tuscl

Stripper with kids

mal_hodgson
Minnesota
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:28 PM
Recently two different strippers that I had just met in the club have mentioned in our first conversation something that indicates they have a kid. Just wondering what to think of that. Are they just being conversational and sharing a personal facts or is there some other purpose in letting that info get out right away? Personally my first thought is this girl is not going to be interested in offering any extras. What do you think? Does knowing a stripper has a kid change your attitude towards her?

24 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    A lot of people like to talk about their kids. So I wouldn't put much into it. Often, it is the major things people are proud of. Others might be more manipulative, but I would put odds on they like their kids, and people talk about stuff they like.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Does knowing a stripper has a kid change your attitude towards her?" No. If one rules outs SWK's then that's throwing away a huge chunk of the pie.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ...I also think mentioning kids, and telling you about having to buy schools clothes, pay for gymnastics lessons, etc... etc..., they're playing you for money. But I agree with deogol too. Dancers love their kids. Strippers seem to "try too hard" when it comes to showing love for their kids. I suppose that stems from daddy issues and thier own childhoold experiences, which is best left for another day where *volumes* about that subject could be written about and analyzed.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Some of them might be playing the sympathy card, hoping you'll be more generous. Many of them, I think, are just making conversation. Your "first thought" is wrong. :) Both of the women I have called "ATF" have had kids, and a large number, if not the majority, of dancers with whom I've engaged in fun times have admitted to having kids. Who knows how many more did, and just didn't bring it up. As for whether or not the fact she has a kid changes my attitude towards her, no, it does not. Why should it?
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Im with deogal on this
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    I can remember one dancer that pulled out her phone and showed me pictures of her kid.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Most strippers I know have kids, and I think they like to talk about their kids. I wouldn't read too much into it. "Personally my first thought is this girl is not going to be interested in offering any extras." I certainly would not draw this conclusion. Loose women have children too; in fact, loose women may have more children.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    She's thinking about what her kids are doing Five miles away, it's almost time for bed They're brushing teeth and hearing one more story And in the mirror she paints her lips bright red She wishes she could call and say she loves them But the bossman says no calls go out or in So she puts on a dress that might feel pretty If she didn't have to take it off again She's dancin' for the groceries She's dancin' for the rent She's dancin' for the credit cards That she's already spent In sequins and in laces She's dancin' for the braces So her kids can have a perfect smile someday Smiling while she dances Is the price she has to pay
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Beside payin for skool there r 3 reasns why strippers work: 1. Kids 2. Drugs 3. Both kids n drugs They tell you bout the kids n other personal shit in attempt to build trust. You're the only person that knows all this top secret info, so it's your responsibility to provide her a better life.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    As others have said, most strippers have kids. Strippers often bring their kids up in the get-to-know-you chatter as an ice breaker, particularly when they think that the guy has kids as well. And in my humble opinion, knowing that she has kids is a good thing, not a bad thing. Most all of the dancers that I have ever messed around with had children. There is something about having mouths to feed at home that keeps a girl motivated.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have yet to meet a stripper that does not love kids. Sometimes I think that they only became strippers so that they can have kids and the loser BFs are just sperm doners. Since they are all younger than my own kids, I have to talk to them about my grand kids. They think that it so cool that I baby sit for them. Baby sitting is also a good excuse for why I didn't show up at the club. LOL.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Strippers with kids is pretty common and any parent brags about their kids or tells about the stuff they do...just like in any workplace USA. The strippers to watch out for is when they start telling you about how they got arrested last week for this and that or they have court tomorrow because they hit baby daddy in the face with a crescent wrench.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    If you were getting a dance from the Octomom, how could you avoid talking about kids?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ SuperDude. That's funny :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    SuperDude - If I was getting a lap dance from Octomon, I think that I would prefer talking about kids.:)
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Steve229 -- Kenny Chesney? Really?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    At least she's not telling you she's pregnant and that her boyfriend left her. Hopefully she didn't tell you she has 3 kids while waiting to start your lap dances and go into details. That's a mood killer right before a lap dance. At least she's not asking you if you think the judge in a child custody case will see that she has a stable work history working over two years as a dancer at the strip club. I always wondered how that case turned out but I never saw her again. I wondered if it was a good idea for the mother in a child custody dispute case to show her employment at a strip club. Of course she and I didn't see a problem but I know some conservative people think very poor things about strip clubs.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    No, I don't want to talk about my kids in a sc and No, I don't want to hear about your kids. Just get on the fucking knob!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    As long as she isn't 3 months pregnant with mine
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    A few years ago I was in Bar Rendez-vous south of Montreal in a private dance booth with a half naked, good looking girl when her cell rang and she asked if I was ok with her taking the callfrom her daughter. I said ok and after she finished she explained her daughter always checked in when she went to visit friends. At least the call didn't come when I had my fingers in her pussy or my cock in her mouth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I think for women in particular, kids/family are often the most important and perhaps most enjoyable thing in their lives.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've received my BEST extras from Dancers with kids.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Almost all of my favorite dancers are over 30 years old, and most have kids. If I was looking to move in with them, maybe I'd have a problem with that, but as I'm just enjoying their sexuality for an hour at a time, I think being a mother helps them to be more nurturing, which is good for me! The teens and 20-somethings seem to usually be in a big hurry to get it over with. The older girls really give an experience to be remembered.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Also, although I do not have kids myself, I’ve often been told by those who do that it settles you down. Often dancers w/ kids will not be as wild and may be more serious about life and responsabilities.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion