tuscl

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty....

Corvus
Arizona
Appears Kittykate has flamed out on the TUSCL. Did she piss off too many of us or did too many of us pisd her off?

I kind of miss the shit she stirred up. It sure was interesting this past weekend.

35 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I miss her too. She was cool.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Not surprised she isn't posting anymore and I really doubt she'll be back. I think the people here probably pissed her off.

Let's face it, many of the people who post on the discussion board and some of the discussion topics probably really discourage dancers from posting here. I'm pleasantly surprised that Stilleto has stuck around.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I'm surprised she hung around for a whole 2 days.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "She" was here for 2 days. Who gives a fuck?
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    ^ I do. Dancers posting here only betters the discussion board and provides even more insight.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    jestie-girl: "'She' was here for 2 days. Who gives a fuck?"

I'll take two random posts of hers for every 10 of your "best" jestie-fag. Why do you have to be so negative about everything?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Bye.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    As a guy who was married to a stripper, I think KittyKate was spot on with many of her comments. She has accumulated a lot of experience and wisdom. Unfortunately, it is in a business that is getting ready to spit her out. I'm not sure why she was here; not likely it was to help us out.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh come on, the ass raping she gave to alucard is going to go down as one of the top 5 moments of TUSCL, EVAH!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Maybe she went over to Stripperweb. She'd do much better over there.
    Warm fuzzy stripper-drama galore.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    She wasn't here long enough to convince me she was anything but a troll/alternate account.

As I've said before, some people shit themselves when someone claiming to be a woman posts on here.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    She certainly was interesting.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    I'm curious to know why some of you guys so desperately need a stripper's perspective? You've already heard it from stilleto, she will say whatever you need to hear to get your money in her pocket. A stripper will say and some, do, anything to get your money. What freakin' perspective do you need? You guys looking for a gf or wife or something?
    Where's Omega22, now you understand, pehaps, where the pathetic loser label comes from.

Daddysgirl also posted someones PM to her. I didn't see her get tarred and feathered. Maybe cuz she had half a brain cell left and didn't post the guys screen name. KK kept claiming to be on drugs when she was writing her shit. Guess that egg in the frying pan brain on drugs thing wasn't that far off.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck that bitch !!! The only tuscl lady for juice is daddysgirl
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I counted 55 posts and five reviews for kittykate in three days (Oct. 19-21). I also PMd with her a few times. She undoubtedly PMd with others as well. In one of her later posts, she actually said she might be ending her participation on TUSCL. I certainly enjoyed it while it lasted. She could still return. It's only been four days now since her last post.

As I've noted previously, many dancers come on TUSCL for just a short period of time, then we never hear from them again. They mostly seem to want particular advice about starting or re-starting their career. In KK's case, she said she was home, sick, and bored, but had the energy to write--did she !!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    So all those guys PM'ed her, but she only decided to post aluretard's publically. Could it be because he was a bigger faggot than the rest of them put together?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dougster Omg lmfao .!!!! Fucking funny
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    typical stripper - works a few days and then disappears til she needs something
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm with GoVikings.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Dancers posting here definitely add something unique to the mix, but here, just like in the clubs, they' ve got to know their audience. This site is customer based, and to start bagging on PL's in general isn't going to end well. Even tho KK claimed that she wasn't talking about anyone here specifically, I can see why some of the things she rambled on about didn't go over too well with some.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    She probably overdosed on Ambian.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Yeah, she did have some interesting perspectives.

But I'm trying to figure out why some guys are so keen on having strippers post here. KK was a perfect example. Personally, when I hear shit from a stripper's perspective, like what she was describing about how some of the girls are forced to work there, and beaten by their pimps, and scared to death and shit, it just makes me feel like crap. And the girls are on drugs, and don't give a fuck, and only want money, and on and on.

Yeah, it's true, no doubt it applies to some strippers, nobody would argue that. And when they complain about customers, yeah it's true, you could make a good case that most customers are complete a-holes.

But who wants to hear that shit? I go to a club to have fun, not think in the back of my mind that this stripper sitting with me is scared shitless that she's gonna get beaten if I don't give her and her pimp enough money? I don't need that shit.

Personally, I know it probably sounds cold and shit, but I don't give a fuck about the stripper's perspective. I go to a club for one reason: to have lots of fun and forget about the world's problems. If they could come here and help me with that, then fine. But they can't. At best they'll tell us how we should dress, and how we should tip, and how we should treat them, and on and on. I don't give a fuck about that. I have lots of fun in my favorite clubs being who I am. Maybe I could do things better, but strip clubs aren't that important to me, and since I'm the one paying, not them, I'm not gonna worry if some stripper thinks I should do things differently.

Now, if some of the strippers from my favorite clubs would come on here and ask me what they can do to make my visits more enjoyable, and really cared, then I'd be thrilled to have them. Otherwise, what some drugged out stripper in NY thinks doesn't do shit for me.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Whatever
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I was at a club last Saturday night so I didn't read all of her posts. 55 in 3 days. Holy crap! I did read the posting of the PM but not much else. I neither have the time nor the inclination to do so. When a dancer sticks around (like Stiletto) I find her credible. Otherwise, she's basically a troll (think ALP).

There have been a few interesting ones...DG, evilcyn, rfcookie....but they don't last. Wonder why? LOL
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Don't forget fetish_dancer! I miss her.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Why does it matter that she's gone. People come and go. That's life is it not? She if that really is a "she" is one person, made a splash and got out of the pool. You'll never see the person and there's bound to be more strippers to come. You still have one faithful stripper here who can tell you the insight and arguably far better than she can. Don't know why we need to hanng on to her like a security blanket.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I agree that KK was not a troll and an actual dancer. Some here reviews don't sound like what a dancer would normally write though, but I'll just write that off to her unique personality. Man I get hardon just think about her an all havoc she caused. Maybe should go 200% PL and PM and ask where she works and if I an visit. :-)
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Doug just has a thing for doped up bitches with a limp.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    It's the only thing he can relate to.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    If KK projects the same attitudes when she dances as she did here, I'm suprised anyone would get dances from her.

We deal with rude dancers in the club, I don't want to put up with rudeness here too.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    pablo, do you mean rudeness from women on here? Because there's rudeness all over this board.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    You guys are hilarious!

These girls arrive, raise hell, leave. It's fun to watch the reactions. Some guys lose their shit and the girl becomes the topic of discussion for days. KK wasn't the first, and she won't be the last.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    What's up, Estafador? lol
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    umm how you doing stax? not really sure what to say. at least you didn't call me Riley.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I am sorry I missed her. Go on vacay and what do you miss!

I can see the short spurt (for many) - the variety of topics is narrow here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion