tuscl

Other Options

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:54 PM
I think my wife would like to show her body. What are some options besides some of the really nasty strip joints with all of their drama? I know she'd do thong, pastie, topless, and maybe 100% nude, even barefooted for those foot guys. she's not into drugs (too much health nut for that) or into turning tricks. she would enjoy showing her body and making a few bucks for it. Any ideas?

33 comments

• canny
    12 years ago
    Go-go dance or amateur night.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Harpers 11 Exotic Car Wash.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Camming
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    I've thought that... what about some private parties?? she's wanted to try some body competitions. She really has a nice bod. she's shy but wants to show, just doesn't want a bunch of horny old men up on her. to be honest..if she met a hot young guy there and felt the need to satisfy her own urges, I'd be fine with that. lol
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    and flickr..there's tons of pics on flickr...i think she'd like to see the facial reactions.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Pimping out your wife. NICE. ;)
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    lol well, not for money...if she wanted to fuck a guy, shrug. I'm cool as long as she is safe. but i think she'd be more inclined to just show it off.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Perhaps a pic site of her on the net showing a few pics with subscription options to online customers to see more. Do really want guys on the net all over the country beating off to your wife?
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    sure... why not? if they are nasty, that's the most they'll get is to jack off. lol. she's already put feet pics on the web for some guys...a few years ago.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    My Wife As A Whore. Sounds like a great movie title.
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    well, not a whore... slut? ...hot wife? stripper? nodding my head! lol.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Who would pimp out their wife as a dancer? In case you are totally clueless noneyabus, your future dancer will fuck, often, and for money if she enters this business. If you don't care, then tell her to go for it.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    This screams 'wrong' on a whole range of levels, but I guess one try at the amateur night contest might be the place to start.
  • Chemicaltoilet
    12 years ago
    she could post on [view link] for something tame to start
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    i understand that this might sound "wrong" but she is the one that said she wanted to show off her body, in front of live people in shows, contests, etc. she's contemplating nude.
  • yndy
    12 years ago
    [view link] would likely post photos of her. Viewers will make comments. If she's as attractive as you say, they should be very complimentary.
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    voyeurweb sounds like a good place to start, too!
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    This might be stupid to ask, why are you ok with it? If it's my wife, I would be shock. However, why wouldn't you mind if your wife have sex? Are you insecure or something? I'm sorry to be blunty rude, however, I just trying to understand
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    pablo I disagree, according to what he's saying, I doubt she'd care to fuck for money. It seems that he doesn't want money out of it and only wants her to be happy. Being that if she met a hot YOUNG guy (not an old saggy man), 10 to 1, he'd let her fuck him if she'd really want to otherwise, she doesn't need money since she has a HUSBAND thus, she doesn't need to turn tricks and nobody is arrested. Can't get arrested for fucking for free can ya?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Stick with amatuer night then take her ass home and bone the hell out of her. You should PM Stilletto for advice if you are serious about her working clubs
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    Estafador, you are on the money. I'm in my 40s. Sex is just skin rubbing skin. Love is a totally different thing. Us men, and most women, know that love and sex are two different things. There is no difference between her using a guy as a sex toy and her masturbating while thinking about another male (or female). She's still getting off to them. She has a great body and wants to compete in some of those hot body contests...the legit ones that is community friendly. I've seen the itty bitty bathing suits they wear: looks like a stripper outfit, clear platforms and all. She said she has NO problem with that at all; they even take photos, 360 degrees, and post on the internet. She has let me take nude photos of her, often. We've even posted some on the internet a long time ago, but took them down because she wasn't in the shape she's in now and was embarrass by them(I'm being truthful). She has a j-lo booty. Small breasts but they are pretty firm. her pussy is very small and tight, even after kids. NO stretch marks. She was even teaching some fitness classes for a while. She knows she has a nice body, and has admitted that she wants to show it off. She would have no problems with topless, but showing her pussy and anus is her hang up. I figure she can do as much as she feels comfortable until she's ready. She sees younger hot guys and says "da damn" all the time. She even met one a few years ago and was talking to him, but I think she was afraid to go the additional steps. As long as she uses a rubber (her tubes are not tied) if she does vaginal, it's all good. He's just a sex toy. I love the thought of her cumming; I don't care how. And, she should show her body. Even if she's 50, most young guys don't want to see that. She needs to now if she wants it.
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    thanks tired traveler.
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    It sounds to me like she is ready to go to a club and apply for a job. If she's not ready to quit her day job, then I suggest that you find a club that welcomes women, and makes an effort to get female customers on stage without scaring them. Iowa clubs do the best job of this. Some have a Mardis Gra night where your wife would go from guy to guy earning beads.
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    I think something like that would be a good idea, Raincoat! I think once she did it the first time, it would be on. But, she has been a paralegal. LOL. I have a feeling that if any of those stage bosses gave her a hard time, she wouldn't cringe. She'd tell them to fuck off. If they laid a hand on her, she has her gun permit LOL! I think she'd enjoy the challenge of "earning" beads.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    This is a bad idea all around. I've seen these grand ideas fail time and time again. I think the reasons are obvious. Consider yourself warned
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    I am curious...as the path to hell is paved with good intentions. What can go wrong, Stiletto? I do take your warning seriously. Are you concerned that she would get mixed up in the bad stuff, or that she'd meet someone and devolve the marriage? I am not shrugging your warning off.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    noneyabus11 I seldom meet a stripper that is not screwed up in at least one way. While there may be exceptions but they are few. (No offense Stiletto) The ones that just do it for fun or money seem to be sucked into the seedy undercurrents of the fantasy stripper life. In all my travels I have met only one or two girls that may be not to messed up.
  • noneyabus11
    12 years ago
    maybe she should do one or two amateur nights, then cut bait. Show it on the internet, keep anything else on the dl.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    This is an interesting topic. Open marriage with sexy wife wanting the attention of other men. If she's got stripping in her head, its probably inevitable she'll give it a go no matter what. I don't have much input except you'll be bringing a world of shit and drama into your marriage that may not be there now. It probably won't end well but the ride over the cliff might just be worth it. Good luck.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    This guy is clueless as to what is about to happen. Good luck.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Nude bowling night
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i'm with stilleto on this. and definitely stay away from any private parties, since without the right security things can get out of hand quickly.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    noneyabus11 - if your wife's got a good bod, she could be a category 3 or 4 dancer (the highest categories). Read this article: [view link] Never mind all the nay sayers - you both will be able to get out of any situation you get into. You'll be fine. I'd say start with a topless club (rather than private parties or internet/cam). There's joy in dancing. Money coming in is fine too. Pick friday/saturday to start with - when there's more a party atmosphere. You probably know swinger lifestyle is not for everyone - and it's way ahead of times for many. Pick your friends with care. All the best! Roger ps: I'm not a swinger but know few dancers and their Sig Others - totally respect their lifestyle. Very cool.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion