tuscl

Pillow Talk

tumblingdice
South Carolina
When my baby comes home from a day of dancing we often talk about her days events and I just gotta know!Who is the guy that pays $200 to suck on her toes?Who is the guy that likes his ass vibrated?Who is the freak that loves to have his nipples pinched?Who is the boyscout that loves to be humiliated by being slapped around? If you fall into any of these categories please stand up.I don't know world!Maybe it's me.But where I come from it was always tits and clits.

23 comments

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    What you should be more concerned about is what she is NOT telling you. ;)
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Amen to that rick! Like who is that guy she sucks off in the back every wednesday...LOL!
  • Bonesbrother
    12 years ago
    That wouldn't happen to Tumblingdice because his girl friend is the real thing.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    When she comes home tasting salty, it's not from eating peanuts.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    I think I would talk about something else.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    @txtittyfan. lol!!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    There are plenty of guys out there like that. I have had dancers tell me about some of that same stuff. I don't get it, but to each is own I guess. As long as it doesn't impact my enjoyment.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    WTF! $500 to drink champagne out of her shoe!What am I missing here? Please! Dancers of the board ,let me hear your freak shit.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    A dancer friend told me about an executive who would pay her $500 to pinch his nipples until they bled.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    A bouncer I know said a regular that comes in only gets dances from girls who just kick him repeatedly in the nuts the entire time they were with him.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    She told me Bonesbrother loves beer bottles shoved up his ass.
  • Bonesbrother
    12 years ago
    And of course, you belive everything ole butterface tells you!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    It must be something like this scene from family guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXXrANuu6…
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Correction. That is American Dad. Sorry
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    B Bro! You live in Ohio and review a club in S.Carolina.Here we go again.Me thinks your G string stinks.Your that fat ass sloppy brunette right.
  • Bonesbrother
    12 years ago
    @tumblingdice - How did you get so smart. BTW I love how you pimp your girl friend in your reviews. Helps bring home the bacon. Now if you can just keep her from getting caught doing extras and getting kicked out, you will have it made. LOL.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    How did I get so smart? By shutting my mouth and opening my ears.Pimp her out!The only thing she needs me for is to open a jar of olives. Look youngblood I know you know who she is,you are a dancer at pp cola
  • Bonesbrother
    12 years ago
    I could be a dancer but maybe I am Ken Wood just doing shill reviews on his club. LOL.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Look girl your a dancer!Just go talk to her. She will tell u how to make $1000's without fucking or sucking
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Kenny boy nets 3 mil a year and hes on Tuscl on a friday night.Fuck no hes getting blown from Mad Dog
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    this is a fresh change of pace. You usually expect it to be dougster for this sort of thing lol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    How do you know it isn't a Dougster alias?

How to make a $1000, try a copier.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Alucard! I just read your profile and I thank you for buying American, but just let me see you try and take my glocks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion