tuscl

New Gentlemen's Club in Waldorf, MD.

bman77
Maryland
Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:01 PM
FYI-for MD/D.C/VA gents on here, new gentlemen's club is coming to Waldorf. Don't know much more yet, but do no construction is complete and they are now hiring. Hope it will be better than Choos Choos was in it's last days. Here is an ad I found on CL. [view link]

7 comments

• JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Grand Opening is said to be December 27 [view link]
  • scpatron
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the info. Looking forward to checking the place out. Waldorf could really use a good strip club. I hope it turns out to be worthwhile.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    12 years ago
    Sounds like this will be more of a gogo bar: [view link] Bikini dancer club liquor license approved Owners of new club warned on nude dancing rules By ERICA MITRANO, Staff Writer Plans for a bar featuring bikini-clad dancers in cages will go forward in Waldorf, but a member of the liquor board warned owners to be careful, or they could lose their liquor license, and their investment along with it. “I guess I just want to throw out a caution, a strong caution, especially with bikinis and poles and cages,” said liquor board member Wayne Magoon. “You’re talking about spending $800,000 to build up this business and create this storefront and the like. You clearly need to realize that one wardrobe malfunction and the wrong folks are in there seeing it, you’re going to have an $800,000 hamburger stand without a license. So purely a word of caution: You’re going to have to be very, very careful.” The Board of License Commissioners for Charles County granted Myung Ho Paik and Robert A. Boarman a license to sell beer, wine and liquor at Spice Lounge Bar & Grill, to open on Old Washington Road. The bar still needs other permits and a Maryland sales tax number from other governmental bodies.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    12 years ago
    The above article was published on Wednesday, July 18, 2012.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • bman77
    12 years ago
    I'm hoping maybe they can at least offer some lapdances with bikinis on, better than nothing I guess, it's only a mile from my house, so better than nothing.
  • bman77
    12 years ago
    Just saw another hiring ad, they are mentioning no tipouts or house fees required during their opening promotional period. Ad also speaks of a VIP area. I would think this would have to mean they are going to at least offer lapdances. No way a stripper is going to pay a house fee and tipouts just to dance in a bikini cage and not strip? Couldn't see it being enough money to make that worthwhile. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion