tuscl

Fat Hispanic Dancers.

I don't know if it is happening where you are, but here in South Texas (San Antonio and Austin), practically all the Hispanic dancers are fat assess. That's a same too. Because ten to fifteen years ago, they were some of the hottest girls around. But now all we have are rejects from Boys Town.

Of course if that's your thing then fine. But it such a shame that most Hispanic dancers are so pudgy, if not down right fat or obese. Cause they used to be so fine!

21 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Burrito Grande? Si!
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Having been overseas for he past 2 years, and seeing mostly Asian women here, by comparison I can say with certainty that it is not just Hispanic women in South Texas that have gotten fat. Way too many American women in general are fat.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Jay Leno regularly makes jokes about how fat our asses have gotten without respect to age, gender, ethnicity, or locale.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I remember my trip to El Paso a few years ago, specifically to the Cabaret Club, and my friend kept getting grossed out by all the fat Mexican chicks wanting a lap dance from him while all the hot ones were asking me. I wanted to stay, but he was clearly uncomfortable by the club in general (he tends to be a little too xenophobic at times, which begs the question of why he took a job in El Paso), so we left.

Of course, all the girls are getting too fat, probably because they eat too much fast food.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Nick:

You are complaining for nothing.

Latina girls generally fall into 1 of 2 groups.

1. Slim or 2. Full figured.

Clubs cannot stay in business with fat dancers. My fav falls into the full-figured category, some might classify her as "fat" but those guys like spinners. To each his own.

Austin and San Antonio dancers consistently rank just as high as Dallas and Houston dancers. And Adelitas and Hong Kong consistently rank in the top 10 clubs. You don't have high dancer rankings with a bunch of fat asses dancing in your club.

I respectly suggest you've never had your brains fucked out by a Latina dancer. Once you have, then come back here and complain about how fat all the Latin girls are in Texas.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Hell, you just have to have vigorous sex with them over and over. That should help peel off the pounds.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Although I'm in the frosty North, my school district is about 50% Hispanic, so I see alot of young Latina mothers about town. Young teen girls seem to be thin, but the women in their late 20's, early 30's, definitely seem to have a roundness to them. Not obese, just 25 to 30 pounds overweight. A lot of US born women are fat too, but I really fo notice how widespread (no pun) it is among the Hispanics.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    nick,

I was in Austin about 3 years ago, and I have to agree. being from S. Florida, the hispanic/latin dancers here are mostly about the same. Might just be genetics. :)
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I agree with what pabloantonio said. Clubs wouldn't stay in business if the dancers were truly fat. There's a difference between "thick" and "fat". Every guy see's things differently. Some guys see a girl with a little meat on her bones and label her "fat", which, to me, is insane. I'm not saying you're a liar, but what you're describing (saying all the hispanic dancers in South Texas are fat) is very hard to believe.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Ditto what Che said.

Also, the Hispanic diet is pretty unhealthy and traditionally very heavy on carbohydrates/starches and fried food.

Also, Hispanic cultures/families tend to be more closely knit IMO and family gatherings with a lot of tasty but often unhealthy foods are very common.

So as Che expressed, it is part genetics and also part cultural IMO.

Not to mention that many Hispanic women put being a mother way above all else and this often means they will let themselves go big time after they start having children.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I was married to a Mexican for 27 years. Born & raised in the state of Jalisco. After age 30 forget it. Most of them turn pear shaped.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    My two most recent faves are from Colombia and Ecuador. One is more "thick", and the other more on the thin side. Neither is close to being fat. As I said, both are faves at different clubs.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    harrydave has it right. All the rest is BS.

Women in the US are fat. You can call them thick or whatever the fuck makes you feel good, but step out of the US to some less-developed countries and you'll see an entirely different world.

In LA there are tons of Mexican women in the clubs, and many of them are freakin' huge. It's because, as with most women from other parts of the world who grew up in a poor country with no food to eat, they come to the US and eat like pigs.

And unfortunate fact #2 about woman and weight: once a woman gets married and no longer has to attract a mate, all bets are off.

As harrydave said, just spend some time in some poorer countries, then come back to the US. You too will say "holy crap, these chicks are fucking huge".
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    jerkison- I usually agree with a lot of what you say, but not this time. Now, if nickifree would have said a lot of the women he see's outside of clubs in South Texas are fat, I wouldn't have reacted the way I did.

But he didn't. He said the hispanic DANCERS in the clubs he visits are FAT. The dancers, the women whose sole purpose of working in a strip club is because they're good to great looking and likely to be found attractive by men. Why in the hell would guys even go to clubs if the majority of dancers were FAT?

You guys must like those women who are shaped like a toothpick, otherwise, some of the replies in this thread make NO sense to me.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    GoVikings, yeah, I get it, but in my experience at least in LA is that most of the clubs I visit have no problem hiring porkers. Supply and demand, I suppose. Doesn't matter that we guys don't like big cows sitting down next to us. The clubs have been humming forever, fat dancers or not.

And it's all relative. It's not a matter of what you like, it's a matter of facts. I personally like thick, curvy girls, and don't prefer toothpicks at all. But the fact is that if you look at statistics, the vast majority of women in this country are defined as overweight or obese. Look it up.

Actually I think I started a thread on the subject a few months ago. It's incredible. I forget the numbers, but was it like 75% or something??? Just amazing.

And in LA if you go to the "Hispanic clubs", many of the chicks definitely fall under the category of overweight or obese.

Now we can argue all day about it, but since there aren't any statistics about fat strippers it's all opinion based on not much info.

But I'll tell you right now, like I say, if you go to some poorer countries you'll see an HUGE disparity between US dancers and Asian/other dancers when it comes to weight. It has nothing to do with whether you like thick or thin girls, it's because of how we eat. Poor countries got no food, rich countries got too much of it.

• rogertex
    12 years ago
    There's just too much variety in tastes.
    Every guy should enjoy what they like.

Nick (original poster) - here's a recent convo with a very slim dancer at Expose:

==============
    Dancer: Haven't see you here before.

Me: Mostly go to Landing Strip.

Dancer: You must like thick women.

Me: Why - yes. Among other things. How did ya know ?

Dancer: I applied for job at Landing Strip. They told me I was too thin. And I got hired here.
    ==============

There you go Nick - Expose is the club for you!
  • police
    12 years ago
    I personally like heavy Mexican women, good thing, because there's lots of them in Texas...other races? no, only Latin women and girls
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I just had a kid and I'm a Latin American dancer (don't look too "Hispanic", though, despite I'm a country girl from PR), and I don't look fat. I have post baby pics, wanna see them?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    PR (Puerto Rico) women, as well as Caribbean women, tend to have different physical makeup and genealogy.

In most parts of the U.S., the “Latinas” that many may be accustomed to seeing tend to be Mexican and Central-American (i.e. Guatemala; El Salvador; etc.).

PR and Caribbean women tend to have a mix of European and some black since these places were colonized by Europeans and a lot of the subsequent slave trade went thru these parts. Mexican and Central American women tend to have Indian genealogy and thus the differences in appearance b/w the two types of “Latinas”.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the clarification, Papi!!!

@Che: I may have a pinch of Indigenous blood in me (like 1/256) because my genetic make up is the complete opposite, for I'm tall and very muscular (I'm the type of person who looks up to 30 pounds lighter due to muscles). Because of that, one of the most popular requests I get from you guys is beating y'all to the "ground".
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    And of course, and I will say this again; BITCHES IN AUSTIN DO NOT WORK THE FUCKING POLE!

Not even a simple spin, not even to climb it; and hey, I'm no Felix Cane myself but I do enough antics to stay in shape. If they only knew the super workout pole dancing really is, they would not be fat!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion