tuscl

Lap Dance Timing

enquiz2001
Florida
Saturday, April 8, 2006 4:23 AM
In your experience, how much time do clubs give for LD's? Like anywhere else, quality depends on the dancer. I'm just asking about time and environment. I know of two places in South Jersey that allow 4 minutes at $30 - very private. Another in Central Jersey that charges 5 minutes at $20 for semi-private lap dance and $180 for 30 minutes in secluded section. What are your experiences? Does any of this sound like a rip-off?

19 comments

• ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    For those of you curious about which clubs someone like Chitown goes to, it's easy to see which clubs he has reviewed. Just click on the name.
  • Nearly all the clubs in MSP cut off songs; Always less than three, sometimes a few of them get away with 2:15. BJ's and 22nd Ave. Sta. are timed: sets of 15-20 min. onstage, LD's are 5.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    by the song has always been the standard. I have never done a vip room type situation where you pay for a set period of time. At a couple of recent clubs, with favorite dancers, it has become more about the act than the time involved. in both cases 2-4 songs, very, very high mileage, give the girl what I thought was fair. probably over paid, but it was well worth it. check my recent posting at Booby Trap in Pompano and Bare Assets in Tarpon Springs for info.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    3Cooney, the $50 per half hour that Chitown talks about is at Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis, which has to be the best deal going anywhere. Not all the girls will do it in the evening because they can make more doing individual dances but during the day most of them will. I prefer clubs that charge $20 or less per full-length song for a fairly high-contact dance, I think anything more than that is overpriced. I used to go to a very fancy place that charged $150 for a half hour VIP (plus the girls expected a tip on top of that) which I thought was too much given the limited contact; when they raised it to $175 I stopped going there. For those prices there should be total privacy with no rules.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    3-4 minute songs are norm, however, a couple of certain chains have a nasty habit of cutting songs down to 2:15-2:50 range.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    3Cooney: I've noticed that posters on this board generally don't press each other repeatedly for all the details about the action they describe. When somebody says "my favorite club" instead of naming it publicly, it could be for a reason. Could it be that keeping it general frees them to discuss experiences more freely? Another tip: I've found the club revews section and the listings you see when you click on a poster's name to be a handy researh tool.
  • 3Cooney
    18 years ago
    Chitown Lawyer: I live right outside of Chicago so I can and would love to get to those spots you speak of. Please assist me.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    If you are in a club that cuts songs short, or charges stupid $$ for lap dances, it seems that the mileage is limited and they are setup to get your $$$ rather than have a lot of fun.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    "Since songs vary in time, it really doesn't sound like a good deal for you guys." Only if clinical ticks of the clock are all that matters. A full song is a more natural, sociable way to measure the experience of a dance. In a regular bar, do you ask a girl for a dance for the next five minutes? I would rather get a lapdance to a 3:30 song than to one that is cut at 4:00.
  • enquiz2001
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat - I read that review. Sounded like you had an interesting time of it. Since songs vary in time, it really doesn't sound like a good deal for you guys. At least when it gets timed, you know what you are getting. With the songs, its too easy to cheat. But you obviously pay less than around here, so I guess it's a trade off. One thing about the place that charges $180 for 30 minutes, there are cameras in each booth. I don't know how restrictive that makes the entertainment (it may be there more to protect the girls than anything else - maybe) but one does read or hear complaints about it. I guess if you want something where anything goes and there isn't a stopwatch going, it's OTC. But that can get into cost, either financial or emotional. Just a question of how much one wants to invest. To everyone, I checked out some of you're postings - I guess things are a little cheaper in the Midwest.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Most of the places I go have $25 lapdances per song. Of course, your song can be anything in length from 3 minutes to almost 10, so sometimes, you gotta be lucky.
  • ummyeah
    18 years ago
    chitown: go ahead and share the wealth, some of us are in the Midwest :)
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    that is, "get to them"
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    3Cooney: You might not be able to get them. They are all in the Midwest.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    All of the clubs I go to charge by the song but the songs are timed by the DJ. Three to Four minutes is the lenght depending on the club and the tie of day. Many times the two for one specials are cut even shorter. This is one of the resons I do VIP with my favorite dancers. Paying by the hour (or increment their of) is almost always a better deal than buying individul dancers. Cautionary note: Don't jump into a long term dance arranement with a new dancer. Try a few individual dances first.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    All the clubs I go to charge for a "dance", which lasts as long as the song that is playing when the "dance" starts. Charges range from $10 to $40/per. The only exception I am aware of is, as Chandler mentions, a place that charges $50 per 1/2 hour in VIP. I know of some places that have what purport to be special VIP rooms that make a charge for access to the room based on the amount of time spent, there but it is my understanding that arrangements with the dancers are on top of that base fee.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Sounds high to me, but you can't blame the clubs in your area if guys are willing to pay. I pay $10 to $25 per song. None of the clubs I go to charge by the minute, nor do they cut songs. One club that has a half hour VIP deal charges $50.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    $180 for 30 minutes seems like a nice deal. In Vegas the going rate seems to be $200 for same 30 minutes, usually in a pretty private spot (or at least off the main floor). At a place I went to Thurs night the room where this all took place was PACKED.
  • 3Cooney
    18 years ago
    Chitown Lawyer, I ask agian what clubs do you go to??? Your clubs seem amazing and I need some suggestions from you. Oh yeah, which club has the 1/2 hour for $50 deal? Please let me know
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion