tuscl

Everybody admit it...

zipman68
the speed force!
...we love da Juiceman! Even ol' Dracman -- he luvs da Juice da mostest. Doncha Drac-dude?

We have just been treated to some fine Juicey literature -- some of it even on topic. Some of it EVen.had.PROPPER.puctuation. An artist evolves... Dare I say that I was touched? Then I thought about the hot stripper who touched me and I was doubly touched.

But let's not be dissin' da Drac-man too much. I mean... It is easy to criticize. But we know he means well. He jes' don't wanna see us get hurt when we get all drunk on Tequila and jump onstage and remove our cloths and scream "MUJERES...MUJERES". He prolly got his ass kicked by the bouncer doin' dat shizzle. But Drac-dude, not everybody can do dat shit. When Juice does it the bouncers don't kick his AZZ -- no, they give him a bucket of KFC and tell the hottest stripper in da place ta suck his fuckin' cock while he eats da K-F-FUCKIN-C.

So my advice to Drac-a-roo is to score a shitload o' weed from some homeless Rasta dude and bake it into a meat loaf. Then get some sweet potato fries and drown 'em in cough syrup. Finally, dissolve about 200 ug of acid in some fine wine, say a nice Nero d'Avola. Eat the meat loaf an' fries -- making sure you get all dat cough syrup in yo' system. Wash it down with da LSD-vino. You will be jes' 'bout ready to channel da Juiceman!

Mind you, you probably won't successfully pull off a full on jump on stage nude and get fried chicken BBBJCIM. You are only channeling da Juice for da first time. But I betcha doin' dat shizzle will get you a free orgy in the champaign room that would make Caligula blush.

Try that and tell us how it went for you. I betcha you'll have a vision and become a disciple o' all dat be HOLY.

18 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love you zipman and drac baby u 2
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    It is a Chanukah-Christmas-Kwanzaa-saturnalia-Mithraic New Year miracle. Can't we all get along an' talk 'bout dat sweet sweet stripper vag?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I can't even decipher the shit you two say half time, but I am sure if I was able to it was be funny as fuck!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....^^^^[
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Holy fucking Christ! Zipman is the CEO and President of the Juicebox fan club. He's like one of those Justin Bieber fans.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Don't be dissin the Just-man ol' ranukam-dude. I bet Bieber tunes are SICK if you take some peyote an' eat cold pizza an' play 'em on a stereo wit' one blown out speaker an' have a stripper dancin' in front o' ya!

FUCK YEAH!!!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    And really... How will Juice reach his full potential unless he has encouragement?

I mean really ranukam-dude, if you posted CRAY-ZEE-AZZ shizzle all da live long day I'd be the CFO of your fan club (don't know ya well enough to take on the CEO position...for now I'll stick wit' da filthy lucre behind the scenes)

Prove me wrong! Write some brilliant shit bout fuckin' meth whores while you eat Long John Silver's (we've got crack whores an' KFC covered). I dares ya! I double dog dares ya!!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Oh... FART
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    "Listening" to juice is similar to, like, listening to a, like, young, like, female talking with, like, all of her, like, "likes."
    With the girl you start counting the "likes" whereas with juice you're just counting crap.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love you guys I realy do
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fart lmfao
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    like man like does being able to Juice-n-ese count as a second language on a job application?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol^^^
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    sorry juice.....I'm not a fan. You're clogging up the board and bumping other topics. Chill, man.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Juice jumped the shark a long time ago. On ignore.
  • johnydoe42
    12 years ago
    I must admit at first i thought juicey was fuck nuts ass clownish but now I kinda like readin some not all of his "shiz nit". Damn it the fucker is actually funny as fuck some times
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Johny thanks my man
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice your on ignore fucker
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion