tuscl

you may be a regular if...?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:41 AM
I know this has been done before but I just heard a new one. You may be a regular if she notices that you got a hair cut.

22 comments

• deadmime
    12 years ago
    Shit... I guess that makes me a regular since three strippers commented on my haircut during my latest visit to my favorite club.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    The hair cut thing is a good one. You also may be a regular if: 1. They put your favorite drink down on the bar before you even order. 2. The DJ plays your favorite club songs and waves to you when you look up to thank him. 3. The dancer asks about how your 3 kids are doing - each by name. 4. Your favorite dancer comes over and sits next to you without saying a word.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If you have your own stage name If you cant stand daylight iIf the sheriff put up a foreclose sign on your house If you have a stall in the club bathroom with your nameplate on it
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Your ATF says only "Hi", takes your hand and leads you to the VIP area. :)
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    between SC & Rick I have 4 out of 5 at 2 different clubs. I don't really consider that a bad thing.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Gatorfan scores! LOL
  • imnumnutz
    12 years ago
    your mail is waiting for you when you arrive...
  • ThatOtherGuy
    12 years ago
    If most/all of the bouncers know you If that one bouncer remembers the sports conversation the two of you had during your last visit When you're at the club on your birthday and major holidays When your ATF has the DJ give you a birthday shout out When the DJ gives you a birthday shout out without needing to be reminded
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "If the sheriff put up a foreclose sign on your house" gatorfan for the win!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    When a dancer knows what car you drive and has never seen it.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    If the bathroom attend tells you that your ATF is working and recommends any new girls. A waitress gives you a hug even though she not serving you. V.I.P hostesses follow up on your next V.I.P session. When dancers gives hugs to you and the the new dancer are like " who the fuck is this guy" @ other guy- the bouncer one is perfect Oh yea if more then 2 girls, all of the bouncers and the V.I.P hostesses know your name then your a reg lol
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    I realized I was a regular when: I realized the girls who I don't talk to know who I am. I realized the reason the waitresses were slow bringing me my first drink was because they were fetching my faves from the dressing room. I realized the weird dude nodding at me in the liquor store was the valet from the club (although that could be backwards, we might know each other from the liquor store and run into each other at the SC) And finally, when the manager not only sent someone to go pick up a bottle of Jack on my arrival, after they had apparently ran out the day before, but also sent over a glass of Johnny (black, but still...) to compensate for the oversight - all unsolicited.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    You might be a regular if the manager of your favorite club asks how you are after a tornado destroyed your home town. Or if a bouncer you have seen but have never had a conversation with calls you by name and tells you that your fav is not here tonite and asks if your sure you want to go in. The place where everybody knowa your name...
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The club's valet greets you by name. The bathroom troll stocks your favorite candy and gum. The waitresses and dancers refer to a certain table by the stage as YOUR TABLE. The manager offers to move a group of young guys because they're sitting at YOUR TABLE.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It doesn't work if you are Bald!
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    If the doorman greets you with "She's not here tonight"
  • racejeff
    12 years ago
    How about if the waitresses and dancers ask you if your ATF is coming in tonight?
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    racejeff wins hands down.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    when you have most of the strippers/dancers siting with you at your table
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    A girl you just fucked in VIP is dancing on stage 1, another gal you fucked in VIP three months ago is dancing on stage 2, and you then notice a gal you fucked a year ago in VIP sitting at the bar. (happened to me).
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    yea, while you were playing nintendo (who the fuck knows how to spell such shit) in your fucking parent's basement. Go fuck yourself middle school jackoff. Wait, better check with my lawyer that it's OK to insult them minors.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    When the club is checking ID's at the door but the bouncer just waves you in. When some dancers say they've known you for years if asked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion