tuscl

calling shadow out ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:38 PM
Shadow I'm tired of this I'm the champion talk on tuscl ! I'm tired of this I'm the best on tuscl....I'm tired of all that pussy you.get at follies....I'm tired of all the fame you have for being the champ....I tell you what boy on November 2012 at clash of the champions in the city of Atlanta I'm going to kick your has all over follies....I'm going to Fuck your girls....and I'm going to take that belt back to asheville north Carolina were it belongs brother....I'm the peoples champ....I'm the one they love and adore....I'm the one that writes the best reviews...I'm the one that makes tuscl wait it is brother.....juicemana is going to run wild on you brother.....I'm going to wine and dine you and I'm going to 69 you brother.....I'm going to come off that top rope on the [view link] and I'm going to put a real hurting on your girls ...........juice is the best their was ....juice is the best their is and juice is the best their ever will be and this is how its going down cause the.juicebox says so......wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56 comments

• joey2002
    12 years ago
    Hey man, when in nov are you hitting follies, so I can see your skills man lol? I might got some skills man lol to compete. I just playing. Well maybe not. Shadowcat is the man in follies juice. Bring your A game doc. Lol
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice, the student who destroys his master, never becomes a master. Better to study under Shadow with humility and respect, than to destroy yourself with pride and dishonor. (What the fuck are you on tonight?)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Off your tranqs tonight, juicy?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Do you guys [view link] wrestling ? It's called being the heel in the biz and I'm creating some entertainment......shadow is.the good guy and I'm the bad guy......let's get it.on
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Wrestling? I thought you were doing Ali
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice is a crazy son-of-bitch, but what can I say? "He ain't heavy, he's my brother"
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Well Juice, you do keep it interesting.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Come here, juicebox69 said vm with his Glock in hand. :
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    I don't know Juice. The old man is going to have the home field advantage. And far as taking the belt back to NC.. I think shadowcat is enough of a pro that he dosen't wear a belt in the club. That said, does anyone have the betting line on this match up? i would put $20 on shadowcat for the win.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks for playing guys its a good laugh
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    And so beginnith the gospel of juice. I the beginning there was craziness. The god said juice "get thy ass to a strip club and fuck some hos". and it was good...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    A competition to see who can pay for pussy the best. That sounds like the ultimate PL event. Will it be available on pay per view live?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc in a knock out! I have been DAZZLED in his vicinity! :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....its the rumble in the jungel part 2 lol.....only on pay per view
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Maybe tittyfuck and I can have a trading competition as a warm up to the main event. Since I trade 10x his size, and he only has a mini-account we'll go by percentages so as jnot embarrass him too bad. If I win though, all I ask for a prize is that I get to be the first custie to do anal with his daughter when she starts stripping.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    love yar attitude juice bro ... my twenty is bettin on Shadowcat he's a good fella though - will leave a couple dancers for ya - so you won't feel it was a KO
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Juice you're on. For the rest of you, here is a prefiew of whats gonna happen. [view link]
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Juice, nice tribute to fellow North Carolinian, Rick Flair. But Shadowcat knows Follies well. He usually arrives before the staff does and knows a lot of the dancers VERY well, so you better bring you "A" game in Nov.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lol he used every wrestling line in the book!
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    Sorry Juice, you are a crazy mofo, but my money is on Shadow ... I think he has enough pull at that club that with a wave of his hand you will be black listed and blue balled. At Follies, Shadow givith and shadow takith away.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    I see SC is the face. I'll take those odds and put my $20 on the Juice. Hoping follies girls looking for fresh dick. Juice is gonna wash his dick right?
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    @mrrock On second reading of Juice's post I see your point of "every wrestling line in the book". I originally missed the Bret Hart, Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and other references. Vince M. would be proud of Juice, but my money is still on THE MAN, Shadowcat.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    That was a mix of Hogan and Flair lol. *Announcement: STAXWELL WILL BE SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! WHAT A MAIN EVENT!
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    @Staxwell I am sure they are going to need a special referee. This will most likely be a "Lights Out" match.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Stax.good.Jim.Ross lol... Shadow lol good one Drz if I win you will make some.Damn good money....thanks for believing I'm the juiceman
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Im with Shadowcat. I see him in action about every weekend and he got skills juice. I'm study under shadow and my game pick up big time man. My advice juice is be careful what you ask for because you might get it. However, I know a challenger can take the champ out. Juice being around shadow alot, bring your a game man because if you slip, he got you.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice is the game
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Juice is the word, is the word that you heard It's got groove it's got meaning Juice is the time, is the place is the motion Juice is the way we are feeling
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Who let the juice out ? Whooo whooo whooo !
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Haha, Juice - you of all people should know: "To be the man,...you gotta beat the man!"
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Your Damn right Steve lol
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice my bro shadow is going to kick your ass. he has home field advantage
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    What day are you two guys going to be there. I am on my way South in November and I'll stop in that day to officiate.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I dunno vince. I'm waiting for Juice to put his money where his mouth is. LOL.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    i enjoyed the wretling references until got to the part about 69 him..maybe that needs a little adjustment lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol I.agree
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow and Vincent you will see when the time is at hand the end will be near
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Holy shit, that cat really punked that dog! And Dougster just went Ultimate Warrior lol. Snow, I do my best work when the lights are out... no homo lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Omg !!!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Good God almighty! Shadow killed him! As God as my witness, Juice is broken in half
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Doc......lmfao
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Doc You just might have to fill in if Jim Ross can't make it. Would have preferred Gordon Solie, but he is no longer available.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I learned my moves from the old masters like Tiny Mills, Lou Thesz, and Mad Dog Vachon. I'll take on the pair of ya punks!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    This I gotta see, farmerart vs. "The South"
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    File under wrestlers from Canada -- Despite being billed as from Glasgow, Scotland, Rowdy Roddy Piper is actually from Canada.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Don't forget [view link] from.canida
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Maybe we can con"vince" farmer to spend a bit of time in S. Florida. I would see to it that we cool the temperature down for him and not let it get over 95 during his visit.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    farmerart, come on down to South Florida this winter. I can guarantee the temps are moderate in the winter. Last winter I was up in the frozen tundra (as Clubber terms it) of Michigan. The 2 winters before, I spent in South Florida. We had cold snaps to be sure, but never below 25 F and only for a night at most. Daytime temperatures are in the 70's the major part of the winter. And the women of South Florida will knock your socks off. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Who wears socks? Well, with my bike boots. :)
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Damn, Farmerart. You went way back. Lou Thesz "The Babe Ruth" of pro wrestling.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @staxwell, Never forget that I am a real old fart, soon to be 64. I was a big rasslin' fan when I was a kid in the mid-1950s. Lou Thesz was a big deal back then. @vincemichaels & clubber, I will be taking time off from the exploration camp over Christmas/New Year's like I did last year. I hope to go to Hawaii again with the same dancer who accompanied me last year. If Hawaii doesn't work out, Miami is a possibility. Tootsie's sounds like the kind of place where I could drop a few bux, n'est-ce pas?
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    @farmerart I just turned 62 and also grew up with TV wrestling as a kid. I remember Lou Thez, Mad Dog Vachon (and brother Butcher Vachon), but can't place Tiny Mills. Was he a Canadian wrestler?
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @snowtime, Yeah, Tiny Mills was a Canadian wrestler from back in that era. He and his brother, Al, were big on the western Canadian circuit. That was the circuit established by Stu Hart (Bret, the Hitman's dad) just after WWII. Stu Hart was a serious shit-kicker in his day and he had a huge family. One of his daughters married a wrestler (could be that guy that motorhead mentioned, not 100% sure). All of Stu's boys were wrestlers. Bret had a good career. Owen was killed in a ring accident courtesy of Vince MacMahon. Search out Stampede Wrestling on the internet. That was Stu Hart's TV production back in the late 50s and early 60s. It is some hoky TV to watch. The announcer, Wailin' Ed Whalen, is choice (also wears the world's worst rug). The junior hockey team in Calgary is called The Hitmen. Bret was an initial investor in the venture and the team was named after him.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    @farmerart Thanks for the Canadian wrestling history. I do remember the unfortunate accident with Owen Hart. I also remember seeing a documentary on the Hart family that showed the wrestling gym in Stu Hart's house, I think. I will check out the Stampede Wrestling spot sometime. I suspect it would be similar to all of the hokey TV wrestling shows that were popular in the South during the 50's and 60's. Each of the ones I saw (Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville) all had a "hokey" announcer. These were usually rejects from the local TV stations regular departments.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I was never a real wrestling fan but it was on our first TV back in 1952 and we watched this guy. George Raymond Wagner (March 24, 1915 – December 26, 1963) was an American professional wrestler best known by his ring name Gorgeous George. In the United States, during the First Golden Age of Professional Wrestling in the 1940s-1950s, Gorgeous George gained mainstream popularity and became one of the biggest stars of this period, gaining media attention for his outrageous character, which was described as flamboyant and charismatic.[2] He was inducted into Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2002 and the WWE Hall of Fame as part of the Class of 2010.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Whoooooooo ! To be the man ya got to beat the man !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion