tuscl

How often are you on TUSCL?

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:53 PM
Generally, how often are you on TUSCL? Before I got my IPhone, I would log on to TUSCL through a computer, so I would probably be on once every couple of days. With my IPhone obviously there is easy access to TUSCL through the Internet, so now I'm on TUSCL 3 to 4 times a day. I actually prefer TUSCL to Facebook, Twitter...etc

What say you?

27 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    On average thru my computer about 3 to 5 times a day. Can be more or it can be less. That depends on how busy I am with other things.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I check TUSCL several times daily - mostly on my iphone which makes it difficult to post/type but I do enjoy reading everyone's posts.
  • sandman96
    12 years ago
    A few times a day on my pos droid...
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    At least twice a day.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The same as you. Since I got an iPhone, it's too easy to get on once an hour or so. Not that often when I used my computer. Ugh. I make way too many typos with the phone though
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm on almost daily from my MacBook or iPad. I need to get a life.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm on tuscl almost 24hours feels like with my phone
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I check TUSCL 2 to 3 times a day.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    I am here four or five times a week. Sometimes w/o signing in I check reviews and reed a few discussions. Sometimes, signed in, I participate.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I usually check out the new reviews on a daily basis. Sometimes more than once a day.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Being retired leaves me too much free time. I am on here probably more than anyone else. All done on my desk top at home. I don't have any need for all this new fangeled stuff some of you guys have.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Typically once a day, on my droid.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    For many years I checked in almost every evening after 10 (I'm a day guy at clubs)...just in time to discover that someone else had said exactly what I would have said about a topic:)

For the past few months I have had a lot of work-related things going on, and the workload from those pushed my available time for TUSCL until after midnight, and by then I was too blurry-eyed to read so my visits were very few.

Things are smoothing out work-wise now, so I'll probably reset my priorities and visit TUSCL more often.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Depends on how much I am home. Usually a couple of times a day , more on the weekends.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Usually multiple times a day when I have time. Its difficult to stay away from some of the discussions you guys have. As entertaining as anything else in my day. And a great source of information on my new hobby.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Ditto sc, but I'm no longer retired, so perhaps not as often.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I work the overnight shift, so it usually ends up I am on once a day at like 3 am or so.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Three or four times a day during the week, less on weekends. Like others, having my phone with me all the time makes it entirely too easy. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    As Dracula says: On average thru my computer about 3 to 5 times a day. Can be more or it can be less. That depends on how busy I am with other things.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    1 or 2 times a day depending on work load.
    12 years ago
    Once a day on my home PC. Weekends can be 2-3 times a day.

Haven't bothered to use my Droid. Don't find the reviews and discussions that compelling that I need access anytime, anywhere.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm on right now and I will be on again tomorrow on the next day
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Gatorfan, I bet you're not on right now.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm not on here everyday. I am on here more often since it's easy to surf the web on my iPad while watching tv at the same time.

I'll go ahead and give Apple another idea for a new product. You set it down beside your recliner or reclining sofa and it gives you a heads up display you can adjust around your tv picture with a holographic keyboard floating under the tv, all while you're reclining back on your reclining sofa or recliner watching tv. The ultimate couch potato position. This way you don't have an iPad or iphone you have to hold up.

Even cooler but probably more difficult would be to have it interactive with what you're watching on tv. I don't know if I would be interested in chatting with other people watching the same show or not. Some shows might be interesting to read the chat messages.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If the heads up or holographic display was really good, it would be cool if you could use that for your tv instead of having a large expensive tv set. Maube the two technologies could merge.

Just thinking, slightly off topic.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    It would be nice if I could easily verbally respond to these posts and the I device inputs the text instead of me typing it. It would need to recognize my voice and not others or the tv voices. Anyone know if any app already does that with an iPad?
  • m00tpoint
    12 years ago
    For us it depends on what else is going on. If we are planning or thinking of planning a trip somewhere, we are on a lot. We rarely book a trip without checking out what our options are because it drives how we choose to allocate our funds. If there are no decent club options close to where we are thinking of going we will spend more on a great hotel since we will be in the room more. Or, in some cases, we have changed plans and simply gone somewhere with a different type atmosphere or accessible clubs. Closer to home we check frequently to see if anyone has had a good experience at a club closer than our usual ones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion