tuscl

The time has arrived.

Clubber
Florida
Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:23 PM
Even though I have been one that never wished to use the "ignore" feature, I've found that "wading" through all the BS has made my enjoyment of this site and it's usefulness become unbearable. Therefore, I have now used the "ignore" feature. It will be interesting to see how I now view the site. Perhaps, in a short time, I may find that the enjoyment and usefulness doesn't improve and I'll turn those ignored back on. Or the reverse will happen and I will continue to say good riddance to the culprits. Time will tell.

37 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    You must have read my mind (or great minds just think alike :)). I just logged on to TUSCL and I just used the “Ignore” feature for the very first time as a TUSCLer. Don’t know if it’s b/c I’ve been on TUSCL more than usual in the last two weeks, but it seems to me the flaming/negativity is at a fever pitch – seems to be feeding on itself. BTW – hope you were able to read this :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep, I had to add a couple to my ignore list recently as well. Lot of faggots on this site these days.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    As long as the wider membership tolerates and does nothing to address the activities of those who desire ONLY to ruin the Forum's usefulness and spew venom, well the situation will continue IMHO to deteriorate more and more. I can read you comments Papi_Chulo & Clubber.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think a ban on alutard would go a long way I addressing the board's "problems". He seems to be trying to stir up a great deal of shit lately and, unsurprisingly, people are hitting back at him (and his gay-lover tenis"like it in my"bum). Get rid of alutard/tenishomo and i bet 80% of the flaming goes away.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Clubber it would be interesting to read your list of blocked members in a few weeks. PM it to me if you care to at a later point. It's getting worse Papi.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Alutard: if you are going to try and usurp power here an get your faggot lover tenishomo to take over and have well like members banned you should expect some fallout. Especially after people tell you they do not moderation or banning the people you wish to see gone. Stop trying to control everything and maybe you won't set yourself up with such a large target on your forehead for people to take shots at. Oops, forgot. Your mind is all about doing whatever it takes to make yourself the target and then crying when it happens! Did you get comforted when you did that when you were a kid or did they see through it back then too?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    This is funny... I love a good confrontation
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is a 1 sided situation crazyjoe. I am conversing with Clubber, Papi_Chulo and you now. Not the other thing.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm ignoring.juicebox
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Tough talk, alutard, you know everything I say is true though.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @juice: yeah, juicebox69 is jut a crazy-ass homo. Just put the fucker on ignore.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Clubber- I only have a couple of assholes on ignore but it makes a world of difference.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Its not one sided. I'm just watching the mayham. Its dam good entertainment
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    uh oh juice, the natives are getting restless and your being ignored. I wonder if this will slow down the discussion board carpet bombings or if they'll only get worse....
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    12 years ago
    I agree with Clubber too. The time has come to start using the ignore feature. I used to be able to not worry about logging-in and just skim over the nonsense and crap on this board, but lately its become too much. So far, just one user and his aliases on ignore. I'm still hoping Juicebox69 is just going through a phase and he returns to his previous form.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    IfIGottaBeDamned, wonder who you have ignored. LOL
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Embrace the ignore button, Clubber. You'll be happily surprised to see how pleasant it will once again make your visits here.
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    This bullshit is what the fuck he is talking about there is an abundance of bitchassness occurring here recently and the main fucking suspects are going back and forth now. This is supposed to be about people with similar interest (ass) pontificating about said interest but motherfuckers in here sound like a buck of fucking EMOs. Put your fucking purse down. Also, long live Juice. Peace
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Now here's the part i don't understand - why do certain types always want to announce when they have put someone on ignore or are pretending they are leaving the board for good (only to show up a few weeks later). Do as you please, but why all the fanfare about it?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Longneck and doug thanks for that lovin
  • Chemicaltoilet
    12 years ago
    I have ignored everyone except for Dougster and juicebox69... #YOLO
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    don't say yolo again
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Roses are red Violets are blue Dandelions are yolo And brown is poo
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    lopaw, So far, you are spot on!
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Interesting. I didn't think that I was on [view link].....
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Chemicaltoilet Omfg I'm lmfao dude.....yolo
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes Clubber the.time has came I finaly put your boring ass on ignore to ;)
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    finally had to use ignore for the first time , also. the lunatics rantings just got so bad it was difficult NOT to ignore. maybe some day FOUNDER will shut the fool out .
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Foolbox69....sounds like a good handel
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    Agreed, ignore button rocks. Even funnier is it blocked off about half the thread.........
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Horror of horrors. I had left my browser on TUSCL and this morning, when I logged in to the computer and then scrolled up in the discussions, I saw a post by da guy that I had Ignored. I went to his profile to press the Ignore "button" and it wasn't there. I'm thinking that Founder got tired of people commenting about the use of Ignore and deleted that great feature. As I searched the screen for an answer I found it. I had been automatically logged off after inactivity. I logged in and all is well. Just wish I didn't have to see dat member's name at all.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Hey, it just occurred to me: This is about the same behavior you see when a party turns out to be a sausage fest. All the guys are sitting around complaining about why the girls didn't show up, and then they just start ragging on each other, and then somebody says something and a couple of guys grapple and break the coffee table and the neighbors call the cops. There's a lot of "Shut the fuck up!" and "Make me!" and "I will" and "I'd like to see it" and "Come over here and I'll kick your ass". And when a couple of girls do show up, they are intimidated by the room full of testosterone, and usually quickly leave. Yeah, this place is like a big sausage party.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    If we just made a rule that only heterosexuals are allowed to post it would solve alot of problems. I don't even know why homos like FAGDOG want to post anyways. Isn't there a gay pride board for them or something where they an hang with their own kind rather than bother us here?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....^^^^
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Dougster- if they bother you that much why aren't you putting them on ignore?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    LOL – nice post larry
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    It's been about two weeks of near bliss with just a few "ignores"!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion