tuscl

Virgin stripper?

Corvus
Arizona
I was at my favorite local all nude juice bar the other night and was enjoying a conversation with a nice looking 20 year old stripper I've known for about 4-5 months. We started talking about sex and she then tells me she is a virgin! Waiting for the right guy, and when I asked she also told me she doesn't masturbate either!

If I had just met her I would have doubted her claim but knowing her a little bit over the past few months and looking into her eyes while we were talking, I think she was being sincere. She gives a nice LD not the best but no air dances either, with a nice tight body.

Any of you ever run into a dancer claiming to be a virgin and not seem like it is just SS? It was a first for me.

25 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I met one who claimed that she was a virgin. Easily the most psycho girl I've ever met so no idea if she was lying or not. Another claimed she had only had sex with one guy during her life. That one I believed.

The saying more likely for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle comes to mind.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Most I've run into say they started having sex at 14 or 15.

Jeez, I wish I had been fucking girls at 14. I think I had just graduated from watching the Smurfs.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn !!!!!!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Know how much that pussy is worth?

Oct. 25, 2012

A Brazilian college student is making global headlines after selling her virginity online for an astronomical amount.

Twenty year old Catarina Migliorini sold her virginity in an online auction for $780,000 to a Japanese man known as Natsu.

Natsu competed with bidders from the United States, Australia, India and Brazil. He'll be allowed to spend one hour with the Brazilian student, and their encounter will take place on a plane flying over international waters in order to avoid any legal problems.

The auction was organized by Justin Sisley, an Australian filmmaker who is making a documentary about this.

Migliorini has said that she will donate 90 percent of the money that she makes to charities that are building homes for the poor, in her native state of Santa Catarina, Brazil.

But Sisley told the Huffington Post that he was skeptical about Migliorini's claim.

"I was surprised she said that because in all my dealings with her, she made it clear that it was a business decision for her," he said. "Now, given how big this story is in Brazil, she's trapped. If she doesn't give any money to charity, she's going to look bad."

Twenty-one-year old virgin Alexander Stepanov is also participating in Sisley's documentary. Stepanov only managed to fetch $3,000 during his auction, selling off his virginity to a Brazilian woman, identified as Nene B.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    The lenght these women go juust to make a buck. Its really wacky in my americanized eyes. You can only lose your virginity once after all. Sucks how the men score so little compared women. and men willing to pay top currency just to fuck a bloody vag for an hour
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Pressed send by accident
    Cont: really shows the depravity of men these days. Makes us normal guys look like pathetic sad little horndogs. an awkward turn for the worse
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Something seems fitting about a brazillian gal doing the auctioning and a Japanese man doing the purchasing.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Crazy
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I honestly doubt that stripper was a Virgin though tbh.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    gotta agree with dougster on the japanese man. I'm more inclined to think of a Russian woman than Brazilian
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    There's this one Japanese fuck that hogs one if the girls in Tacoma all to himself for the whole night when he is there. He'll be like four dances then talk for half an hour, then buy more dances, then sometimes he just hugs her for an entire song. Goes in all night. I mean I respect the power of the dollar above all else, but WTF is up with that guy? Meet her outside the club and fuck her ass and cum on her face already like any even quarterways normal tucker would. It's disgusting to watch.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    SS?!?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    If she is truly a virgin, I am the USS Enterprise. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Can you take me to the next star system Vince. LOL
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    have to agree. kind of hard to imagine someone "waiting for the right guy" ending up in a club in the first place. i had been around the block a few times before i started.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Now boarding for Procyon, Betelgeuse and Alpha Centauri !!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    A virgin stripper. I have never met one. Dancers become dancers because they are sexier than the average girl next door and are already experienced.

So they are very comfortable with the sexual situations they find themselves, both in and outside of the club.

I know several girls from my school days who claimed they were virgins because they only had anal and oral sex. Yea, really, like smoking marijuana without inhaling.

I guess if you say anything enough times, you will begin to believe its true.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    ===============================================================
    Twenty year old Catarina Migliorini sold her virginity in an online auction for $780,000 to a Japanese man known as Natsu.

Twenty-one-year old virgin Alexander Stepanov is also participating in Sisley's documentary. Stepanov only managed to fetch $3,000 during his auction, selling off his virginity to a Brazilian woman, identified as Nene B.
    ================================================================

LESSON: if you are 20 and virgin - don't wait till 21.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    You believe she's a virgin and doesn't get herself off either?
    Sounds like a teenager lying. Or maybe part of the fantasy to help her sell herself.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    @ Sharkhunter, I never said I believed her. I said she seemed sincere, or in other words she believed what she was saying. I actually highly doubt it.

And her LDs are not very high mileage either.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    sounds like ss to me. but it could be true
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I don't know about any virgin 20 year old strippers but as for myself; I remained a sweet, pure, unsullied virgin until age 37!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    You're the guy the Steve Carell movie is about??
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Lol at Doc
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Sorry no 14 year olds
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion