tuscl

Drinks

Monday, October 1, 2012 3:16 PM
When you are at the club, what type of drinks do you normally order and why this drink?

29 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Water. Soda makes my stomach do stupid shit, and alcohol does the same thing for my head. Plus I gotta drive; completely uninterested in getting tagged with a DUI, and the places I go to generally have cops nearby ready to do for ya.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Mostly water or diet coke/Pepsi. In my misspent youth I drank and drugged, but as an middle aged dude I focus on hot girls. OK, as a youth I also focused on hot girls, and I indulge in booze on rare occasion now, but it is really the hot girls that do it for me
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I order water because it's fluid and necessary for survival
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Coke,weed,merge.....oooo fuck.....you ment drinks ???
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Coke. I have been alcohol free for over 2 years.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    But for real....water, ice, coke, red bull,.....reasons like others I need to drive, don't need a dui again and I want to stay well hydraulic for all the sex I'm going to purchase
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Beer !! One or two that is all
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Beer or Jack depending on how much time I expect to spend in the club.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Exactly what GMD said. Water is my drink of choice. Soda messes with my stomach, and have to drive to clubs so alcohol is out. Besides, I can get better drink at home for much less cost.
  • NotSteve
    12 years ago
    Gin and sprite, vodka cranberry, rum and coke.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I'll have a beer........ then another....... then maybe a couple more........ I space them 'safely' but do tend to push the 'safe' limit........
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Water. Don't like to drive with any alcohol in me, especially coming out of a strip club.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    @notSteve Those all sound good! But I drive too and usually stay out late on a Saturday night. Too many cops. So gotta drink water.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Water or pop. Don't drink so really no dilemma for me.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Water since I drive there. Also alcohol is to hard on my stomach. Also makes me spend too much. Last time I broke the rules, felt lousy the next day and the damage was $900. You learn pretty quickly after that. Also if with a buddy might have a real drink.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Not much of a drinker. Will usually order and nurse one beer the time I am in the club so I won’t keep getting asked if I want something to drink if I don’t have something in my hand. I’ll usually order a Heineken since it does not seem to get as nasty as other beers once they’ve been opened for a while. There was a time when I would have one strong drink in order to distress and/or get in a party mood and be less inhibited. When I lived in Dallas I would order a Hurricane, don’t know exactly what is in it but it has several types of alcohols and it and would definitely give me a buzz. When I moved back down to Miami, not too many SC bartenders knew what a Hurricane was; so down here in Miami I’ll usually order a blue Long Island since it also gives me a good buzz. I’ll only have one of these strong drinks and when I do have one and I’ll have it soon after I get to the club in which I’ll usually spend on avg. about 3 hours.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Always water, but sometimes a shot of Bourbon and rarely a beer. More than 1 drink is rare due to sc prices and driving. Even more rare is a coke.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    VinceMichaels doesn't even bother ordering drinks. Just gulps down the jizz of all the patrons.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    If I'm driving, which I usually am, then a few beers with a water interspersed. If someone else is driving or I can walk (rare) or get am taking a cab (also rare) I drink liquor. My liquor choices are varied, usually just order on a whim.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    If I'm driving, which I usually am, then a few beers with a water interspersed. If someone else is driving or I can walk (rare) or get am taking a cab (also rare) I drink liquor. My liquor choices are varied, usually just order on a whim.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Pinapple juice and the occasional glass (bottle) of water even though its that vossa shit. WHy? Because water and juice is the same fucking price wherever you go, so I might as well get something with flavor out of the deal. Plus even though I don't drive (to strip clubs, that's what the train station is for. Gotta appreciate the MTA at times), I wanna remember what the hell I did at the club and enjoy it soberly. Lastly and most important, I don't drink what I don't pour. I am a very very very cautious man and I don't trust anyone with alchohal to pour it for me, unless we have a close relationship and even then I pour it myself. No trust whatsoever. Don't need to be suckered by these hoes thank you very much
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I drink bottled water as I don't drink alcohol due to the high sugar content and I never drink when I drive. I always go solo to the SC so I'm always driving lol. Also I like to go to the full nude clubs here in Phx and they don't serve alchohol there. I also don't drink soda again because of the sugar.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    If I am driving, of course no booze. In Canadian clubs virgin Caesars fit the bill. In the US, I will go with near beer. On a drinking visit it will be Kokanee beer in western Canada and Labatt's Blue in the east. In the US, any of that swill that you Yanks dare to call beer will do. If I were ever to discover a club with Kokanee Gold Draft on tap I would be doomed. Though I must admit that doom has joined me more than once on a drinking SC visit with the presence of Kokanee Gold.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    ^^^^^^ without the presence......
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I go to the club for beer. I wish those damned strippers wouldn't keep getting in the way.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    pop?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Usually Water. Rarely a beer or something else. Gotta drive and have seen to many pulled over a block from the clubs.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Almost always Jack on the rocks. However, when I am in byob clubs, I bring in a large bottle of Crown Royal because dancers tend to like it better than Jack.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Coke or mountain Dew or juice. I don't drink Alcohol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion