tuscl

One Way VS Two Way

Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:02 PM
I made up my mind tonight that I am no longer going to patronize the "One Way" Clubs. A lot of the Clubs where I spend my good hard earned money are "One Way" clubs where the Girls are allowed to touch you but you are not allowed to touch them. Not that I havent had some good grind and good contact in the "One Way" clubs but it is a lot more fun for me if I can "handle" the merchandise and not have to sit like a statue with my hands at my sides. I find that there are just as many "Two Way" clubs that charge the same for dances or some even less and you can have twice the fun for the same money! What are your thoughts Guys ?

23 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Why are you leaving out lopaw?
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    I'm sorry Clubber, Excuse my ignorance but "What the Fuck is Lowpaw ?"
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    It's the TUSCL version of a Southpaw.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    It's the TUSCL version of a Southpaw.
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    Dont See as Im leaving anything out. Anywhere you have a southpaw she will turn away from the camera and let you do a breast exam.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    lopaw is a woman who posts here a lot. Use the search function. I'm curious as to why you have stayed with one way for SO LONG!!! I abandoned that shit years ago! LOL
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    I do both. I have developed relationships, some OTC, with several of the of the Girls who work in the one way clubs. Its not their fault sometimes, they just happen to be working at the wrong club. Some even do turn away from the camera and let me work discreetly. I felt sorry for them and wanted to help them out (PL). But thats over now. They'll have to make it on their own. I want high mileage for my money.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I don't have a problem with one way clubs, but that's in part because that's all there is here, for the most part. If I lived somewhere else where two way contact was the standard, I wouldn't want to come to a one-way club.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I can't go to "one-way" clubs, I'd get thrown out every time. Too unnatural to not be able to feel some tit and ass.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    dude one-way is like internet through a wire and America On-line (AOL). remember those days
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    What about 3-way clubs?
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "One way" beats "No Way!" You also have clubs that are one way for regular lap dances, two way in VIP. In that case, the regular one way lap dance can serve as a test drive for a new dancer or a warm-up with a fav before the main event.
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    I guess what I'm trying to say is in this economy I want my money to go farther. I would never go back to a "no way" club and wouldn't spend for more than one dance. Guess I'm spoiled by Palace in the Pines Lowellville OH. There high mileage 2 way dances are $10.
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    I frequent two clubs. One is officially one way on the couches, with some two way if you get the right girl at the right time. The expensive VIP rooms are two way but nothing more in my experience. The other club is two way on the couch plus cheaper VIP where extras have been offered. I still find my self going to the one way club more often. The variety of girls seems better, they are nicer and don't push VIP so much, the bouncers are cooler, etc. just a more relaxed ecperience overall. But if I really want to get a little (or a lot) extra, I know where to go!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I get two-way one-way or another but a three-way is no-way
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    I greatly perfer 2way clubs over 1way clubs, so I have the same though as the OP many times, BUT steve229 hit the nail on the head: "One way" beats "No Way!" and that's mostly what's close to me.
  • Jmoney007
    12 years ago
    the day 2 way disappear in detroit is the day i quit going to SCs all together(or at least till i move to a city where 2 way is still available)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    To me one way is similar to an air-dance and I don’t’ really care to spend $$$ on neither. If I was in a situation where only one-way clubs were available to me then I would save my $$$ and try to take as many SC road trips as possible to good two-way clubs.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    One way with good enough grinding can be okay. At least it's not an air dance, and if the girls are hot I can deal with it. But I'd much much prefer two-way and probably spend way more money with that increased level of intimacy.
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    I used to go to a club that prohibited you from touching the girls. There was a girl there who would brush her tits across your lips to tease you. Then if you would kiss them or try to suck her nipples she would slap you. Kinda hot actually but I'm done with that crap.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I prefer 3 ways with 2 chicks and my cock up both chicks
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    Isnt that called a Shish-Ka-Bob ?
  • just_sean
    12 years ago
    i go to a one-way club, get a lot of two-way action... and I fuck women in the real world so I'm not desparate and eager for two-way interaction all the time. I spend my money on whatever the fuck I want because I can.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion