tuscl

Bait and Switch

canny
Fort Myers, Florida
Friday, June 1, 2012 5:12 PM
My former favorite who I haven't seen for a couple of months tried a bait and switch OTC routine on me. She called me and asked me to come in and spend money on her and I countered with come over here before work instead and we'll do the exact same thing here that we'd do ITC for slightly more than I spend on her ITC. She agreed and came over and talked until she had to leave to go to work, meaning no dance. She still asked for the money and promised that "next time" she'd make up for it. I gave her $20 and told her that if she comes over after she get's off work I'll still give her the full amount in addition to the $20 and if not, I'll give it to her at a later date if she comes over and gives me the dance that she promised. She's my former favorite for a reason. She has a track record of making promises to me and then breaking them, and no I've never been stupid enough to loan her money. She thought that I was going to give her money because she promised to make up for it later?? After repeatedly making promises and not keeping them?? I don't think so, not when it's more than $20 or $30!! I have my limits on how much of a sucker I'm willing to be and my limit was the $20 I gave her!

33 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Repeated unreliability is grounds for an early dismissal! I'm surprised you didn't tell her to take a walk sooner.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "You made me promises, promises You knew you'd never keep Promises, promises Why do I believe?"
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I haven't been in to see her for over two months because of her repeated unreliability. I enjoyed her dances though and I was willing to give her a chance on my terms, and my terms were OTC at my house. She came over, I have the money in cash, and she chose not to do what she agreed to do and she still asked for the money. The agreement for exactly what she used to do with me ITC, nothing more, and instead of keeping less than 40% of what I spent with over 60% going to the club she would have kept what I used to spend on her plus what the club charges as a cover charge. She chose to turn that deal down.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    She's not worth it. Find a more reliable woman.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I already did, 2 weeks after I stopped going to the club where she works.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    cutting you losses was a good move
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I don't think I would be comfortable having someone like that know where I live.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Of the times I've been stood up, or cheated by a dancer, I don't give her a second chance. I just move on. "Second chances" tend to require third and fourth "chances." I recognize a problem when I see one, and am able to keep my losses to a minimum.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Unreliable. That's a characteristic most dancers share.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Smart move with her! Many dancers fail to realize that we are in charge. Usually our weak will turns us into PLs. I'm glad that you made her suffer for her bullshit. Been there before... Kick her to the curb.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Would you have preferred master bait and bitch
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Ive had a similar thing like that happen to me. A girl promised if I gave her half the money she would come by and make it up later that week. I declined! She was a good actress though,she had the nerve to try act offended that I didn't trust her. That is my only problem with OTC, that i don't really want these girls knowing where I live!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "That is my only problem with OTC, that i don't really want these girls knowing where I live!" Do you thunk they are going to cum & Rob you?? I took a good bit of time to cultivate & develop TRUST with my ATF. She knows where I live & I know where she lives. That trust has yet to be violated by EITHER of us 1 SINGLE iota!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Should have been "Do you think". Sorry, wish we could edit these posts to fix errors.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    "Do you thunk they are going to cum & Rob you??" Ummm yea man they might. Or they could always get pissed off at you and fuck up your car. You know strippers do tend to be pretty shady. Oh but wait I guess that doesn't apply to you and your precious ATF right...LOL! She does still charge you right?:)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "She does still charge you right?" Yes. And she will not rob me or damage my car or damage where I live. Maybe you find a Higher quality dancer so you can sleep at night & NOT be shit scared!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have to quit typing while trying to watch TV. It would improve my writing.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have to quit typing while trying to watch TV. It would improve my writing.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I'm not worried about anyone doing anything to vandalize my car or house or rob me. I have a camera system in my house for security that covers all of the doors and parts of the inside of my house. If anything happens, I'll just call the cops and give them the videos.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I really don't understand her thinking. Until she stopped being reliable I was spending $600 a month on her ITC and she actually kept less than $200 of that. I was going to move everything OTC and keep spending the same amount and I was not asking for anything that she didn't do ITC with me, which meant my pants were staying on.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Good riddance to bad rubbish.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    " I was not asking for anything that she didn't do ITC with me, which meant my pants were staying on" In my personal opinion $600/month for clothed interaction is more that I'd consider paying. But only you know if it is worth it to you personally. Still you should move on canny IMO.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Alucard, I only deal with high quality dancers from the best clubs in town but they are still strippers dude! Just like your ATF who seems to have you fooled! Anyone who sells sex for money can't be completely trusted. But im sure you think your the only one she sells pussy to right?:) You do realize these girls are not your college sweetie or someone you would marry right?
  • canny
    12 years ago
    VIP charge, cover charge, tips on stage, tips to the bartender, etc... It's not that hard to spend between $250 and $300 in one night at a strip club if you stay there for 3 or 4 hours.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    "$250 and $300 in one night at a strip club if you stay there for 3 or 4 hours." Exactly! If I leave after only spending $60 they must have had a bad line up out there that night!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "But im sure you think your the only one she sells pussy to right?:)" I have NO such illusions. "Anyone who sells sex for money can't be completely trusted" And what makes you SO arrogantly sure that your pronouncement is 100% correct? Have you done "Business" with 100% of the Dancers in the World & personally determined their trust-ability? Hmm...? Oh, I'm SO sorry, you know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. "I only deal with high quality dancers from the best clubs in town" SO, you're a REAL big "MAN" around town. How old are you? Sir there are ALWAYS "BIGGER" Men, in all ways around town than you think you are. Anything negative you or any of your like "thinking" "members" at TUSCL may say about me just rolls off me like water off a Duck's back! LMFAO at all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    LMAO! No I never said I was the big man around town:) I said I deal with hign quality dancers in response to you insinuating that I did not. My point was that strippers tend to be shady and that I do not want somebody whom I just met at a club to know where I live. You seem to have a tendency to trust these girls and defend them wholeheartedly on these forums. I assume you are baseing this on your relationship with your ATF that you seem to always mention. So do you think that every stripper that you have or will meet falls into this trust category? You know what nevermind man. Do your thing. To each his own.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "He also tends to overuse caps a bit and speak candidly" I use capitalized words as a means of emphasis. A person can express that emphasis easily when speaking. There is NO easy way with written words. I choose to use CAPS. Others may use [*...*] or some other way. I've mentioned it before, if someone has a real problem with my use of caps to emphasize a word or words, well...they don't have to read my post(s). As to speaking candidly & passionately at times, well I express myself Honestly & from my heart. I guess some people have a problem with that! I'm NOT about to change. So those who have a problem with my means of expression will just have to deal with it or NOT deal with it. It is up to them!! "I think he was just passionate that he trusted his ATF with his address and that he cherishes that trust." Yes I am quite passionate about my ATF. She is a rare gem of a woman in the often strange & crazy world of strip Clubs. Those of you who wish to continually objectify Dancers to the EXTREME & call them foul names & hate them, well go about your business & treat them that way. That's your free choice. I'll treat Dancers the way I've expressed here ALL the time unless they thru their actions prove that they don't deserve to be treat nicely & gentlemanly! I reply a bit harshly or stronger at times when I feel that a statement posted deserves a hard challenge. I won't change. A recent newbie with a Zero-Zero count & the handle Fht451, making his 1st forum post chose to jump on me. I just shook my head & chucked at this immature & stupid person & replied & PMed him/her. At least have a little seniority before tossing an insult at me or questioning my opinions! My ATF IMHO is different & special. If some of you can't accept that or deal with it, well that's your PROBLEM, not mine!!
  • canny
    12 years ago
    "Those of you who wish to continually objectify Dancers to the EXTREME & call them foul names & hate them, well go about your business & treat them that way. That's your free choice. I'll treat Dancers the way I've expressed here ALL the time unless they thru their actions prove that they don't deserve to be treat nicely & gentlemanly!" That's how I treat every stripper except one. The one is the girl who tried to scam me this last weekend who this thread is about.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    canny she earned her loss of respect & trust with her actions.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Don't worry drac. We love you here, caps or NO CAPS!! ;)" Unfortunately that "WE" is NOT all encompassing!! There are any number of members who don't "LOVE" me at all! I can think of another 4 letter would that would describe their feelings about me. LOL I appreciate your Good Will OhioVoyeur. THX!!! As to the subject of this thread. I fortunately have encountered "Bait and Switch" tactics only a hand full of times. And never with a well favored Dancer, only with Dancers I didn't know at all. Consequently these Bait and Switchers NEVER received another penny from me!
  • Fht451
    12 years ago
    Hey Alucard, Seniority? ROTFLMFAO! That’s a good one but I’m not interested in some kind of newb jump in. Sorry that you got upset with my joke about that thread. It didn’t seem to upset any of the others. Only you. I wonder why that is. Now that you’ve chosen me as your newest BFF I need to tell you something. You should turn off the computer and go outside for some fresh air and sunshine. It’s great. Go down to the park and ask the other grumpy old men if they’ll let you hang out with them. Who knows, today may be the day they finally say yes. Did you know that when you spell your name backwards it spells Dracula? Like the vampire. But he only comes out at night. We should meet here every day, same bat time, same bat channel. Get it? Like in Batman. He isn’t really a bat like Dracula but he does like to dress up. Do you think Batman likes girls? Do youuu like girls? Someone is calling on the other line. It’s LIFE. Sorry but I have to take this call. Your pal, Spanky
  • Fht451
    12 years ago
    @OhioVoyeur I applaud your passionate defense of your friend. I joined this board in February to ask a question to which many kind people offered their advice. I was intending to share the embarrassing results of that situation and have not written any reviews which would have identified my city. Yesterday I included a reference to Alucard in what I meant as a humorous post. Based on his three responses to that posting it is clear that he was offended. There can be no excuse for my reaction which I posted above. For that I wish to apologize to the board. I wish to personally apologize to Alucard for offending him and I will now leave the board with regrets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion