'16 & Pregnant' Star Now Works in a Strip Club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:01 AM
I'm sure this is the usual career path. [view link]

11 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Sad, but these stories are way to common these days in the US. I fear they will be more and more the norm as that is the chosen direction in the US.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Wouldn't really call her a celeb. She's not even listed on IMDB.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    what can i say - it's a living!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    16 & Pregnant better than 48 and still stripping I've known a few
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    16 & Pregnant better than 48 and still stripping I've known a few
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ....or 52 and fat thumbed
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I meet so many strippers on day shift that are single moms with kids. They get addicted to the instant cash but get sucked into the life. They have trouble finding a decent guy because of the job. Can't go to school because of the kids and work. Most don't make much money. Dang near impossible to break out for them.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Teen pregnancy is often the start of a life long downward spiral. A single Pregnant Teen = No Education = No Ability to earn a living wage at a reasonable job = Desperation = Becoming a Sex Worker = A Downward Spiral that lasts perhaps a lifetime. The above is a scenario. Drug Addiction &/or Alcoholism can be added to the scenario. Perhaps the person can be broken out of the vicious cycle if they meet the right person at an early point. But often these women can't &/or won't leave the baby daddy in the dust &/or don't or can't recognize a man who can rescue them at an early enough point to escape the Sex Worker life. Most, if not all of these women will NEVER escape from the downward spiral. VERY FLAWED & Bad decisions in their teens end up wreaking their lives.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    She works at diamond club as a "waitress" i typed her name in google to see a picture of her but it lead me to her facebook.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    This is how a lot of them started out on the stripping career track. Others like playmate Kendra Wilkinson ran away from home to be a stripper. Kendra, unlike a lot of them is worth $6.5 million. Some hit it big, some don't.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Why is she a "Celebrity" again? Because she had a baby on national tv and is the poster child for how to fail in life? I don't get it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion