tuscl

Is getting an obvious erection during a lapdance normal or just me?

Saturday, March 25, 2006 2:26 PM
I feel that if I don't get an erection during a lapdance no matter how beautiful the girl is I have wasted my money. How do you guys feel about this and also, isn't it a much greater turn on knowing that she feels your erection while dancing?

20 comments

• GooberMan
    18 years ago
    I get an erection and release whenever possible during lap dances.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    At the risk of being accused of generalizing again, I think that most clubs that I've been to could be grouped into 3 categories: those with limited contact, those where extras are common, and those in between - lots of contact but extras are rare or nonexistent. Chitown's description applies to this latter category. Such places seem to be quite common in some areas but not in others. I think they're the most fun places because they tend to have a party atmosphere.
  • 3Cooney
    18 years ago
    ChitownLawyer I really need to know what clubs you go to. I need that in my life!!!!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    On top of all this davids regularly gets poked in the eye workiing the glory hole he cut into the side of his trailer.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I bet davids was an accidental emission... from the milk man.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    My experience is that dancers know you have wood, and expect--indeed, provoke--"accidents". At the clubs that I have frequented in the last couple of years, even "non-extras" dances include the dancers rubbing your penis through your pants, and/or simulating a blowjob over your pants. And, of course, there is the handful of dancers who have announced their intentions to me, in statements like, "I'm going to make you cum" or "My job is to make you cum." So, at the clubs I go to, there may indeed be emissions, but I'm not sure there are "accidents."
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parody is just jealous of guys who actually have dicks and hence can get boners. So parody, guess your species of subhuman does not qualify. Don't be jealous of higher species though.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    No 3Cooney it is not normal. In fact you are the ONLY GUY EVER to POP A BONER while getting a lap dance. You should be ashamed of yourself. Seriously if you aren't enjoying the LD why bother in the first place?
  • mtnboy49
    18 years ago
    I usually let go on the second dance if the girl is good. One of my favorites in Miami would tell me I should take you home with me when the boner was poking her in the kitty. At another club, a smoking hot blonde grabbed me, told me to put my hard cock (her words) in the middle and proceeded to ride it like a pony. After two dances she asked if I had cum and this time I hadn't. She said she had and that she had just finished her period and was always super horny the next week. A couple o f my new favoites in Phoenix after they feel him throbbing do the kneel in front and gve me a hummer and grin like they just opened a present from me.
  • enquiz2001
    18 years ago
    Hey, accidents happen. And some girls are repulsed if you release, or if you do release, just don't get them wet. The one turn-off I found was a girl who tells you up front she doesn't like it when someone has a release, and she acts to keep you from getting too much of an erection. Anxiety is the biggest problem for me. My hat off to you guys who have no issues with getting the flag up.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Try HAGGLING over the price of dances and getting the price down to FIVE DOLLARS. Then it may not seem like such a waste of MONEY.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Correct, Dandy. It also depends on the club. If you're in a place with high-contact LDs in a private room, both are quite common, and any girl who is repulsed by either isn't likely to last long.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    To "let one go" and whether they like it seems to depend on the dancer. Some dancers see that as their job and others are repulsed.
  • luckyone
    18 years ago
    It does seem many (if not most) dancers are disappointed if you don't get aroused during their dances. On the other hand, I don't know how many would be thrilled if you "let one go," something I have never done. I imagine that would depend greatly on the club.
  • 3Cooney
    18 years ago
    ok, good to hear you guy's take on this because I figured most felt the same way I did. But let me ask this (maybe this should be a new topic) but how many of you guys actually let one go during a dance?
  • SuperDude
    18 years ago
    Long time ago I was stunned when a newbie asked me if I had an erection and then kissed me and said 'thank you" when I said "yes."
  • I think it's normal. In fact, getting a boner should be a sign for the stripper on whether or not she's doing a good job. I question how many think that way, however.
  • mmdv26
    18 years ago
    I think most girls are offended if after a dance or 2 you're not at least semi wooded. Afterall, for many dancers getting a customer hard is one of the few things in life they have been successful at.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    ditto. Few things worse than starting out hot and bothered and than YOU going over a grocery list as a disinterested dancer phones it in.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Relax dude, most of the time she is going over her grocery list in her head while your dick is poking her in the ass. But yeah, If I don't spring wood during a full contact LD I'm probably only buying one dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion