tuscl

With all the Oral discussions lately...

RickWood
Tennessee
Monday, August 20, 2012 1:16 PM
All things being equal, and she is someone you're comfortable with being unprotected for BBBJCIM, FS and DATY... Will you DATY immediately after FS? If she does BBBJCIM, and she's willing to make sure every last drop is swallowed so no mess is left, do you ever finish her with DATY after FS and make sure to lick everything clean?

15 comments

• RickWood
    12 years ago
    Ladies, I'm curious about your thoughts too.
  • outside4
    12 years ago
    Not a "lady" here - but if you are 100% sure about STD safety then go for it as a personal thing, perhaps your own or her fetish. However I am not into eating my own, so that is a no-go right after for me. I will kiss after BJ, but not to taste myself. This has never been a problem for me either, most women wouldn't eat themselves anyway - especially after a load deposit.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Too gross for me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Too gross? This is personal decision & choice.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "This is personal decision & choice." No shit, Sherlock. The OP is *asking* for the opinions of posters, not some sanctimonious bullshit. "Too gross for me" is a valid response to the OP's question. As for me and my CF/ATF/SB, given some cleanup and time for, uh, drainage, yeah, I'll go down on her again, and have. After all, she'll go down on my afterwards. After some cleanup.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I thought that's why they call DATY FOREplay.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @motorhead: "Afterplay" can lead to more "foreplay" and thus more "play". That seldom happened last year; this year, it's much more frequent. :)
  • 2ndScoop
    12 years ago
    I say no, they're strippers not real gf's...personal preference for me, money is the best foreplay in these cases. Hope that opinion helps, each their own.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I've been known to DATY after FS, but I NEVER fire in the hole uncovered. It's just my way of minimizing the chance for unwanted pregnancies. Now there has been the occasional 8+ who I would consider the risk, but I haven't actually done it. More to the point, I tried a snowball once, and determined it wasn't for me. Therefore I would not DATY on a creampie. To each their own
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Get lost gmd.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Hah! I fuck strippers and other ladies of low standards and negotiable virtue. I think that qualifies as "lost", pretty much by definition. I hope they never find me.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Gross is the man doing the cum eating
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Nothing against gays but ain't there them sites for RickWood et al.?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Nope.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I would NEVER let ANYONE, I'm not dating give me BBBJ and I find it gross to CIM, just something I find gross. If I am not dating them, I doubt they gonna get papers proving that they don't have syphilis on their lips. Don't need a VD or an STD thank you very much. So unless you got papers, I will ALWAYS get a BJ with a condom on, don't care if it's not as satisfying and it can be so if the chick knows what she's doing. The same applies to me giving head to the chick, i don't know where that V been, so I'm not going down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion