tuscl

Stripper Boyfriends - Reloaded

...then it occurred to me...

So I've read many posts (posted a few myself) and discussions about strippers' boyfriends. Many times we mongers lament if disdain the BFs because our favorite dancer is always bitching and moaning about them. Or giving them all of their hard earned money, or beating them up or getting them pregnant.

After reading many opinions from you guys about how we'd like to kick the guy's asses, somebody opened my eyes and said we need those BFs. They keep the girls hustling and make us look good in comparison. Someone even posted that they wanted to be a stripper's boyfriend because of all the money she will bring home, not to mention getting to tap that ass at your leisure.

That brings its own problems, I'm sure. Plus my friend always says, "show me a hot girl, and I'll show you a guy who's tired of her shit." ;^) I always reply that that rule doesn't just apply to hot girls.

Regardless I had always wanted that "fuck a stripper fantasy" to come true. And years before I found TUSCL and learned about extras, I put in a lot of time and money as a PL. When I first planned on turning my ATF into my fantasy score, I always asked her about her boyfriend. Eventually they broke up. Then I would always ask her if she had a fuck buddy. Eventually I asked if I could get a private show, and that's when I became a fuck buddy.

Anyway the last few months I have been seeing my local ATF pretty frequently. OTC for the good stuff, then also OTC for other stuff. Like a ride to get her car fixed, and as a date to a party. We even both exchanged birthday gifts.

After the most recent OTC hookup I dropped her off at the club so she could work. She gave me a kiss, grabbed her gear bag, and walked into the club. Watching that sweet ass fill up her skinny leg jeans it occurred to me....

Am I, am I a STRIPPER's BOYFRIEND??!!!

30 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Maybe not yet, but to me it looks like you're slowly becoming the stripper's boyfriend.

This was a really great read by the way.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Fuck buddy" implies you are not paying but "OTC" implies you are. So which is it? I suspect you are paying in which case you are just a trick and neither BF nor "fuck buddy". If you aren't you could be either, but if you had that kind of game doubt you would be asking here, but I guess anything is possible.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Having is not always as good as WANTING. If you can avoid a web of issues with her, good luck and enjoy a REALLY great ride!!

Being Fuck Buddies is GREAT when it truly works, and a potential disaster when it doesn't.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    We Men always "pay" in one form or another with any woman, just the way it works.

Pay no attention to Dougster's comments.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yeah, right alucard whether he is paying for OTC or not is irrelevant to whether he is a BF or FB. Ooooookay! (Amazing there really are people in the world so stupid they actually believe that but looks like you are it!)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    You are a stripper's boyfriend *only* if 5 or more apply:

You have at least three kids with three different women
    Your bestfriend owns a tattoo parlor
    If you wake up at noon, you say "WTF, it's too goddam early"
    You can't decide if today you're going to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
    You smoke more weed than the entire Jamaican track team
    You have your own tailored orange jumpsuit at the county jail
    Your favorite drink is Hennessy and Coke
    Your "job" is selling stolen rims on eBay
    You wear a Detroit Tigers baseball cap but have no clue who Al Kaline is
    You live with a stripper but still fuck ugly, fat girls
    You take your kids to your mom's to babysit. She works three jobs, but you're the one that is "too busy"
    You beat up women because despite your "swag" you"re really an insecure pussy

• steve229
    12 years ago

Dougster and Alucard giving relationship advice...oh, the irony!
  • rell
    12 years ago
    i actually had a relationship with a stripper once... never do that shit again which is maybe why im not a regular at any club.. afraid of getting a atf
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Steve, you are a complete fuckin' moron. I gave no advice in this thread, so go eat shit.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Also, if he is paying for OTC then there is no "relationship", but I guess Steve is another guy so dumb he'll never get this. If he isn't paying for the OTC, then yeah, might be a relationship. Kind of important to clarify it though won't you say, Steve?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "Am I, am I a STRIPPER's BOYFRIEND??!!!"

You're getting close. Run, man, run! If she doesn't have a boyfriend currently, then she going to depend on you for things. And if you're paying her OTC, you aren't getting the benefit of being the boyfriend--free sex.

Sometimes I feel resentment toward my ATF's boyfriend. She's beautiful, and he's a dumb, usually unemployed loser. What does she see in him? Is he be younger than me, taller than me, better looking than me? Well, yes. But does she have to be so shallow? I mean, would I like a girl just because of her physical attractiveness? :-)

The boyfriend serves the important function of keeping us grounded in reality. If my ATF did not have a boyfriend, I would probably fall in love with this beautiful young girl who is drunken, promiscuous whore.

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    Sounds like she has her hooks into you.

Thank heavens that I am much too old to be any stripper's boyfriend. My one instance of minor 'sugar daddyism' is in the past and will never be repeated.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I am just stating facts.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nope you are rationalizing away why you (self-admittedly) only have paid interactions with strippers and don't date real women and why (self-admittedly) why it's been that way for at least 20 years for you. Nobody buys your arguments though, least of all yourself.

Everyone else in the world (except steve229 apparently) is able to see there is a big difference between normal male/female dating and paying strippers for sex. But your so dumb you claim you can't see the difference. What-the-fuck-ever, moron.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Are you talking to yourself Dougster?
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I think the tone of the comments are basically saying, "you're not a BF or a Fuck buddy if you pay."

Thanks for the feedback guys. I didn't really think I was stripper boyfriend material. And I only barely qualify for one of motörhead's criteria. lol (not those videos games, but games for sure sometimes) I can't be this stripper's BF because we don't live together, I have a full time job, and we don't coordinate schedules for date night.

I would say I'm a "preferred client", aka "favorite trick". Yes, I do pay for sex with her; I'm not in denial about it. Sure, I would love to get sex from her for free, but I actually prefer our relationship to involve money; it's much easier to see the boundaries. She can never say I gave her mixed messages if she always takes my donation off the table before we leave.

Some of the things that made me question my status:
    - She blows off work to rendezvous with me
    - Either she has no other clients, or I always get preferential treatment
    - She always wears what I like, even though it's been over a year since my last request
    - I've never been stood up by her

Recently she started going back to school for her Masters (she showed me her class schedule), and made a few references to moving on from the club scene. I think it's time for some distance from her. Lest I get a friend that owns a tattoo parlor, and I smoke more weed than the entire Jamaican track team. ;^)

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    You're the one who says paying strippers for sex is equivalent to dating - not me.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Last comment was directed at alucard, not honestT, who seems down to earth with a grip on things.

And if you are not stripper BF material that is actually a good thing. Try for the waitresses instead, much higher breed of women. (And now I offer some advice.)
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    One more comment on Stripped BFs. My Detroit ATF has a boyfriend that has at least 7 of motorhead's criteria for sure. Before our ITC she told me that she got evicted from her apartment the week before, and that she was SO GLAD to see me (I am generous to repeat girls).

I ask her, "so are you still with your BF of 2 years?"
    Her, "Yes."
    Me, "Not that I'm trying to get into your life, but do you still love him?"
    Her, "Yes."
    Me, "So does he have a job?"
    Her, "He got fired from Target a couple of months ago."
    Me, "So what do you guys do when you're not at work?"
    Her, "I mostly Facebook and text while I watch him play video games and smoke weed at his friends house."
    (she must be smoking too, as she put on at least 15 lbs in the last 3 months)
    Me, "So are you moving back in with your parents?"
    Her, "Yes. It sucks."
    Me, "Him, too?"
    Her, "No, they hate him. He sleeps in his car."

OMFG! That exchange in itself bumped her off as an ATF.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    One of my fav's boyfriend is a little different from Motorhead's description.

I like to call his type, type A.

He lifts weights.
    He has a regular Job.
    He shaves his head.
    He likes to fight.
    He drops off my dancer @ the club each night.
    He has tattoos on his arms.
    He abuses this girl, verbally and sometimes physically.
    He has that "I Don't give a fuck" attitude.
    He probably suspects his girl occasionally fucks clients in the club.
    He threatens his gf and other people.
    He keeps a tight rein on his girl.
    He has a perverse sense of pride because guys in the club want to fuck his girl.
    He never enters the club.

Why they are still together, I can't figure out.
  • Chanel
    12 years ago
    This is probably the funniest thread I've read ANYWHERE.

Between Motorhead's list of applicable attributes of a Stripper Boyfriend, and HonestT's recap of the conversation with an ATF, I was laughing so hard! The original post was humorous too.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    "you're not a BF or a Fuck buddy if you pay." - agreed!

Interesting point of view on how deadbeat BFs contribute to mongering. I'm on the fence as to "needing" them. But they definitely keep a cutsie from becoming a BF and being saddled with the associated baggage.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    If you have to ask the question "am I her bf?" then you're not.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ motorhead: That's a great list. I especially appreciated the Al Kaline requirement! (I just love it when two or more interests of mine are used in discussions. In this case, baseball and strip clubs.) You hit it out of the park with that list!
  • steve229
    12 years ago

@motorhead - You list came to mind when I was talking to a fav last night. She's always complaining about her "Ex", so I was surprised to learn he's still living at her place. I thought maybe he's helping pay the rent (silly me, I know) but no, she said he just refuses to move out, lol

He doesn't have a steady job, only goes out at night, and even though he's home all day, he won't baby-sit her kid so she has to use day-care. What a prince, huh?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @HonestT: I can't for the life of me figure out why that conversation would "bump her off as an ATF," inasmuch as you appear to be misusing the term "ALL TIME Favorite" to actually mean "Favorite". None of that content appears to be disqualifying.

Now Pablo's lists another matter. That BF would keep me away. :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Think some guys here might be engaged to closely with their "ATF"'s if you give a fuck what their boyfriend is like. Heck, with my #3 favorite her BF was always bouncing in and out of prison, dealt drugs, and knew completely well and supported her having sex with customers for money. (Actually wanted to get her working at the bunny ranch so "they" could make more.) Whatever. Her problem. No mine.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I agree strippers make lousy boyfriends
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If you enjoy fucking a stripper, go for it but use protection. Otherwise you might get her pregnant, have her calling you to get child support and then try to break things off with her. Then she will go around saying her boyfriend left her and we can count you in as one of the pathetic loser boyfriends.

I'm wondering if we ever had a thread on here about stripper boyfriends leaving after she gets pregnant. I believe it's a common story.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    @GMD: I always considered ATF to mean the dancer that you see everytime you visit that club. Or you would make special plans to see before any other girl when you're in town.

Perhaps on face value that convo didn't elicit any kind of dismissal. It was more like the thing that pushed her over the edge in my mind. I left out some stuff about the way the BF has been treating her (stuff on motorhead's list).

Basically I know too much about her situation, and it's a distraction, sexually. lol Maybe if I just mind my business, I would be happier. ;^)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion