tuscl

What percentage of strippers do extras?

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:42 PM
I found out recently that a stripper that I had gotten close to did extras. It really shocked and surprised me because she is a beautiful girl. She makes pretty good money stripping. It seemed like her head was in the right place. She is in school (it's been confirmed). She's got her own house. I have known her for close to a year. This had led me to the belief that all strippers do extras unless proven otherwise. If you had to estimate a percentage of strippers that do extras, what would it be?

45 comments

• Clackport
    12 years ago
    I'm including ITC and OTC. Some girls won't give extras ITC for the fear of getting fired, but OTC action definitely can be had.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Well... I ain't getting any from the strippers I know
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Somewhere between 5 and 95 percent.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    It's impossible to tell. I have also ran across a very striking dancer who did extras. At first, I judged her for her up front offers and relentless hustle, but after a long drunk night of nothing but talking, I realized she just doesn't care what people think and does what she does. Now, we're kind of close friends.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    A large enough percentage that I've never had to look too far or very long to find one. Beyond that, I don't care.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Does a percentage REALLY matter as long as the dancer you want to get Sex from will give it?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Almost impossible to even guess at... In some places it will be upwards of 90%, in other places it will be less than 5% and that 5% will be OTC, expensive, and take a bit to rope in.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    'I found out recently that a stripper that I had gotten close to did extras...this had led me to the belief that all strippers do extras unless proven otherwise. ' I'm not a statistician, but shouldn't your sample size be >1?
  • canny
    12 years ago
    There's no way to know. As someone else commented, at some clubs almost everyone there does them and at other clubs almost no one does them. All that you can do is ask the dancers who you're interested in what they do.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @Che- No it's not the same girl @Steve229- I know more than one stripper that gives extras lol. @Alucard- because if I date a stripper, I wanna make sure she's not doing extras. This question is based on what you know, what you've experienced and what you've seen. It's just a guess. I'm gonna say 65%
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    53.27%
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    197% except on Tuesdays all strippers do extras if you doubt it seek counseling
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    " because if I date a stripper, I wanna make sure she's not doing extras" Just a thought. How much you wanna bet that a "non-extras" dancer will also say they don't date customers. You might be chasing rainbows
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I'll word it a little different. Is there a consensus that most strippers will do extras? When I say most I mean at least 75% of them.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I think somewhere between 5 - 95% sounds about right.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Ranukam- what do you consider an extra? I know girls that think flashing a boob is an extra.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    This could be a tough question. If she's doing extras for free and gets upset at you spending too much time with another dancer and acts like she might be a girlfriend of yours, is an extra really an extra? If every dancer you meet will suck your dick for a million bucks, then yes every dancer you meet does extras. The price may be too high though to get to enjoy the extras. If she requires marriage first, then the cost is really high.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Well if flashing a boob is an extra I say 100% in the strip clubs I go to
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "@Alucard- because if I date a stripper, I wanna make sure she's not doing extras." Well ranukam, that is a private issue between you and your chosen Dancer. You IMHO need to rely on her being Honest with you, NOT on some statistical percentage that may not apply to your Dancer. There is NO way to know unless she is honest with you. Otherwise, just roll the dice & hope you get Lucky that she is not an Extras Dancer.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    95% will do extras for $1000. The other 5% are too expensive.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @Stiletto25- I consider extras (Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, DATY and DATO).
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    "...need to rely on her being Honest with you," Let's see...she gets nude for a couple dollars and lap dances for $25-30 and who knows what else for a few $$ more. Does she know or care what honesty means?
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Most of the clubs I now visit have extras widely available. That is why I go to them. I would say in those 3 clubs that top my list, at least 90% do extras. It all depends on the club.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Let's see...she gets nude for a couple dollars and lap dances for $25-30 and who knows what else for a few $$ more. Does she know or care what honesty means?" Well ranukam, if you plan to rely on advice like that in the quote above from that "person", then just roll the dice. You might get Lucky!
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    If the club that you are going to does extras it is likely that virtually all of the girls do extras. If it is a club that doesn't allow that sort of thing then pretty much none of them do extras except possibly OTC.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I go to the same clubs that snowtime goes to.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I realize that the type of club has an effect on the availability of extras ITC, but with those so called "clean clubs", you can still get OTC action. Forget about what type of club it is. Point blank do most strippers have sex for money? ITC, OTC, whatever.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Ranukam- No, most strippers dont have sex for money. I've never had sex for money. Ive never given a blow job for money. Ive never let someone put their mouth on my vagina for money. Ive never kissed for money. I have put my hand on a penis for money. But its just a hand right?? :):):) Its been awhile though. Point is, I've made it a few years without having sex for money. It wasnt hard to do.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "@Stiletto25- I consider extras (Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, DATY and DATO)" I just find this thread really silly. My current ATF works at a non-extras club. She has been explicit in saying she does not do OTC. Yet, she is an incredibly beautiful woman that I spend an hour in the VIP Deep Frenck kissing and me fingering her to orgasm. By your definition, she's not doing extras. But I if she was your girlfriend, I don't think you would be happy that she lets customers do this. After reading this thread and your other thread, I think you really want to date a stripper. That's okay. But it doesn't sound like you are ready to accept what she does with other guys. Starting a relationship with jealousy in your heart would be ill advised.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What defines an Extra is an matter of opinion, Dancer's opinion & customer's opinion. I doubt we will get 110% agreement. "if I date a stripper, I wanna make sure she's not doing extras." ranukam, I'll repeat myself, this is a private issue between you and your chosen Dancer. You need to rely on her being Honest with you. The question of her veracity is for you to decide & evaluate. It is no different that if she were a civilian woman. Being so concerned about prior sexual activity makes me think you're looking for a woman with NO prior sexual experience & activity. Is this what you are looking for? If not, maybe you need to define more exactly what you are looking for in this potential dating partner/woman/dancer, and what exactly is acceptable to you in terms of her real life or working experience.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "if I date a stripper, I wanna make sure she's not doing extras." Alucard: You want answers? ranukam: I think I'm entitled. Alucard: You want answers?! ranukam: I want the truth! Alucard: You can't handle the truth!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Maybe a more relevant question is, How many guys as she been giving extras to instead of you?
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    " When I say most I mean at least 75% " We won't agree on what counts as extras if we can't even agree on what counts as most.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Impossible to know! I do know of a few that would do anything ITC, but nothing OTC. Since I never try OTC, difficult to say. Also, I would bet that pricing makes a difference. A dancer that does ITC, and says no to OTC, well I bet if the price were "right" she would!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Might as well ask "what percentage of customers do extras?". There is no clear cut answer.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Wish I had Jack N's money!
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    "It seems that you keep looking for an answer that you want to hear and changing the question trying to get it. Face it, the fantasy relationship with a good girl stripper that you are searching for most probably does not exist. Strippers, whether extras girls or not, all work in the sex industry taking money to exploit their bodies for the gratification of strangers. You can choose to accept the experienced advice that many have offered or you can delude yourself. My advice once again is to get yourself a normal real life girl friend and stop confusing the very fucked-up stripper world with the commonly understood real world lest you end up as a pathetic old loser." Very good answer Che, but he won't listen to you. He's looking for the 1 person in 100 that will tell him what the wants to hear to justify his actions. @alucard - You keep suggesting honesty, but do you really think she would be honest with him? My comment was meant to suggest she would not.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    What difference does it make. Some girls do, some don't. It is a matter between you and you girl. Some people consider a relationship where the male pays for the date and the female reciprocates by having sex with him is a paid relationship. If you take it a step further a husband that supports his wife and she has sex with him is a paid relationship not much different than a kept mistress. It is all in your perspective. I try not to look down on anyone who is just trying to pay their way in the world. I have never put a girl down for offering a menu nor have I put her down for not having one. I do not like when a girl lies to you. I also think that people (men or women) that forces anyone(man, woman or child) into having sex for money should be hung by their genitalia in the town square until they rot.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    In all honesty, I just posted this thread to get some good discussion going. I'm not too concerned about it. Lately there's been some pretty lame threads.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have no idea. I'd have to say for ITC, no more than 10%, because at 90% of the clubs I've been to, no one does extras, and even in clubs where they happen, there are always some who don't. OTC, on the other hand, is a lot harder to determine. I know one girl who used to dance at my favorite club who said basically all the girls except the owner's girlfriend were basically available OTC, which was one reason she left. But she said even at her new club, there were some who were still available for OTC. I'm sure all of them are available for OTC for the right price, but under normal circumstances, there's just no way to know.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "all the girls.. were basically available OTC, which was one reason she left" I'm curious why she would worry about what the other dancers were doing outside the club. Unless she felt pressured to do OTC to keep her in-club regulars?
  • canny
    12 years ago
    The competition between strippers who do extras is more intense than the competition between strippers who don't. I'll go to a club and get dances from 2 or 3 strippers in one night. It's much less likely that a guy will go to a club and get BJ's or more from 2 or 3 strippers in one night so the extras clubs have more drama and fighting behind the scenes than the non-extras clubs do. So it does matter to the strippers what the other girls do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “She's got her own house” That’s probably why she does extras – it’s not easy keeping up w/ a mortgage. “In all honesty, I just posted this thread to get some good discussion going. I'm not too concerned about it. Lately there's been some pretty lame threads.” At least you know when to raise the white flag :)
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    steve- in response to your question, you probably had it right. I believe most if not all girls don't start out with the intention of regularly doing OTC, but a large number end up that way and if all the girls in a club are doing it, the girls who stick out are the ones who don't. And if you stick out, you get marginalized and no one wants that. Some girls really do not want to do extras and OTC and if they don't want to, you can't really blame them. If they have to change their club, so be it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Not sure about the ITC numbers, but at least 50% will do OTC, IME. Out of the super hot ones seems to be more like at least 80%.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion