tuscl

strip clubs in Mexico

Sunday, March 26, 2006 12:49 PM
I've been reading reviews on Mexican strip clubs. It looks like there's a lot of high mileage in most places for roughly half the price of what you would pay in the U.S. And many places let you pay bar fines so you can take the stripper to your hotel for the night. Acapulco, Cabo or most other vacation spots look like fantastic winter gett-a-ways for us strip clubbing patrons. If anyone has any insights regarding clubs in Mexico, please feel free to post here... Thanks

9 comments

• chasman
    18 years ago
    FONDL, except for the Coveted Top 10 I don't think you can fairly use this site to compare clubs in different states/provinces or cities at all. When I read that someone has given, for example, Adelita's in Tijuana a rating of 10 that only influences my choice of where to go if I ever find myself in TJ, it has no bearing on what I'll think of a club that gets a rating of 10 or 5 in Vegas or Vancouver. And a 5 rating for a club in Las Vegas does not equate/compare to a 5 rating in Vancouver where strip clubbing is a very different experience, but to higher and lower rated clubs in Las Vegas. Sure, maybe I can compare Vancouver to Victoria or Las Vegas to Reno, but even that can be invalidated depending on local ordinances or socio-economic situations. Certainly when I review clubs myself I'm rating them in comparison to what you can get somewhere else nearby, ideally within a few dozen miles or so. True if I've only been to one club in a particular locale, like Rick's in Seattle or Mary's Club in Portland, then the rating becomes highly subjective and is of questionable use to anybody. But that's why we also get to write reviews when we rate the clubs.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Excuse me, FONDL, but I recall Founder answering this the last time you asked. He said he accepts any place submitted that has scantily clad women.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I agree that rating these places vs. US clubs doen't make any sense. I've asked before how "strip clubs" are defined for this board but never gotten an answer. I think a lot of US places that aren't considered strip clubs here are closer to being strip clubs than these Mexican places sound. Founder?
  • mtnboy49
    18 years ago
    shadow cat is correct. Anything is available in most Latin American clubs. Tornados in Durango is 99.99% Mexican with no gringos but, you never feel out of place. the girls all give full nude full contact lapdances. It was 120 pesos a few years ago. Beyond the lapdance, others are available full service for about a Benjamin for a half hour. Not a bargain but it is there.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I have questioned for a while whether it is even appropriate to compare them to/rate them against US strip clubs, because the Mexican clubs really just seem to be bordellos.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    And like the two year old mind that he has notice that parody continues with his masturbation/excerment fixations.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I think the biggest PL posted right before I did. We all know he can't get any other than through his cult of HAIRY PALMISTRY.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Never been there, but I assume they are all whorehouses, at least based on what a buddy of mine says. I've read a number of reviews for places in Mexico and you gotta beware of the TS/TV/TG types.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I think there are a number of old man and other pathetic losers here (particularly those from South Carolina) who like to exploit poor women in desperate circumstances for cheap sex. A third world country sounds like a perfect field trip for ppl of this ilk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion