tuscl

Bring A Stripper To A Strip Club

Thursday, December 20, 2012 9:32 AM
I want to tell you I had one of the most fun afternoons yesterday I'd had in months. I was having a little late OTC lunch with one of the girls from my usual club. As we were chatting she told me about a club that was nearby that she'd never been to before. Since I'd never been there either it was decided we'd head over and check the place out. Let me tell you. Bringing an "off-duty" stripper to a different strip club is a fantastic idea! Seriously! I think you really get some immediate credibility if other strippers see you in outside-the-club company with another stripper. We had the best time. My friend, who is openly bisexual picked out one girl that she really liked. She was unbelievably tall, gorgeous and has some of the best "surgeon assisted" D breasts I'd ever seen. I went over and tipped her and asked her to join us at the table. I also saw one that physically more than kinda turned me on and I tipped her on the stage and invited her to join us as well. The club was kinda dead so they were able to focus their attention on us. OK. It ended up costing me $100 worth of drinks but it was worth every penny. We had an absolute riot. The girls were talking about what goes on at each of the clubs and I was just like a fly on the wall, absorbing all the information. We laughed joked and had a great time. The storytelling about PL clients was hilarious. The more drinks we ordered, the lower the inhibition level fell. After a few drinks, the gorgeous one named Bree admitted she was a little bi-curious. So my girl took her in to the vacant private dance room and they both invited me to come and watch. WHAT A TURN ON! Never seen mutual bush munching in a strip club before. Later the other girl I selected (name confidential) took me back and she was so unbelievably skilled I had a "happy ending" during the 2 for 1. Funny - you dismiss one ATF and someone with potential to replace her steps right up to the plate. Gotta love strippers and strip clubs! But that's another story for another time (except Alutard will know what I'm talking about) So - looking for something new and unusual to try - bring an off duty stripper to a different strip club - invite company - add a liberal dose of alcohol and a guaranteed good time will follow. You can read the club review I submitted about 15 minutes ago. The club name is Cheeks and it's located in West Carrollton Ohio.

22 comments

• ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Oh yea I've done this [view link] is fun and got me a lot of attention the next time i was in the club.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'll do it...a soon as I can turn a stripper into a personal friend.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It's on my bucket list. I want to take one to the Clermont Lounge in Atlanta.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I'll try that in the future.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Done it before. :))
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Time you are wasting when you could be fucking her instead. Guess since tenis is a homo, though, not that much of a problem for him... Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I can enjoy myself at a club by refraining from the use of alcohol. It is nice and fortunate to have an ATF Candidate available if or when another ATF is jettisoned or cannot perform that role for any number of reasons. Bringing a weapon to such a situation is likely to result in undesired consequences.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    been there done that too.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Did that quite a bit with my SO in Phoenix. After fun in the club, we would head home...
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Been there, done that, but not to the same extreme. Also, having been to Cheeks many times, I wouldn't think you could get away with that. Of course, I've not been there since September of 2001.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    On my bucket list is bringing a sheep to a strip club
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    "It ended up costing me $100 worth of drinks but it was worth every penny." Seems like you got off cheap to me. Hell, a shot of Patron costs $10 in most clubs and the dancers can down them like jello shots. I've been wanting to take a fav to a different club for a long time. I think it would be a blast.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Gator – oh Gator :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Are you going to sell the sheep's wool gatorfan?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    How much you willing to pay?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I've done it twice. It was cool for the novelty factor, but it was expensive and, truth be told, not something I would want to do too often.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Twice was enough for me.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I've done it quite a few times and every damn time I sit there wishing that we were back in the dancer's home club where I would be getting some smokin' hot dances with her instead of the girls at the club we're visiting.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Did it a few times and never seemed to get any benefit with it. It does make it easier to get phone numbers but none of them lead to anything. Once took a dancer to a strip club and she got so drunk she was a lousy in bed later in night. Better off just going to a regular bar with cheaper drink prices and no pressure for lap dances/VIP.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    The Clermont Lounge is Atlanta's first and longest continually operating strip club, opened in 1965. Located in the basement of the Clermont Motor Hotel at 789 Ponce De Leon Avenue, in the Poncey-Highland neighborhood. The Clermont has survived multiple attempts at being closed by the Atlanta city government, and has established a nationwide reputation for its kitschy atmosphere and unusual dancers. The Clermont has been featured on an episode of Insomniac with Dave Attell, and celebrities including Marilyn Manson, Ashton Kutcher, Kid Rock and Bombay Bicycle Club have been known to visit the Clermont when in Atlanta. Visitors to the Clermont usually alternate between a few handfuls of regulars and large numbers of college students, newcomers to town, and tourists lured in by tales of the Clermont's myriad charms. The Clermont does not serve food or draft beer. The single stripper's stage is located in the middle of a circular bar, and the dancers choose their own songs on the in-house jukebox, as the club normally does not have an actual DJ, except for Saturday nights when DJ Romeo Cologne packs the club spinning Dance Party Funk since 1995. The Clermont is perhaps best known for featuring some dancers who do not meet the traditional physical standards for strippers, the most famous of whom is Blondie, noted for her ability to completely flatten empty beer cans between her breasts as well as for her poetry. The Clermont Motor Hotel was built in 1924 and was originally an apartment building after its construction, but was later renovated to a hotel format. Hearsay has it that Al Capone leased the entire top floor, with access to the roof when he attempted to muscle in on the good old boy racketeering in the Atlanta area, but he soon moved his operations out of the state. An early advertisement for a nightclub in the basement space is dated 1947 and the club was the "Anchorage Club". Later tenants included the "Gypsy Club" (c. 1951-1954), and "The Continental Room" (1954) before returning to the Anchorage name from about 1956 until 1963, when it was briefly known as the "Atlanta Playboy Club", an unofficial attempt to capitalize on the popularity of Hugh Hefner's magazine. A lawsuit closed the Atlanta Playboy Club. By 1965, the "Jungle Club" opened its doors within the Clermont Hotel. In 1968, the "Clermont Lounge" opened for business and has remained in place ever since. The entire building was sold to new owners in 2003. In December 2009, the health department ordered the hotel to close for numerous health-code violations, including dirty linen, old bedding, bed bug stains, mold growing on the walls, black water spilling from faucets, and broken toilet fixtures. [view link]
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Samsung1 - You did your home work. Jason Biggs also made an appearance and did a dance on stage while filming American Pie the Reunion. That is why I want to make a visit and I think that it would be more fun taking a stripper with me. Maybe I can put it together in 2013.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    $1.01 gatorfan. :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion