeded to sit in the middle of the club. The group was comprised of both male & female, ranging in age from 21-80. There was even an old lady that looked like someone's frail grandmother. They sat down and proceeded to order a shitload of food. The dancers had no idea what to make of them, and kind of circled them for a while trying to figure out what they were all about. Gradually the dancers ventured over and before I knew it the whole group was getting lapdances....even grandma. From the way they were dressed they looked to be from some eastern european country. I suspect that the cab driver that no doubt brought them from the airport told them that the stripclub was an Olive Garden or something.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've heard you tell that story before lopaw and it'll always be one of my favorites. I'd have payed just to watch it play out.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I have been with my SO, and adult son and daughter. My son and I have been at another, but just us. The family went to the one mentioned in one of sc's last topics. We didn't go to see the dancers, however.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I often go to the strip clubs with my grandmother.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Back when I was working is sc's as security. I saw lots of cpl's come in
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Took my ex wife once back in the early 80s because she wanted to see what it was all about. It was a disaster. Never again. My son & I closed the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus 3 nights in a row about 13 years ago. Good time. We agreed before hand that mom did not need to know about it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    txtittyfan's mother, sister, and daughter all whore themselves out at HiLiter's in Phoenix. On certain Sundays, txtittyfan comes in to visit them.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    alutard: "This is why all memberships should be PAID FOR!! " So, fuck face, when you are going to get your own board up and running if you are such a genius about how to run an SC site? Heck, looks like you can even get your latest boyfriend, tenishomo1776, to be moderater over there. Maybe even have a special subforum devoted to 18th century/homo poetry.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Only if the club offers a family discount.
  • MrBater2010
    12 years ago
    Ha, Some of the post are funny. Me I don't think I could do it. Even at the age of 44 I don't want to see my mom getting a lap dance.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, were at their daughter's 18th birthday at an all nude Deha Vu. I'm not sure if they realized that when the birthday girl got up on stage, the dancers strip her down. Had to be kind of embarrassing for dad.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I did go with some of my cousins on one occasion. Notwithstanding the fact that club sucked big time, never again with any family. One of my friends was going to go to a strip club with his grandpa, only on the way there, they got into a major car wreck which nearly killed them both. That was a sign for him to not go with family.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, I would take my son or daughter (though not to any of the clubs around here), and I'd take my wife, but I can't think of any condition that would prompt me to take more than one of them at the same time.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    I don't have a family, but I've been with a a buddy his wife & son before. I've also been with a girlfriend, her parents & sister (on the girlfriends birthday). I've been a few times with brothers/cousins/etc. It's a different experience, but fun. Keep in mind, the strip club experience isn't always about everyone fucking strippers. For some people (or some times) a strip club is club that's just a lot more free and open than a dance club.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Dolfan: "Keep in mind, the strip club experience isn't always about everyone fucking strippers." You're right. It's about *me* fucking strippers. I don't give a shit what the rest of you do...
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Dolfan, I agree. Plus, If you fuck her for free, you're fucking a stripper. If you pay her you're fucking a prostitute.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    The family the plays together breeds together .
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    I've asked my mother to go with me, ive asked my grandmother to go with me ive asked my sisters and brother in laws to go with me. they all said no
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    my dad wont go either
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    @ kingcripple- have they no sense of family? Whatever happened to a good old fashioned family outing? That's a shame, really. I would consider that good quality bonding time.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Thank you jester. You really had to see it happen in real time to truly appreciate the surreal feel of it. To this day it has to be my all time most bizarre SC moment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion