tuscl

How long wait before calling a Stripper?

Sunday, August 5, 2012 4:45 AM
I'm new to the SC world. Industry standard for me is 2-3 days before calling/texting normal ladies. Same rules apply? Was very lucky last night and pulled the number of a Super-Hot 10. She told me she has 7 boyfriends and is very spontaneous. I'm def out of my league, but that's the fun! Per common sense I have my agenda & eyes wide open...looking for help w my game!

23 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Industry standard" for me is "when I wanna fuck". Whether that's 2 days, 2 weeks, or 10 minutes.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Whenever you do call her, don't bet the ranch on OTC, if that's what you're looking for. If you are, put it to the test, but you should have a backup plan, and these women are notoriously flakey at best. Whatever you do, don't fall for the "meet me at the club" routine. You'll know she's a bs artist from the start.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Why are we calling strippers? They will call you when they want your money
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "She told me she has 7 boyfriends" Yikes! That makes you #8. One more and see can field her own baseball team. Call sooner rather than later to reserve your spot in the batting order. This is one case where you DON'T want to be batting clean-up.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Why are we calling strippers? They will call you when they want your money" Listen to the gator End of discussion
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    When should you call? Right after you've gone to the ATM and gotten the cash.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Again, listen to gatorfan.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Normally its the dancer calling to let the customer know when she'll be working so that we can go spend more $$$ on her. Don't delude yourself into thinking its anything more than that.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Gator and Che...excellent points. Remember, you are the boss, you have the money. Show up when you're ready, and don't let them set the pace, or they'll suck you dry. There are one million PL tales on this site, including some of mine. Just stay in charge, or we'll be reading your entertaining essay too. LOL
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Personally I don't call them, I just stick to texting.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    You are not courting this girl. Call when you want to spend money. Dont call when you dont. Please dont group this into a normal relationship. Those types of games dont apply. This is business.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Listen to gatorfan and Stiletto25.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “Industry standard for me is 2-3 days before calling/texting normal ladies” If you are “dating” a dancer you are NOT dating a “normal lady”. Your post was not clear, but I hope you realize she wants to “date” you JUST to see how much $$$ she can get out of you – THAT IS HER JOB. If you don’t mind paying $$$ to be with her, then I am sure she will arrange to be with you no matter when you call – but if you think she want to date you because she is into-you/she-likes-you, you may learn a harsh and expen$$$ive lesson.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Just call her. I fully expect her to tell you "come in to the club and see me tomorrow night" but she may say "come fuck me" or (more likely) "come fuck me for $200". Either way, make the call and see what game she's playing. Then YOU can decide how you want to proceed.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    This is strictly business. There is no such thing as a relationship with a dancer. It's money, only. You will have her attention, maybe, as long as you have long green.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    There are exceptions to every rule. I have a few of them. I don't go to clubs as much as I did a few years ago, and I don't spend as much money when I do go, as I used to. But, I still have two dancers that regularly keep in touch with me, even when I'm not spending money on them. If they haven't heard from me in a week's time, they're likely to contact me, to make sure I'm okay. I know that one of them is in a strong relationship with a long-time boyfriend. I also had a dancer give me her new phone number after she stopped dancing in my local area. We still keep in touch.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Call me cynical, but yep, I am sure that is what it is...
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    @Club_Goer: A train wreck lies ahead. Pull the brakes before them strippers fuck you up. Only idiots who don't play by them odds mumble bout exceptions before receiving an exceptional butt kick.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    @Club_Goer - don't mind Pops - he's old and bitter
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I personally know Club Goer and I can assure that no train wreck lies ahead. He knows exactly what he's doing.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    @steve229: Junior, I'll buy you some dances from Stiletto25 (assuming she'll have ya) if the dude exceptional (aka Club_Goer) doesn't crash and burn within a year. I don't wish for that, but betting against the house leads to certain ruin in the long run. Stiletto25's assurances notwithstanding.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "How long wait before calling a Stripper?" Forever and a day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I also know Club_Goer and know he has SCed for about 20 years and is aware of the ins-and-outs and pros and cons of stripperville as well as most on this board. There are always exceptions to the rule/norm; and that is merely what CG was pointing out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion