tuscl

One Night - What Is The Best Strip Club in Detroit

Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:32 PM
Headed to the Ohio State vs Michigan football game next weekend. Will spend the night in Detroit before driving to Ann Arbor the next morning. Read the reviews but what some personal advice. If I'm going to go to on strip club in Detroit, which one should it be? I've never had an in the club bj. Might be kind of fun. What's the best high mileage club in Detroit? Interested in all recommendations.

8 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I would recommend 2 clubs. The Penthouse on 8 Mile Rd in Detroit and the Flight Club on Michigan Ave in the Detroit suburb of Inkster. Both are high mileage clubs, and they look similar inside because they have the same owner. The Flight Club is closer to Ann Arbor.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Hail to the Victors
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Both recommendations are good. Expect the clubs to be crowded with a lot of young drunks, especially if Michigan wins. Avoid Tycoons, The Coliseum and Players because what you want is, usually, hit or miss.
  • DirtBoy313
    11 years ago
    If you don't mind paying 200 plus for a BJ, or the bar being busy as shit go to Penthouse or Flight. If you would like to fuck the dog shit out of an 8 for 150 or less, go to BT's or Toy Chest. Sometimes the best bar in town isn't the best bar for an out of towner.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Please Station Lounge
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Flight Club is what I recommend. IMHO as good as PHC, but less expensive. BT's or Toy Chest are a step or two below in quality. I agree that Coliseum is rather inconsistent. If you wish to slum - try Bogart's or H8S. But for a one night visit - Flight Club.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Don't know about that...South has REALLY improved in quality--I was Pleasantly surprised the last time I was there.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Last time I was at h8s it was the worst group of dances I have seen. Penthouse or bts for one night. For a long night go to bogarts then the flight club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion