tuscl

Where, oh where should it be this time???

Friends - towards the end of the month I will both have the time and money to make a SC tour of a distant city. Given that I am pretty familiar with Tampa, Las Vegas, DFW and Houston, where would you experienced patrons of adult entertainment suggest to spend a few days of indulgence? and why?

16 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Detroit. A lot of Fun to be had. Just read the reviews and PM Guys like vincemichaels.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Might agree with Alucard, but December in Michigan can suck weather wise, especially for someone from the south.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Portland gets a lot of hype for being the city with the most strip clubs per capita, but most of the clubs are garbage. Don't go to Portland.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I thought he was looking for fun, not a tan. He can get that in the cities he mentioned.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Don't forget San Diego, CA. Not for the clubs, but as a base to visit Tijuana and the famous Adelitas and Hong Kong clubs.
    You will definitely get high mileage at a low cost.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Of course Houston, Tx has many stripclubs with good mileage. But compared to Detroit, I would say we were more like mid-level mileage.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Well, OP - are you looking for mileage, eye candy, or a bit of both? That can be a huge factor in deciding which city to visit.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    There are several viable options.

Miami has a number of busy, nude PLUS full bar clubs with plenty of action.

ESL (East St Louis, the area nut just one town) also has a few "interesting" clubs with possibilities - watch your back or bring a big, gun toting friend.

City of Industry, CA (near LA) has several clubs with hot dancers and lots of extras and the possibility of visiting other clubs and sights in the area.

I agree that the Detroit area is a hotbed of strip clubs with great or better lappers and if you stay out near the airport (or otherwise away from town) you shouldn't have to worry about getting mugged or murdered.

Another fun trip would be Montreal or Toronto (or both). Both are well known for extras. Toronto has fewer clubs but more action in those near town. Montreal clubs on the island have very inexpensive lap dances but not much extra fun. OFF Island clubs are very extra friendly and many "off island" clubs have lap dance rooms with locks on the doors.

For a more exotic stripper filled vacation, fly to the Dominican Republic. On the North shore Souza has a couple of clubs where the strippers are a "sure thing" either ITC or take out and some really great prices for hotel suites. On the South shore, Santo Domingo is also a happening place.
    A few notes on the DR - - prostitution is LEGAL there so have fun - - - drugs are not legal, don't have too much fun - - - If you don't speak Spanish you can get by but you'll find that 10% or less of the population speak English - - - bring condoms from the US (and lots of them) the local covers will fail most of the time.

Have fun where ever you go.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Without knowing your preferred style of clubbing, it is difficult to make a recommendation. So, excluding the cities you mentioned, I would match styles and cities this way:
    1) Opulent, clean, top shelf ladies, money is no object, extras not necessary - Las Vegas
    2) Sun, golf, good looking ladies and good lap dances all night long - Phoenix
    3) I wanna get laid, and I want it cheap - Tijuana
    4) Weeding through the ladies for both decent looks and sure thing extras - Detroit
    5) Blow jobs in cramped booths to the sound of gunfire in the parking lot - East St. Louis
    6) Lady drinks, 2 fer 1 specials, unpredictable mileage and "the occasional gem" - Columbus or Cleveland OH
    7) Overhyped and overpriced - New Orleans
    8) Overhyped and overpriced, part 2 - Baltimore
    9) Why? - Portland, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Washington DC
    10) Get autograph of Shadowcat - Atlanta
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    -40C (or F) temps - the Showgirls chain of clubs in Alberta: Edmonton, Grande Prairie, and Fort Mac.

$50 lap dances - No 5 Orange in Vancouver

highest cover charges and drink prices - any club in Sweden

interaction with charming Albanian Mafia - Marseille

guaranteed extras in a church pew - Nikki's Roadhouse outside of Woodstock
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Ok, Detroit does win over ESL

what's a little snow and sub-freezing temps compared to murder
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I am so looking forward to my stopover for a few days in Detroit later this month. Jet lag, culture shock, and a temperature drop of 50 degrees F. I'm gonna need some lovin'. ;-)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Welcome to the Big Dharrydave ! It's 40 degrees and cloudy at 8:58 am. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Louisville's nice this time of year. You can see the Christmas lights, and the park. And there's cool no stripping allowed strip clubs, too!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Add Phoenix to your consideration list. An awesome SC town, IMO. I'm thinking of a trip back myself.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Action is picking up in Seattle these days. That's all I'm going to say though. Don't want LE crashing the party.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion