tuscl

Massage Parlor

it seems like a better choice, a win-win in fact. you get a nice relaxing muscle massage after a long day of work or whatever you do, then get some great action wheather it be HJ BJ FS or even you getting to play with the girl. only problem is that it seems like it would be harder to find the place or see what girls offer. in a strip club, certain ones basically make their money ONLY that way. what methods can you take to find these extra service massage parlors? im keen to finding some in COI or Pomona areas...no care of race really, just a new experience

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    There are numerous review sites that will help you with this. TheEroticReview, UsaSexGuide, NaughtyReviews, etc.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    We just had this discussion with the last week.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    It seems to me that most massage parlors are run by Asians.

And it seems that LE pays an extraordinary amount of attention to massage parlors.

I'll just stay with stripclubs. More variety.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No the rub you rong time
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Gatorfan, LMAO!!!!!!!
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    There are so many quality problems with AMPs (Asian Massage Parlors), and usually not much variety in choice of girls.

An alternative strategy is to back off a bit on your strip clubbing, put away a little cash each week, and when you get to $3,000, buy a plane ticket for a one or two week trip to Bangkok. When you get back, you will know what a really good massage is, and you will have at least a year's worth of memories.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    and he doesn't have to feel bad about poor mistreatment and human trafficking because bangkok (teehee) is where they live. EVERYBODY WINS
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I should go visit a regular massage parlor sometime so that I can say I visited one and had a real massage. So far I've only had one body part massaged in any massage parlor. How did I find these places? I walked by and got grabbed and forced inside. I wondered if some of these girls do this with all the guys walking by.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion