tuscl

Mexico strip clubs

johnnyb
California
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 10:38 AM
I have been down to Mexico at Hong Kong's and had the time of my life but fell in to one problem. Coming back over the boarder I had to wait two hours in line to get back. This was a Friday afternoon at 3 PM. I have heard about a shuttle that gets you over the boarder faster. Does anyone have any info on this?

13 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Get in with the cartel. They got tunnels everywhere.
  • PlayInNiagara
    12 years ago
    That's what you get for coming back early (LOL), or were you late getting up from the night before? Have not heard of a shuttle. I have heard that 1 1/2 to two hours is normal during the day and evening. Coming back after 1am I have never had to wait more than a couple minutes.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    I have taken the "shuttle" a couple times. For the most part I don't think is was any faster but you can sit in a van instead of stand in line. They are cheap-5 to 10 bucks and they seem liget but they have to get into traffic to take you to the front of the line still outside the main entrance then you still have to deal with the line inside. They also will on leave until every seat is full.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Yup, never a line past 1am.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I agree with Doc_Holiday
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    2 AM ambulance run?
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Using the 'ready lanes' on the right helps, but the biggest help will be when they finish the expansion and modernization construction in 2014
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    @inno123: aren't you supposed to be in them lab finding a cure for diseases and all? Go back before I report you to the fucking NIH.
  • tvhead
    12 years ago
    If you are thinking you'll make this trip often, apply for a Sentri pass through US Customs and Border Patrol. I have one as a part of Global Entry. You get to walk to the head of the line. Also, if you want to be an 'ugly american', just take the Sentri line (even without the Sentri card) and use your US passport when you get to the front. Most of the people crossing are Mexican nationals and they won't complain if you discretely cut the line. No flames, please - like I said: 'ugly american'
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Threads like this amuse me. When you leave a Detroit club, the lines you have to deal with is the drive thru lane at MacDonalds.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "Mexico is the best" Until someone decides kidnapping Americans in TJ is a good idea.
  • scguru
    12 years ago
    I have been recently and took the "shuttle". It was right where the cab driver dropped me off to get in line to cross the boarder. Someone told me the line can take up to 3-4 hrs on the weekend. I had a flight to catch and was more than happy to pay the $5 for the shuttle. It took about an hour or so, but it was air conditioned and you're not standing in the sun. I'd recommend taking a book, ipod, ipad, etc for the ride cuz its super boring. There is also no bathrooms on the shuttle and you can't get off, bad thing if you have been drinking all day
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    That's good to know. There's one decent hotel in TJ. On a 2-night excursion, stay overnite, leave your bags with the concierge, do a second nite of touristy shit, pick up them bags and head to the border after 1am. Hotel's about a 15-20 min ride from zona norte. Watch out for them head chopping senors.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion