tuscl

Kissing

Clackport
Washington
How do you guys feel about making out with a dancer? I know some guys love it, and some guys won't ever try it because they don't know where the stripper's mouth was 15 min ago.

For me personally it's my favorite thing to do during a lapdance. I like it better than extras, 2 way contact etc. However, I've never initiated it, it's always been the dancer. Thank goodness all the dancers that initated it were pretty hot, if they weren't I might to have decline their advances to my lips. I have never initiated it because I don't want them to feel uncomfortable, if they initiate it then I know they're comfortable with it. There have been times where I thought that if I initiated it they wouldn't care and they would actually want it.

Do you ever initiate the kissing? Do you ever turn down a dancer trying to kiss you?

38 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Second favorite activity to FS (and if they do make out with you FS is just about guarenteed).
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    I promise each of you face suckers that you absolutely do not want to do that after I've been wit a dancer unless ur looking to up ur protien in ur diet. I've so bustd and the bitch won't even go to the locker room to spit. She's off hustlin the next sucker.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Been clubbing since 2009 and I've never had a dancer initiate kissing during a lap dance.
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    I agree I'd love it also. Right up there with FS and BJ. I've had several initiate the offer. I can remember 1 dancer specifically the way she said it was so sexy. I love making out and then go to grab their ass with my hand and start fingering them from behind.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It's gotten to be so common, that I feel let down if I run into one that doesn't. I also try not to think about the guy that went before me. I also like to go to the club early, so that I can be a dancers first VIP customer of the day. What I don't know, doesn't hurt me. LOL.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    @viking - seriously? Do u hv any teeth? Do u wear those Viking horns in tha club? Wtf
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    @shadow - better yet I try to meet wit the dancer in the car b4 she goes to work. But if that's not possible, yeah, b the first customer.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    No interest at all in kissing dancers. In my experience the foreign dancers are much quicker to initiate a kiss.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    bustanutz- lol nah, but I live in Virginia, and it seems like many people on TUSCL agree that this is one of the worst states for strip clubs. I think that's why I haven't experienced dancers kissing customers during lap dances and some of the other things people mention on TUSCL.

But even when I've visited clubs OUTSIDE of Virginia, it hasn't happened. So I'm not sure what to think.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    LIke it a lot. Have gotten many pecks on the lips but rarely tongue action although it's happened.

I don't go into the VIP often - so that doesn't help

I go to black SCs and IME black dancers are pretty liberal except w/ kissing - although they will allow you to do a lot of things, they usually don't like to kiss IME.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Kissing is in my top three.....bbfscip, bbbjcim, bbktim

Goviking virginal sounds like a challenge and Virginia is on my maps to explore and to see what I can get out of them bitches
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I really like DFK from an ATF that's ready for hot sex!!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I love DFK. I have been clubbing since 1992-93, and I have had dancers initiate kissing more times than I can remember.

I consider DFK almost to be more intimate than Intercourse.
  • scpatron
    12 years ago
    @ juicebox, trust me man, skip Virginia entirely! It's a lost cause and a big waste of time!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Scp....man I just love a challenge tho.....lol......
  • latinalover69
    12 years ago
    Wow, L.A. clubs must be different because that is a rarity here IMO. However a black girl stuck her tongue in my mouth a few weeks ago and I was so surprised and a little grossed out I turned my head. I am sure if she was much hotter I would have been kool wit it.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I have found in So Cal. it extremely rare to get more than a light brush on the lips. Full or open mouth kissing is essentially unheard of.

To start with it is not as though they are going to get some sort of massive tip for it, but if they get a cold or strep throat or mono they can easily lose multiple days' of income.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    @viking, ohhh..... I didn't kno u had the VA challenge. Prob the worst big state for strippers Imo. Regardless, keep ur toungs in ur mouths unless u like suckin cum outta her mouth.

Same goes for hjs. There has been a number of times where I bustd on her hand and 2 mins later she's doin the same w/o a hand wash. Nasty whores.

And beware of wet spots in the couch room
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I never had a dancer initiate a kiss. I also did not initiate a kiss. I didn't know they kissed at all. Is it because I'm in NY?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Either way, unless her mouth smells like cool listerine, I don't trust where those lips been. She could have a silent cold for all I know. This is why I do CBJ
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I have a few times. Last time DFK was REALLY hot!
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    I have going to clubs for well over 10 years, mostly in Rhode Island, which is an extremely liberal state regarding their strip clubs, and only recently have found a couple of young girls that kissed me on the lips either during or after the LD. I haven't done CR with either, so not quite sure what type of GFE I would get. Initially, I didn't like it. I thought that this is not what I am looking for and in fact, that it was too private. However, the 2nd time it happened, I realized how hot it was.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    For some reason I feel like txtittyfag's profile is nothing more than trap to blast the perverts who wants trannys
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Buy her a shot and it will kill the swimers
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I've done it a few times in private rooms and it's always been initiated by the dancer. Buying them a drink and watching the bartender mix it to make sure that it's strong enough makes sure that their mouths are clean too.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Let me tell you about a girl I know. I call her My Favorite Cocksucker (MFC) because, well, she is. She's really good at it, and didn't have any problem swallowing. We were sitting in the club one time and she was pointing out all the guys she'd sucked off. For me, she would the. The rubber inside out and lick all my jizz off of it.

She came out of the VIP one night and asked me for one of my listerine strips. When I looked puzzled, she said she'd just blown a guy, her boyfriend was coming in and she didn't want him smelling her cum breath.

Go ahead, kiss away. Hope you like giving blowjobs by proxy.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    ewww that's fucking disgusting GMD. FUCKING SICK MAN. I REALLY wish I didn't read that. Blegh
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    I would love it, but I'd have to be comfortable with the dancer first. I wouldn't want to get a lap dance and then just have the girl shove her tongue down my throat. I agree though that it is a rarity in SoCal, my current ATF will kiss but won't make out. I don't mind though. I think it's a great addition but not necessary to make a great dance.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Except for one, all the girls i've done make outs with only did extras OTC. Now as for that other one, it's kind of like thinking about all things that people who prepare your food could potentially do.

How about guys who do DATY ITC?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I can only recall one time and not that long ago. It was early afternoon right after the club opened. My favorite wasn't working that day, but a dancer I'd gotten a few dances from on previous visits was. She danced a few for me this day and I then had to head out and back to work. She walked with me to the door of the club and as we approached, she pulled me to the side and against the wall and started a wonderful kissing session. I felt like I was a teenager in the backseat of my car again.

vm, it was "G". Too bad I couldn't talk to her!
  • yndy
    12 years ago
    I love it! Though it's mostly been w/long-time favorites, it has happened w/newcomers. Mostly it's been mutual. But I have asked too. The only times I didn't relish were a few times when I bought some dances as a favor to the dancer (to make some $). Was not really attracted but was trying to help them out.

If they kiss you, they must REALLY like you, right? Hope Stiletto will chime in on this.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well if they refuse to kiss you they obviously don\'t like you, but that doesn\'t mean the opposite is true.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I won't kiss a girl that I think was just servicing some guy in the back, but I've had so-called "cleaner" girls do it and I have to admit that it was hot.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    In my opinion: Kissing>FS>BJ
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    what rick said. If I either know for a fact or suspect that the dancer has been wrapping her lips around some guys shlong, those lips wont get anywhere near my face. But if I know her history & am pretty confident that she doesn't give bj's, I'll suck face with her. It will always lead to more high mileage activities.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    lopaw -What if she has been sticking her tongue in some gals pussy? :)
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I've made out with dancers a couple of times, but I knew they had not been using their mouth for other services. Very enjoyable.

I also second shadow's question to lopaw.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat & rh48hr - as long as her pussy breath wasn't of the nasty-rank variety, I wouldn't mind it at all. AAMOF if she had sweet pussy-breath, it would be a major turn-on for me, knowing that she had just been DATYing with another hot dancer.
    After all - if she's not my first dance of the night, there's a good chance that I might have pussy-breath myself!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion