tuscl

Complaining to Management

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:06 AM
Every once in a while I read about some customer who feels that he was mistreated by a stripper and then complains to management. This never ceases to baffle me. Why the heck does any strip club hound want management involved in his interactions with dancers? Seriously, I cannot begin to understand guys who run to other men to help them deal with a stripper, not that most SC management wants to deal with whiny men anyway. I've been doing this for a long time and have heard and seen some ridiculous shit over the years from strippers, but I have never felt the need to involve anyone else. My goal is to stay UTR and convert these girls to proper service providers. Shit, I have even been known to pay management to stay away while I had my fun. To actually involve management in disputes with half to fully naked girls in a SC just seems baffling and even a little pathetic to me.

74 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I would agree with minor disputes but if a stripper were to physically rob me, attack me or some other more serious act, I damn sure would take it to management and maybe even involve LE.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have to agree in general, but there have been times I complained about dancers miscounting dances. I have come to expect they won't do anything there and then, but I do hope it gives them a reason to fire ROB dancers. Then again, I do wonder what it takes to get a dancer fired. There are two girls at my favorite club (aka the twins, and they are not really twins, or even sisters) who I once complained about years ago and they are still there, still pulling off their ROB scams.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I have talked to management and owners, but those I've known for quite some time. For the small BS, just chalk it up as a learning experience.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    rickdugan, I can and do handle most disputes on my own, but occasionally management needs to be involved. One time at one of my favorite South Florida clubs, 3 ROB's tried to rip me off. I located the manager, we discussed the problem at length, and resolved the problem. I felt he needed to be aware of their ROB tactics so he could do his job. I went back into the club and enjoyed myself. I will continue to visit the club whenever I am in the area.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I have never taken a complaint to "management". I consider about 80% of clubs to be poorly managed. The most frequent transgression is over-counting and overcharging on dances. I have always handled that myself. Usually I negotiate a compromise and inform the girl the dances are over and there will be no more. I'm pretty much UTR as well.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Most management doesn't realize that strippers are doing things to piss off customers, just like alot of logistics companies don't realize their drivers are on drugs. Most guys probably just accept being ripped off/mistreated as part of the game and write it off. Customers who complain to management are probably in the minority. Talking to management actually is more helpful to the club than for the snitch. The club can then become aware of some of the schemes and discourage it (threat firing or fines) before negative reviews pop up and clubbers start abandoning ship for other local clubs. While unique, this is still a service industry. You are going to go to where you get the best service (or servicing) if a town has multiple options in play.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I have complained to management a very few times (3 or 4 times) and only once was it about someting other than attempted ripoff. I was in a Houston club in the winter and it was so cold in the club you could see your breath and complained to the manager as I left and asked for my cover back. The other times were from dancers trying to rip me off and I went to the manager first to prevent them from starting trouble for me.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    You're not very bright are you Rick? I will reports ROBs to management. Have done it about half a dozen times over the years. I would say about 50% of the time the management takes action. The other the time, I am the first one to complain so they haven't. The idea is that they are now on management's radar so if another customer complains, management can act then. Girl is a bigger liability than she is worth. Think, Rick, think! This one is not that difficult. (Well, maybe for YOU it is.)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Talking to management actually is more helpful to the club than for the snitch." Sinclair, this is right on the money in my opinion. In fact, I would argue that it can hurt the "snitch" in some situations. I don't want club management focusing on what I am doing as it often involves things that they would disapprove of, including working out OTC. This is especially true up here in the NE, where things are not nearly as open as they are in some of the places where you boys post from. Now to be honest, it is possible that I don't run into these situations as often as I rarely do per count LDs. If dicey activities are available ITC then I end up in a timed VIP room or, if not, then I am angling for OTC via some targeted tipping for time. Either way, I am not really exposed to miscount situations. I have only had one instance where I was truly ripped off, but it was a pickpocket situation and I couldn't prove that it was her (though I am sure that it was). Anyway, just a few random thoughts on the topic.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Now to be honest, it is possible that I don't run into these situations as often as I rarely do per count LDs. " From your reviews it looks like you don't do any ITC or OTC activities. Just "grease bouncers" in outhouses. Have you ever had to complaing about one of these bouncers to management?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    We don't post names and specific activities around here son - that is amateur hour. ;) ook, keep firebombing threads if you like, but the more you post nonsense like this the more you confirm that some or all of the following are true: POSTED BY DOUGSTER (Censorship thread): "You have said all my reviews are fake. You've said I have never been in a strip club. You've said I'm unemployed. You've said I'm in a wheelchair."
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    To expound on original topic: "Going to management" could be expanded to "do I give in to a ROB miscount, etc. to avoid a set to with mgt, or do I stand my ground". This could also be expanded to include disputes with staff. Sometimes, it is better to pick your battles as it is a coin toss, IME, for customer to come out favorably in disputes. In one case, I handed waitress a $50 for a drink,she walked to bar, got my drink(and others), and brought me back change for a 20. When I pointed out that I gave her a 50, she said "it was a 20" with a smirk. I went to floor mgr, pointing out the waitress, and cash register at bar. Mgr returned my $50 bill. Of course I proceeded to spend it, and then some in the club. I don't think the act of going to mgt. makes one a whiny wimp. Granted, $30 wouldn't make me miss a meal or monthly payment. But, for many club mongers, that ammount would be equivalent to a major airline being overcharged by ~$2-$3M on their annual fuel bill. Do you think they'd let that slide, Rick?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick: It's fine to post as long you don't link specific girls to specific activities. You, OTOH, don't appear to have an interest in ITC or OTC or even in girls. Just in greasing bouncers.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Minnow, that is a fair point and I don't blame anyone for not rolling over when a waitress tries to rob you. I was really focusing on guys who complain to management because they did not like how a dancer treated them.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Some or all" Come on Rick! Where is the old confidence you used to have and the swag? I've made you back off your old beliefs so much, you aren't willing to say "all" anymore because of how much you've be ridiculed in the past? Now it's just "vague" "can't quite put my finger on it" weaseling around? I think you need tittyfan or FAGDOG_ROMEO to jump in here, jerk you off that they agree with you so you can get some of that old confidence back! What a sad site to see, "um, some, but can't quite say which ones.... hmmmm, mabye all. not sure."
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    I only complained to management one time in the four and a half years I have been going to strip clubs. The manager I actually knew since he is friends with one of my co-workers, and he said if I ever had a problem let him know. I am still taking a break from that particular club in favor of another one but I am going back eventually.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    *sigh* The problem, Fraudster, is that it is pointless, repetitive and circular. The fact that you are full of shit is self-evident, as is the fact that you have nothing but time on your hands. All that is accomplished by pointing these things out is to encourage you to continue to fuck up the discussion threads. While for most of us this is a sharing of experiences, for you this is nothing more than an exercise in creative fiction, replete with absurd premises laced with ample satirical commentaries, so for you derailing threads on this board is no big deal. Small wonder that several other posters have called for you to be banned or for a Moderator function - all it takes is one deranged fucktard with selfish intent to derail a good thread and, over the past year, you've clearly decided that no thread is sacrosanct from your nonsense. :) You are perfectly happy to firebomb threads by loading them full of 20+ bullshit posts if it accomplishes your entertainment goals, irrespective to whatever chilling affect it has for other potential posters. Since we cannot make you take your meds or bring us actual experiences from a real life strip club, the best we can hope for is that you will either decide to leave topical threads in peace or that a ban/Mod event occurs.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I've only been tempted to ask for staff help once. Walked into the club and was accosted by a very rough, high, strung out dancer. She physically latched on to me and would not let go. I gave all the excuses and even tipped her but she would not leave and stayed latched. Eventually, I had to physically, with effort, break free and bolt away. Thing is, these types of issues could easy escalate out of control and anytime there is man/woman physical confrontation, it usually does not end well for the man.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sorry, Rick, but if you make false accusations like all my reviews are fake or that I use multiple aliases, I am going to ask you for some evidence. You complain about me, but with ridiculous accusations like that, of course, I am going to call you down on it. You bring it all on yourself. Again the challenges stand: PM Stiletto or Club_Goer and ask them if my reviews of local clubs are fake and how knowledgable they think I am on the local scene. When you do so, post and tell us all what they said. Stop hypothesizing Rick and get the opinion of local experts. Challenge number two: Contact founder and ask him if I am using multiple aliases and post letting me know what he says. Get any evidence of it, and I'll give you $500. If you aren't up to that, post some of the names you think are my multiple aliases, so that those who really do own them can respond back.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Come to think of it, there is one time where I did end up involving management, but that was after I was accused of stealing from the dancer. She played the "will you watch my purse" gag, which dragged out for about an hour. When she came back, she claimed that there was money missing. She picked the wrong guy to pull this on as I was known in this club and, given how much I spent in the club over time and my interactions with other dancers and the bar staff, the manager did not believe for a second that I would lift a lousy $100 from her purse. That was the last I saw of the little bitch. But that was a lone exception in several hundred club visits.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "You complain about me, but with ridiculous accusations like that, of course, I am going to call you down on it. You bring it all on yourself." So you are saying that you have been firebombing almost every decent topical thread for the past several months because your feelings are hurt? Seriously? Now I don't believe you as you were doing this shit long before I ever took issue with you, but if it was even remotely true: What are you, a little girl? You are derailing good threads because your panties are in a knot? Dude, if that is the case, you really need to put on your man pants and toughen up a little - LOL. Know why I don't get worked up over the satirical, and in some cases utterly made up, nonsense that you post about what I've said and done? Because I don't have to. I am in the trenches a great deal and post about some of what I see and do, both good and bad. It stands on its own. If anyone disagrees with me then so be it, - all that means is that he is seeing something different than I am. I don't have to get worked up over disagreement because I am posting the best intel that I can and have nothing to defend. You'll notice that I've never taken issue with you when you've made a legitimate attempt at contributing to a topical discussion, but unfortunately this is an extremely rare occurrence. When you spend your time on here firebombing threads with nonsense, and avidly avoiding anything close to a real club/dancer discussion, the only thing I can assume is that you have nothing to add. Wanna' prove me wrong? The contribute in an additive way rather than fucking the place up. Otherwise, all you will ever be, certainly in my eyes and likely in the view of many others here, is a fraud.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Anyway, I've posted what I wanted to in this thread and I'm not going to contribute any more to its derailment, so I am out except to say that I don't see myself cozying up to any club's management anytime soon. UTR baby!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    On the point. I agree with vincemichaels concerning expressing concerns to management. Too bad another thread seriously derailed.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Aiucard, 25 posts, over 1/2 rick and doug!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick you gonna take me up on my challenges or you just gonna run, run, run? Are you hoping that if you run a bouncer is going to notice your cute little ass and line up a date with you for some greasing in the outhouse?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick i was making fun of you long before multiple aliases and fake review accusations. Think back to the Burger King criteria. I pick on you because your narcissism makes e.g. The system makes you such an easy mark. Yes, your paranoid accusations certainly compound matters but it's mostly about having fun shooting down a guy who thinks he is some kind of strip club master but who actually gets so many things wrong.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes Clubber, EXACTLY.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Fraudster, I don't care what you say about me - you are too much of a lightweight to be taken seriously anyway and you won't (can't) even share information about your own purported club scene. My issue rests solely with you fucking up threads, which you have made crystal clear that you will continue to do. Noise and nonsense don't make up for contribution. All you have to do to change my view about you being a raging fraud is to post something truly useful - but you can't... ...and this is exactly what I meant by the never-ending circular nature of our exchanges. 1. You post nonsensical and made up shit, lately mostly in attack form; 2. I respond by calling you a fraud; 3. You in turn start making ample noise, faux challenges and references to other screen names in a weak attempt to seem legit; 4. I challenge you to simply post something of real value to the community, such as intel about the Seattle scene; 5. You either claim that you won't because your feelings are hurt or otherwise post more noise, misdirection and other nonsense, including going back on the attack; and 6. Rinse/repeat. I even tried to have a legit back and forth with you in another thread about the Seattle scene and, instead, you started ranting with nonsense about PMing other members to vouch for you. Dude, I just wanted to know what the ethnic breakdown of dancers is like in your area - LOL.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    The only time I complained to mgmt was at St James in Houston, and it was more to make them aware of a dancer that was seriously meesed up on something and I thought she was on the verge of an OD. Mgmt gave me a free drink. With all of the shit that can happen in a club, a valid customer complaint may be overlooked by mgmt because there are probably more dancer complaints about drunk/obnoxious customers which may make it tougher for mgmt to take a side. The only thing that can help your position is if you are a known regular that doesn't cause problems.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Just to add to the Duggie bullshit. Duggie has in the past has asked other posters to validate his club claims and reviews. As far as I am aware, none have.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Your last paragraph is true txtittyfan.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I haven't asked others to validate them. All tittyfan can do is lie, lie, lie. If you say that I have tittyfan then post a link to me doing so.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Your paragraph about regulars.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick you are just lying blatantly. I posted the names of ten girls working in a local club along with descriptions. Plenty of this was information available nowhere else in past reviews, so your claim I never visit strip clubs was blown to pieces.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck management !!! When juice has a problem with sum cunt I pull of my belt and spank that hoe !
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    That's right Duggie, and in that post you asked other members to validate your claim. As I said, no one did.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    If true post a link tittyfan.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    No link, tittyfan? NOTHING??!!!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Oh, that's right, you managed to scrape up the dancer lineup at one club. Yup, THAT really resolved matters. ;) Results Relating to the Analysis of Dougster's Posting Credibility: -------------------------------------------------------------------- ****** CERTIFIED FRAUD ******
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sorry, Rick. If you say I can't provide any information about Seattle clubs that is not in past reviews and then I go ahead an do just that it kin of invalidates your claim. Guess you're the fraud, huh? Idiot.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Still no link tittyfan? NOTHING???!!!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    ...still waiting on that basic breakdown of dancer ethnicities in your area clubs. I'm guessing that I'll be waiting until hell freezes over - lmao. Results Relating to the Analysis of Dougster's Posting Credibility: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ****** CERTIFIED FRAUD ******
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @Dougster I'm new here but with all due respect I have to ask you a question. Do you always crap up every thread with this nonesense? I've suggested as politely as I know how for you to kindly quit being so offensive. That hasn't seemed to be very effective. I haven't used the ignore feature yet and really don't want to do so; but I've about reached my patience tolerance level with you.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well why don't you go and read every thread I've posted in and answer that one for yourself, tennisbum,
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Tell you what, Rick, I'll post that breakdown right after tittyfan posts that link I want. Could very be until hell freezes over if we have to wait on that, yeah? :-)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Got anything yet, tittyfan it need a bit more time?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Back to the topic at hand, I've never complained to management, I just dropped the girl. If a girl charged me for more dances than I actually got, then she won't get any of my business in the future. But then again I've never experienced a stripper actually physically stealing my money. Rick, you're too much of a seasoned vet to be going back and forth with Dougster. You say he derails threads, but you actually have a part in derailing those threads when you go back and forth with him. He keeps taking cheap shots at Alucard, but Alucard ignores him, and you should too. I think you've accomplished what you wanted to do, he created a discussion thread with a open challenge to you lol. You got him right right where you want him. Now let's get back to the strip clubs and strippers.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Trust me, I know my mark. Rick needs to control things, so there is no way he can go very long ignoring me. He had said a million times before that he will, but hasn't worked out for him once.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    ranukam, I used to directly "Debate" with it. I decided a change was necessary and I changed. Being a regular Patron I believe will help with resolving problems with management. If they don't know you from Adam, well...it may well be a push. Just depends on you beef.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    BTW when I say ignore I don't mean clicking the X next to his username.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @ranukam "BTW when I say ignore I don't mean clicking the X next to his username." Thanks, was wondering how to do that. Can't say I didn't give the guy fair warning. . . . . . . .
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Alutard never tried debating. Everyone knows if they present their side reasonably and civilly i will do the same. If they aren't civil well then I won't be either. Ranukam should know this from our direct discussuons. But back to alutard. He merely stated his opinions as self evident facts with his characteristic bizarre capitalization and signature "LMFAO" as the end of them. If challenged about logic it fact he either did not respond at all, merely repeated word for word or went off on a tangent, I will admit that alutard does seem a changed man now. Where are the annoying caps? The signature "LMFAO". The confidence and bluster? Heck he's even been trying to get into bed with RickDugan lately! (Serial infidel.) guess it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend theory. Now alutard did have some trouble holding back on the smoking topic, so do I wonder how real the new face he is trying to present to the world is. Only time will tell as Asia used to say.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Skibum: warning? Seriously I was supposed to be so concerned that you might put me on ignore *shudder* that you thought it should make an iota of difference to me? Hmmm... Okay. Guess I just have to live with the consequences that i didn't heed your warning and are if I can still carry on, somehow.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I once complained to a manager about a dancer. She made me cum to soon. He refunded my money. I went back the next day and complained to the manager that the dancer made me cum too fast. He refunded my money. I went back the next day. He told me not to come in the club anymore
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Interesting. I was just about to start a thread myself w.r.t. management. I recently added a club and I wrote the first two reviews. I detailed the pros and cons of the club and lo and behold just today I got a PM from the club asking my feedback w.r.t. how to improve the club. I actually like the club, so I plan on writing them back in the near future.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, I have NEVER gotten feedback like that, but my reviews are typically not that type. Only one is in that realm, my review of Kiss Showgirls when TUSCL added it at my request. I used to see immediate results from suggestions to management in restaurants. BUT no longer. Perhaps as long as an establishment makes money, Management will NOT feel a need to accept and respond to customer issues.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Almost forgot I said that. Guess it's like clockwork. Tittyfan did jump in, jerk Rick off for a bit then run. Rick was more confident after that knowing tittyfan was, quite literally, behind him.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, the caps are back. Let's see how long until alutard's personality completely regresses to what it was. I think the smoking thread was the crack in the door to start letting the old alutard back in.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I once had a dancer miscount the songs by adding on an extra song. I stood my ground with her and manager and a bouncer came over asking me if there was a problem. I told him "no" and he went away but the bouncer stood there watching me. Later the manager comes back over and says he talked to the dancer and they are going to take my side and erase the other dance saying everything was alright. Another time this situation happened where the dancer added on an extra song. However, since I left happy I went ahead and paid her the extra song and considered it a tip.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    samsung1 as long as it works out to YOUR satisfaction, I guess that is the best that may be hoped for from management - UNLESS you are personal friends with the manager. [Don't like gmd's *-* for EMPHASIS of a word]
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    [view link].jerking off my dong
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    interesting topic. I've never complained to management before because I have never had the need. I came close one time, this fat girl came and sat at my table on three successive visits and would just chat about random stuff. She'd ask me to buy a drink, I'd say no. She'd ask for dances, I'd say no...not maybe later, straight up no. On the third time, she sat down and started blathering about something and I just bluntly said I'm not going to get any dances from you, or drinks. HOO BOY she went off! Started berating me, yakking about how she just wanted to talk and what a jerk I was etc.etc.etc. After about 2 minutes I had enough and told her to fuck off. If looks could kill. For a moment I considered telling the management about her but that thought was fleeting...not worth my time or trouble..plus it was a bit of a dive bar so the manager wasn't exactly on his game in the first place. My next visit fat girl apologized to me. I told her don't give it another thought because I hadn't. lol Still didn't buy anything from her though. That was almost 2 years ago. I still go to the club when I pass thru that town and she's still there. Every time she sees me she comes running over like we're best pals. How the heck did that happen? lol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Maybe she told everyone that you're HER property.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I would complain to management if: 1. It was a subject that management could really do something about. 2. It was a subject that the management could acknowledge. So for example complaining that I did not get the full service that was promised isn't going to get acknowledged because the club management can't admit that there is prostitution going on. 3. That was significant. I often feel that the music is too loud and the lighting is too dark, but I either leave or live with it.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I haven't ever really complained to management but I have complained ABOUT them. Once when I (and every other customer in the club) sat around for an hour with no dancers on stage or even out hustling on the floor, I decided that I had had enough. As I walked to the exit I noted that the daytime manager was standing at the door talking to the bartender. I stopped briefly to light him up for allowing the dancers to hide in the DR while we all sat around staring at the walls. I went so far as to open my wallet for him so that he could see the $$$ that was now leaving his club. He stammered a lame apology and said that he would go to the DR and drag the girls out to the floor. I told him forget it, it's too late now. Once the dancers start calling the shots, it's all over.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    It's actually the other way around; dancers complaining to management are the ones that are effective. I had managers kicking customers that had trespassed dancers boundaries, but only very few girls getting penalized for customer's complains (eg. a dancer being physically aggressive to a customer for no apparent reason). A manager is not going to give a crap about a dancer who over charges. We can charge you guys more, management can't do anything to us about that since we don't work FOR the club. Also, management (in some clubs) encourage us to overcharge you guys. So, the next idiot who complains about being overcharged is wasting his time. Us overcharging for dances make the club more money since those are more fees that we have to pay to the club (remember that we pay to work in the club). If more clubs make their dancers their employees, then go ahead and complain.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "I've suggested as politely as I know how for you to kindly quit being so offensive. That hasn't seemed to be very effective. I haven't used the ignore feature yet and really don't want to do so; but I've about reached my patience tolerance level with you." Really? "Thanks, was wondering how to do that. Can't say I didn't give the guy fair warning. . . . . . . " REALLY? Must be a real struggle trying to get that stick out of your ass, tennisbum...with all due respect. On topic: If I get ripped off I'll take it to management. No hesitation.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Okay, jay jay able to rationalize theft. Very good.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Well Doug, I'm not rationalizing anything; I'm telling y'all about when dancers overcharge. I personally don't overcharge because I think it's wrong but I do tell most of my customers that tips are always welcome...and saying those words work much better than lying. I'm a horrible liar in the first place, so I don't even bother making up a story when I'm at work. Saying the honest truth works just as good.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, jay-jay, my apologies for getting it wrong. Guess it's the management and other girls rationalizing, not you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… My next visit fat girl apologized to me …” That is why one should always stand their ground against some of these psycho b*****s – some of them “may” modify their behavior if one stands up to them and lets them know their shit won’t fly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… Once the dancers start calling the shots, it's all over …” aka the inmates can’t be allowed to run the asylum. As the saying goes, “it starts at the top” – if the owner/manager doesn’t give a shit about running a SC properly; then everyone (customers; dancers; staff; etc.) suffers from sup par QOS. Case in point. I was at one of my local black dives down here in Miami a couple of months back. It was a Monday night but there were a fair # of customers and dancers. As it is customary in many of the black dives I visit, often times much of the clientele is not spending $$$ on LDs are just sitting around having a drink; listening to the music; or playing pool. Since there were a fair # of dancers, the DJ started cutting a lot of the songs short (cutting a lot of them at 1:30 mins. and some at 1freaking min) – he did these so the girls could rotate thru their stage sets quickly I believe (or maybe he wanted to show off his DJ mixing skills)? But the DJ was screwing it up for me since I went there to get LDs (at full song length) and I was getting shorted big time. This sort of shit should not be allowed (cutting songs short) at any time in a SC IMO. Not only was I getting jipped, but eventually so where the dancers b/c I refused to get any LDs. When I told one of the dancers why I was not getting LDs, she said “I’ll give you 2 for 1”. She started to do this and into the 2nd song she said “hold on” – she went to DJ and then he started playing full songs after that. The DJ and management should know better and not allow this to occur IMO. Cutting songs short should be one of the big no-nos in a SC IMO.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Dancers and Management working together to rip off customers and not responding to legitimate customer concerns is NOT a good long term business model. It may in the short term enrich some people, but it may well lead to unwelcome economic consequences for Dancers and Management in the long term should they decide to act stupidly vis-a-vis their customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion